Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #17

(Jul. 19, 2023  7:29 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2023  7:08 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Why are we getting so hyped about a QS battle? Sparking had multiple high level battles with good animation and choreography. In QS we can’t even  get above average drawing style. It’ll probably be like round three of Valt vs Aiga is Cho Z. Good drawing style, mid animation and choreography.

If you aren't hyped, that's fine, but I don't think others need to be questioned as to why they are.

I don’t know how people are still upset at seeing the Hasbro beys in the anime.
(Jul. 19, 2023  8:09 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2023  7:29 PM)Admiral W Wrote: If you aren't hyped, that's fine, but I don't think others need to be questioned as to why they are.

I don’t know how people are still upset at seeing the Hasbro beys in the anime.

I’m talking about how the character are drawn and animated in QS, not the beys. The beys actually look pretty nice.
(Jul. 19, 2023  8:16 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2023  8:09 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: I don’t know how people are still upset at seeing the Hasbro beys in the anime.

I’m talking about how the character are drawn and animated in QS, not the beys. The beys actually look pretty nice.
Just cause animation in previous episodes aren’t that great doesn’t mean this next one can’t have great animation. They could have literally put a higher budget for this so your excuse is extremely dumb but you’re entitled to your own opinion
(Jul. 19, 2023  8:16 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2023  8:09 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: I don’t know how people are still upset at seeing the Hasbro beys in the anime.

As someone who's working in animation, the composting looks strong, the movements are good, and the effects are as great as always. 

And this is from the preview alone. We'll see more of it in the episode. 

I think only one episode in the entirety of QS disappointed me in that fashion and it's episode 9. Xander looked weird, but direction was strong.

(Jul. 19, 2023  8:30 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2023  8:16 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: I’m talking about how the character are drawn and animated in QS, not the beys. The beys actually look pretty nice.
Just cause animation in previous episodes aren’t that great doesn’t mean this next one can’t have great animation. They could have literally put a higher budget for this so your excuse is extremely dumb but you’re entitled to your own opinion

This is a massive misconception about animation. In fact budget has little to no play into why an episode looks great. It's the staff, studio, and scheduling that determine it. 

If your staff isn't very strong, you should probably lower your expectations.

If the studio isn't that great, don't expect anything mind-blowing in a series. 

If the scheduling is horrible, inconsistencies occur and an episode will look like a toddler made it.

Production also plays a big part as to how an anime turns out.
All I really want from this battle is to see Upper Shoot and Counter Break again. And maybe they can do a Spriggan moment like they did for Ultimate Valkyrie for DB.
(Jul. 20, 2023  12:37 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: All I really want from this battle is to see Upper Shoot and Counter Break again. And maybe they can do a Spriggan moment like they did for Ultimate Valkyrie for DB.

I doubt that last part since most of the references in Bolt Spryzen that make it "The Ultimate Spryzen" are missing. (Requiem's Axe and Cho-Z Spriggan's heads, probably more tbh)
Shu's new white attire gives me Red Eye vibes
(Jul. 20, 2023  12:37 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: All I really want from this battle is to see Upper Shoot and Counter Break again. And maybe they can do a Spriggan moment like they did for Ultimate Valkyrie for DB.

Sorry but with way Bolt Spryzen looks.. that ain’t happening
(Jul. 21, 2023  3:05 PM)Take it easy! Wrote: Tomorrow it is!
Yes, The ultimate show down. The strongest blader, the number 1 blader in the world against Valt.
(Jul. 21, 2023  3:47 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2023  3:05 PM)Take it easy! Wrote: Tomorrow it is!
Yes, The ultimate show down. The strongest blader, the number 1 blader in the world against Valt.

When did Shu become the number one blader? As far as I’m concerned, he’s second in the anime and third in the manga. And there’s no way he’s the strongest, at least from feats.

I’m also betting on good character interactions this episode.
(Jul. 21, 2023  4:08 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2023  3:47 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yes, The ultimate show down. The strongest blader, the number 1 blader in the world against Valt.

When did Shu become the number one blader? As far as I’m concerned, he’s second in the anime and third in the manga. And there’s no way he’s the strongest, at least from feats.

I think g2_ just worded it strangely. I'm sure he knows Valt is the Number One Blader in the World.
Aside from the battle, I really hope they give more detail on Pax and his injury.
(Jul. 21, 2023  4:31 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2023  4:08 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: When did Shu become the number one blader? As far as I’m concerned, he’s second in the anime and third in the manga. And there’s no way he’s the strongest, at least from feats.

I think g2_ just worded it strangely. I'm sure he knows Valt is the Number One Blader in the World.
Yes, you are correct. Valt is number 1, but the champion is Aiga.
(Jul. 21, 2023  4:08 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2023  3:47 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yes, The ultimate show down. The strongest blader, the number 1 blader in the world against Valt.

He meant it for valt. Oh by the way Shu was back at #2 Lain lost his #2 spot by the end of the manga apperently to Shu again.
(Jul. 21, 2023  9:11 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2023  4:08 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: When did Shu become the number one blader? As far as I’m concerned, he’s second in the anime and third in the manga. And there’s no way he’s the strongest, at least from feats.

He meant it for valt. Oh by the way Shu was back at #2 Lain lost his #2 spot by the end of the manga apperently to Shu again.
That's some good news. I'm guessing that just like in the manga, Valt is number 1 while Bel is champion. I'm guessing Bel beats Aiger in the anime.
(Jun. 08, 2023  8:02 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: 17) Blazing Battles! Aether Stadium!
紅のバトル、イーサスタジアム!!
Kurenai no Batoru, Īsa Sutajiamu!!
Air Date: July 22nd, 2023 at 9:00am (Disney XD US)

The Japanese title has been added. The Japanese to English translation is "Crimson Battle, Aether Stadium!!".
(Jul. 22, 2023  7:47 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2023  8:02 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: 17) Blazing Battles! Aether Stadium!
紅のバトル、イーサスタジアム!!
Kurenai no Batoru, Īsa Sutajiamu!!
Air Date: July 22nd, 2023 at 9:00am (Disney XD US)

The Japanese title has been added. The Japanese to English translation is "Crimson Battle, Aether Stadium!!".

Has the description been added?
(Jul. 22, 2023  8:53 AM)Beyburst321 Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2023  7:47 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: The Japanese title has been added. The Japanese to English translation is "Crimson Battle, Aether Stadium!!".

Episode 17 description:
Something monumental is found hidden deep beneath the Grand Masquerade Bey Tournament's stage, and it might change the face of Blading forever.
(Jul. 22, 2023  8:53 AM)Beyburst321 Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2023  7:47 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: The Japanese title has been added. The Japanese to English translation is "Crimson Battle, Aether Stadium!!".

It is up now.
Episode 17
(Jul. 22, 2023  10:57 AM)Phantom legend Wrote: Episode 17

Yeah. The look in Pax’s eyes gave away the notion that he’s going to be using Pandemonium. To anyone thinking he was just going to keep manipulating Pri, I told you so.