Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #17

Not going to lie…. I finally starting to really get invested into the season again (winning me back)
Also Pax saying (“My bey Pandora”) and excuse me who said that was YOUR bey?
This episode was raw heat. Also, I can’t really blame Pax for dissing Pri’s blading skills that much because she can’t even beat an A ranked blader like Kitt and loses almost every battle she has. Also are we not gonna talk about how Elemental Power might canonically be Resonance? And what is Kitt going to do in future episodes?
(Jul. 22, 2023  1:43 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: This episode was raw heat. Also, I can’t really blame Pax for dissing Pri’s blading skills that much because she can’t even beat an A ranked blader like Kitt and loses almost every battle she has. Also are we not gonna talk about how Elemental Power might canonically be Resonance? And what is Kitt going to do in future episodes?

Your on Pax’s side? Pri was the one putting all the work there’s nothing wrong with wanting someone to be stronger but just because Pri lost doesn’t mean Pax needs to be a A-hole to her. Pax should be helping to cheer his sister on but instead he’s just mean to her for no reason other than being selfish
(Jul. 22, 2023  1:43 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: This episode was raw heat. Also, I can’t really blame Pax for dissing Pri’s blading skills that much because she can’t even beat an A ranked blader like Kitt and loses almost every battle she has. Also are we not gonna talk about how Elemental Power might canonically be Resonance? And what is Kitt going to do in future episodes?

Nah what Pax did was uncalled for as Pri is doing all the battling and hard work not him. Also Pax wouldn't do any better, the fact he had to push himself to the point of damaging his arm proves that he couldn't keep up with the rest of the worlds bladers something that Pri is capable of to some extent. On top of that Pax is clearly overestimating himself and underestimating the bladers around him. In this episode alone he gets completely frustrated and envious because of how strong Valt and Shu are despite their low elemental power.
(Jul. 22, 2023  1:50 PM)Bey100 Wrote:

Your on Pax’s side? Pri was the one putting all the work there’s nothing wrong with wanting someone to be stronger but just because Pri lost doesn’t mean Pax needs to be a A-hole to her

I’m not condoning what Pax did. I’m seeing why he would say something like that. The more objective reality is that we don’t even know if Pandora is good or not since every bey has Elemental Power. I should’ve made that clearer in my original comment.
Okay hear me out. This being the last season makes so much sense because we finally have a clue to where all that power/resonance comes from during all these years in the Burst Saga. It has always been these elemental powers, the fundamental part of every bey since their existence.  It was always the elemental powers that made the beys special, made the beys glow etc. This makes so much sense now. And It's great the writers actually thought of this and decided the reveal the secret towards the very end of the anime.

Now onto Shu vs Valt: THANK GOD THEY FINALLY DECLARED A CLEAR WINNER. It was the one thing I was hoping for and not some stupid carp where they don't even reveal who won properly. This was imo the best battle between the two of them since the finale of Evolution.

Overall this episode gets a 10/10 from me just because we learned the deep secret that was luring all these years.
Ok, Dante, Hyuga, & Hikari didn't know about Elemental Powers if they watch Valt and Shu battle in the Aether beystadium plus I tell Pax that Shu was not himself because of the Snake Pit Organization's plan to creating the ultimate bey using research & brainwashed Bladers just like Pri, then said you'll be like them too. Right?
(Jul. 22, 2023  3:32 PM)Cath Wrote: Okay hear me out. This being the last season makes so much sense because we finally have a clue to where all that power/resonance comes from during all these years in the Burst Saga. It has always been these elemental powers, the fundamental part of every bey since their existence.  It was always the elemental powers that made the beys special, made the beys glow etc. This makes so much sense now. And It's great the writers actually thought of this and decided the reveal the secret towards the very end of the anime.

Now onto Shu vs Valt: THANK GOD THEY FINALLY DECLARED A CLEAR WINNER. It was the one thing I was hoping for and not some stupid carp where they don't even reveal who won properly. This was the best battle between the two of them since the finale of Evolution.

Overall this episode gets a 10/10 from me just because we learned the deep secret that was luring all these years.

You forgot about Sparking#48 though? That battle was flawless.
(Jul. 22, 2023  3:36 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2023  3:32 PM)Cath Wrote: Okay hear me out. This being the last season makes so much sense because we finally have a clue to where all that power/resonance comes from during all these years in the Burst Saga. It has always been these elemental powers, the fundamental part of every bey since their existence.  It was always the elemental powers that made the beys special, made the beys glow etc. This makes so much sense now. And It's great the writers actually thought of this and decided the reveal the secret towards the very end of the anime.

Now onto Shu vs Valt: THANK GOD THEY FINALLY DECLARED A CLEAR WINNER. It was the one thing I was hoping for and not some stupid carp where they don't even reveal who won properly. This was the best battle between the two of them since the finale of Evolution.

You forgot about Sparking#48 though? That battle was flawless.

Personally, I liked this one because this was a proper 1v1 battle unlike DB and also we didn't have to deal with Lane's carp this time but most importantly,  this time it was a different outcome and I'm actually surprised they declared shu the winner here which is something they normally don't do nowadays because they somehow have to make Valt look superior. But this time I'm happy It's not the case and Shu won declaring that they truly are equal in power.
(Jul. 22, 2023  3:43 PM)Cath Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2023  3:36 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: You forgot about Sparking#48 though? That battle was flawless.

Personally, I liked this one because this was a proper 1v1 battle unlike DB and also we didn't have to deal with Lane's carp this time but most importantly,  this time it was a different outcome and I'm actually surprised they declared shu the winner here which is something they normally don't do nowadays because they somehow have to make Valt look superior. But this time I'm happy It's not the case and Shu won declaring that they truly are equal in power.

You have good point that it is unexpected winner. Everyone cheer Valt but it was opposite.
Tbh I was kinda expecting Shu to win. The moment the researchers said that Shu had previous experience with elemental power, that was an indicator that he had the advantage. Even Shu himself said that he would unleash more power which means he already has experience using elemental power. While Valt was unleashing that power for the first time. Yet both were pretty even, but that's expected from these two rivals.
(Jul. 22, 2023  3:58 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Tbh I was kinda expecting Shu to win. The moment the researchers said that Shu had previous experience with elemental power, that was an indicator that he had the advantage. This is even shown in the battle itself when you see Valt and Shu have different reactions with Valt being more amazed and wonder  while Shu was more focused and Sharp.

I might have to rewatch but did they imply that it was only Shu that had experience with elemental power before or is it every blader who had subconsciously experienced it?
(Jul. 22, 2023  4:02 PM)Cath Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2023  3:58 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Tbh I was kinda expecting Shu to win. The moment the researchers said that Shu had previous experience with elemental power, that was an indicator that he had the advantage. This is even shown in the battle itself when you see Valt and Shu have different reactions with Valt being more amazed and wonder  while Shu was more focused and Sharp.

I might have to rewatch but did they imply that it was only Shu that had experience with elemental power before or is it every blader who had subconsciously experienced it?

Based on what Shu said most bladers might experience it subconsciously but during the battle we see that both Legends are unleashing higher levels of elemental power with Shu possibly unleashing a bit more due to prior experience. But even if thats not the case, ultimately both Valt and Shu are equally matched and can go back and forth with winning.
(Jul. 22, 2023  4:10 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2023  4:02 PM)Cath Wrote: I might have to rewatch but did they imply that it was only Shu that had experience with elemental power before or is it every blader who had subconsciously experienced it?

Based on what Shu said most bladers might experience it subconsciously but during the actual battle Shu had a deeper understanding of elemental power while Valt was experiencing that event for the first time.

Probably because he underwent a lot of experiment during the Redeye era. And Since Ashton's team conducted of researchers too, who knows they probably knew something about elemental powers too which may be why they specifically decided to show Shu's Redeye era instead of his regular one.
(Jul. 22, 2023  4:14 PM)Cath Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2023  4:10 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Based on what Shu said most bladers might experience it subconsciously but during the actual battle Shu had a deeper understanding of elemental power while Valt was experiencing that event for the first time.

Probably because he underwent a lot of experiment during the Redeye era. And Since Ashton's team conducted of researchers too, who knows they probably knew something about elemental powers too which may be why they specifically decided to show Shu's Redeye era instead of his regular one.
Based on what Shu said that wasn't the case when Responding to Pax's claim about him being Red eye.
If Elemental Power is resonance, then what is Gold Turbo, Dark Power, Flare, etc.?
(Jul. 22, 2023  4:50 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: If Elemental Power is resonance, then what is Gold Turbo, Dark Power, Flare, etc.?

Variations of it.
(Jul. 22, 2023  4:50 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: If Elemental Power is resonance, then what is Gold Turbo, Dark Power, Flare, etc.?

It seems the episode is saying it's all elemental power, manifesting in different forms.
It prolly is the biggest discovery in the Burst world
Review
What makes the other part of Resonance? There has to be something else because Valt and Shu both have mediocre Elemental power but immense resonance.
(Jul. 26, 2023  4:28 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: What makes the other part of Resonance? There has to be something else because Valt and Shu both have mediocre Elemental power but immense resonance.
Based on what Valt, Shu and a handful of other bladers have said before its not all about power but the passion for blading and the bond that one creates through that passion. Valt and Shu are bladers that not only test and improve their skills but also simply enjoy blading to the fullest, plus they’re rivals which means that they constantly push each other to further heights. Another example is Aiga when he went down the dark path he only bladed for power and look at how far that got him it stunned his growth once he reached the max.
(Jul. 26, 2023  1:54 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2023  4:28 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: What makes the other part of Resonance? There has to be something else because Valt and Shu both have mediocre Elemental power but immense resonance.
Based on what Valt, Shu and a handful of other bladers have said before its not all about power but the passion for blading and the bond that one creates through that passion. Valt and Shu are bladers that not only test and improve their skills but also simply enjoy blading to the fullest, plus they’re rivals which means that they constantly push each other to further heights. Another example is Aiga when he went down the dark path he only bladed for power and look at how far that got him it stunned his growth once he reached the max.

True that, That feeling & other emotions give any power and resonance the strength needed to evolved through times including the blader spirit, it the true powers that lies within any bladers got. That passioned feeling is a strong great power at the core between the bond of both Beys along with their bladers. I honoring respect it very well through all the generations, also I sometimes imagine without all those emotional feeling the powers like Elemental Powers will be like energies with no something special inside of it, right?
(Jul. 26, 2023  3:01 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2023  1:54 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Based on what Valt, Shu and a handful of other bladers have said before its not all about power but the passion for blading and the bond that one creates through that passion. Valt and Shu are bladers that not only test and improve their skills but also simply enjoy blading to the fullest, plus they’re rivals which means that they constantly push each other to further heights. Another example is Aiga when he went down the dark path he only bladed for power and look at how far that got him it stunned his growth once he reached the max.

True that, That feeling & other emotions give any power and resonance the strength needed to evolved through times including the blader spirit, it the true powers that lies within any bladers got. That passioned feeling is a strong great power at the core between the bond of both Beys along with their bladers. I honoring respect it very well through all the generations, also I sometimes imagine without all those emotional feeling the powers like Elemental Powers will be like energies with no something special inside of it, right?

I suppose, as elemental power (In burst) is simply natural energy that a bey utilizes like Pandora. Also resonance and elemental energy are two different powers or abilities. Resonance has traces of elemental energy but its mainly the power between blader and bey (avatar), while elemental power is natural energy that a bey utilizes that really doesn't relate to bonding. For example Valt and Shu’s resonance Levels and overall power is extremely high but their elemental levels are low, While Pri’s elemental powers are high but she has standard resonance levels and isn’t majorly powerful. But yea somewhat like you said.