Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #17

But how Pax found the power spot area that both Valt & Shu battling at with the Aether Beystadium? Does that mean Belfyre can absorb aether (combination of 4 elements) power in the same like Valtryek and Spryzen doing in their beybattle?

It will be the first time Shu & Pax meet each other in person, since they both in the same championship like in Beyblade Burst Evolution (God).
(Jul. 15, 2023  4:18 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2023  10:51 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm thinking so too. Hopefully we're right because that battle in DB was a disgrace.
It’s because Bell kept dreaming about batting Valt so as long as something doesn’t happen here then I honestly expect a really good battle

The battle wasn't even that bad, it was still a good battle. Plus, all of the extras were to be expected, so I saw nothing wrong with it.
(Jul. 15, 2023  8:12 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2023  4:18 PM)Bey100 Wrote: It’s because Bell kept dreaming about batting Valt so as long as something doesn’t happen here then I honestly expect a really good battle

The battle wasn't even that bad, it was still a good battle. Plus, all of the extras were to be expected, so I saw nothing wrong with it.

That battle was ironically the worst battle in DB. All they did was barrage each other then Valt uses his special move. it was like a toddler decided the choreography.
(Jul. 15, 2023  8:12 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2023  4:18 PM)Bey100 Wrote: It’s because Bell kept dreaming about batting Valt so as long as something doesn’t happen here then I honestly expect a really good battle

It doesn’t matter if the “extras were expected” it doesn’t change the fact the battle sucked and didn’t reach its full potential
What Special Moves do you think Shu will have?
(Jul. 15, 2023  10:04 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: What Special Moves do you think Shu will have?

Probably a variant of a whip move similar to Astral Whip
(Jul. 15, 2023  10:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2023  10:04 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: What Special Moves do you think Shu will have?

Probably a variant of a whip move similar to Astral Whip

I hope we get to see Upper Shoot again.
(Jul. 15, 2023  9:03 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2023  8:12 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: The battle wasn't even that bad, it was still a good battle. Plus, all of the extras were to be expected, so I saw nothing wrong with it.

That battle was ironically the worst battle in DB. All they did was barrage each other then Valt uses his special move. it was like a toddler decided the choreography.

I don't see how it's so different from any other battle in the Burst series.
(Jul. 15, 2023  10:27 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2023  9:03 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: That battle was ironically the worst battle in DB. All they did was barrage each other then Valt uses his special move. it was like a toddler decided the choreography.

I don't see how it's so different from any other battle in the Burst series.

Name one other battle that has someone day dreaming an entire other battle in it.
(Jul. 15, 2023  10:36 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2023  10:27 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: I don't see how it's so different from any other battle in the Burst series.

Name one other battle that has someone day dreaming an entire other battle in it.

I'm not referring to the daydreaming part, but the battle between Valkyrie and Spriggan itself. At least that part made it unique instead of it being just launch, fight, resonate, win, like every other battle. Either way, the battle wasn't supposed to be anything special. Plus this battle was supposed to introduce Ultimate Valkyrie and how it's based on its predecessors, in which that's exactly how it went. Not something like Sparking E48, like everybody thinks it should have been.
Shu vs valt should be intense the cant mess this up this is the Kai VS Tyson or Ryuga/Kyouya vs Gingka fight of this Generation its the fight that the champions (of each era) face Agaisnt a blader that can be #1 the blader that could really push then to the Last limit possible with the high posibility of losing thats how strong and great These rival are.
(Jul. 15, 2023  10:18 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2023  10:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Probably a variant of a whip move similar to Astral Whip

I hope we get to see Upper Shoot again.

And obviously Counter Break
(Jul. 15, 2023  4:24 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Wait if the beys glow in the aether stadium, then that might mean that the beys absorb aether(combination of 4 elements) power. Maybe Pandora can separate Aether into the base element to increase it’s Elemental Power.

In the future she probably will get herself the ultimate bey which will probably be a combination of all 4 elemental powers so it's safe to say that she can take full advantage of this aether stadium
How I think episode 17 battle should go down:
1st Round: Shu gets burst finish
2nd Round: Valt gets burst finish
3rd Round: Valt barely wins with a spin finish
I'm really excited for this battle. I want it now!
(Jul. 19, 2023  1:52 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm really excited for this battle. I want it now!

For real! I'm trying to do anything I can to make myself busy so time goes by faster. The interactions are going to be amazing!
(Jul. 19, 2023  2:38 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2023  1:52 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm really excited for this battle. I want it now!

For real! I'm trying to do anything I can to make myself busy so time goes by faster. The interactions are going to be amazing!

This may end up being just as good as their battle in Surge. I think we're in for an epic battle.
(Jul. 19, 2023  4:04 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2023  2:38 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: For real! I'm trying to do anything I can to make myself busy so time goes by faster. The interactions are going to be amazing!

This may end up being just as good as their battle in Surge. I think we're in for an epic battle.

Woahhh that's a bold claim. You just might be right though. We shall see Saturday.
(Jul. 19, 2023  4:08 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2023  4:04 AM)Admiral W Wrote: This may end up being just as good as their battle in Surge. I think we're in for an epic battle.

Woahhh that's a bold claim. You just might be right though. We shall see Saturday.

No guarantees, but one can hope.
Only 3 more days, I'm sooo looking forward to this fated rematch between Eternal Rivals. Based on the preview this battle will definitely be an awesome one and will definitely show why these two bladers are rivals and the world's top 2 bladers. If this is the last Valt vs Shu I hope they go big for it or at least pretty good.
(Jul. 19, 2023  5:42 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Only 3 more days, I'm sooo looking forward to this fated rematch between Eternal Rivals. Based on the preview this battle will definitely be an awesome one and will definitely show why these two bladers are rivals and the world's top 2 bladers. If this is the last Valt vs Shu I hope they go big for it or at least pretty good.
Well, Ultimate Valkyrie and Burst Spriggan are the last versions of them.
(Jul. 19, 2023  5:42 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Only 3 more days, I'm sooo looking forward to this fated rematch between Eternal Rivals. Based on the preview this battle will definitely be an awesome one and will definitely show why these two bladers are rivals and the world's top 2 bladers. If this is the last Valt vs Shu I hope they go big for it or at least pretty good.

I'm hoping this battle is truly one for the Burst history books given is probably their last battle. The preview looks incredible and I hope that translates to the actual battle. Possibly the final battle between the world's top 2 bladers and eternal rivals The Legend of Legends and the Crimson Flame. I'm so excited. I want Saturday to be here already.
Why are we getting so hyped about a QS battle? Sparking had multiple high level battles with good animation and choreography. In QS we can’t even get above average drawing style. It’ll probably be like round three of Valt vs Aiga is Cho Z. Good drawing style, mid animation and choreography.
(Jul. 19, 2023  7:08 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Why are we getting so hyped about a QS battle? Sparking had multiple high level battles with good animation and choreography. In QS we can’t even  get above average drawing style. It’ll probably be like round three of Valt vs Aiga is Cho Z. Good drawing style, mid animation and choreography.

If you aren't hyped, that's fine, but I don't think others need to be questioned as to why they are.
(Jul. 19, 2023  7:08 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Why are we getting so hyped about a QS battle? Sparking had multiple high level battles with good animation and choreography. In QS we can’t even  get above average drawing style. It’ll probably be like round three of Valt vs Aiga is Cho Z. Good drawing style, mid animation and choreography.
If you aren’t hype good for you but the rest of us can be excited if we want to so be quiet