Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #17

Wow, Aiga is a better big brother to Pri, then her actual big brother..
Really starting to dislike that guy. Hopefully he will be put into his place soon.
Are we not going to talk about how they made a stadium that literally brings out Aether Elemental Power only to use it once? That's some really lame advertising.
(Aug. 02, 2023  2:57 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: Are we not going to talk about how they made a stadium that literally brings out Aether Elemental Power only to use it once? That's some really lame advertising.

It may be used later in the series. Why do you expect them to change the stadium during the middle of the champions challenge?
(Aug. 02, 2023  4:35 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2023  2:57 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: Are we not going to talk about how they made a stadium that literally brings out Aether Elemental Power only to use it once? That's some really lame advertising.

It may be used later in the series. Why do you expect them to change the stadium during the middle of the champions challenge?
We don't actually know how much time is in between matches. The writers could've just made a day break in universe for an explanation on the stadium change.
(Aug. 02, 2023  5:08 AM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2023  4:35 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: It may be used later in the series. Why do you expect them to change the stadium during the middle of the champions challenge?
We don't actually know how much time is in between matches. The writers could've just made a day break in universe for an explanation on the stadium change.

I’m pretty sure it was discussed that there would be a 3 day break from the tournament when Valt went to meet Shu.
(Aug. 02, 2023  5:35 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2023  5:08 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: We don't actually know how much time is in between matches. The writers could've just made a day break in universe for an explanation on the stadium change.

I’m pretty sure it was discussed that there would be a 3 day break from the tournament when Valt went to meet Shu.

Ok... How is this relevant to the average time between matches?
(Aug. 02, 2023  5:44 AM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2023  5:35 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: I’m pretty sure it was discussed that there would be a 3 day break from the tournament when Valt went to meet Shu.

Ok... How is this relevant to the average time between matches?

You have to understand that they don’t need to update the stadium for the plot. It serves no purpose in the champions challenge. They will put it in the show when elemental power is showcased.
(Aug. 02, 2023  5:48 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2023  5:44 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: Ok... How is this relevant to the average time between matches?

You have to understand that they don’t need to update the stadium for the plot. It serves no purpose in the champions challenge. They will put it in the show when elemental power is showcased.

I 100% agree. In fact, i'm glad they didn't add it. 

I predict Pax actually using the AS with Pandemonium to combine the Elements to make the Aether element.
(Aug. 02, 2023  7:44 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2023  5:48 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: You have to understand that they don’t need to update the stadium for the plot. It serves no purpose in the champions challenge. They will put it in the show when elemental power is showcased.

I 100% agree. In fact, i'm glad they didn't add it. 

I predict Pax actually using the AS with Pandemonium to combine the Elements to make the Aether element.

Speaking of Elements, Pandemonium doesn't match the color of Aether at all. Isn't Aether supposed to represent an abyss, which would imply the absence of colors(black)? Instead it's that ugly green and orange.
(Aug. 03, 2023  4:40 AM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2023  7:44 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: I 100% agree. In fact, i'm glad they didn't add it. 

Speaking of Elements, Pandemonium doesn't match the color of Aether at all. Isn't Aether supposed to represent an abyss, which would imply the absence of colors(black)? Instead it's that ugly green and orange.

Where does it say that Aether is the color that represents an abyss?

Even if it did, Pandemonium has 5 black shapes around it. And it's head is shaped black.
(Aug. 03, 2023  4:55 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2023  4:40 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: Speaking of Elements, Pandemonium doesn't match the color of Aether at all. Isn't Aether supposed to represent an abyss, which would imply the absence of colors(black)? Instead it's that ugly green and orange.

Where does it say that Aether is the color that represents an abyss?

Even if it did, Pandemonium has 5 black shapes around it. And it's head is shaped black.
By abyss, I mean the universe. Aether is an element thought to be the essence of the universe, or space. the universe is mostly black with many bright lights from galaxy clusters. Space is a physical element with no color, which would be closest to black, the absence of all colors. 
And Pandemonium is still predominantly green/orange. Look at the Pandoras, Lightning Pandora represents lightning, and is predominantly orange and yellow. Tidal is water, and is blue. Twister is wind and is gray and green, Flame is fire and is Orange and yellow. Sure, they all have other colors, but if you were to look at the bey you'd see a lot of a specific one or two colors, and those colors correspond to the elements. hence why I think Pandemonium's color design is weird.
(Aug. 03, 2023  5:33 AM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2023  4:55 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Where does it say that Aether is the color that represents an abyss?

By abyss, I mean the universe. Aether is an element thought to be the essence of the universe, or space. the universe is mostly black with many bright lights from galaxy clusters. Space is a physical element with no color, which would be closest to black, the absence of all colors. 
And Pandemonium is still predominantly green/orange. Look at the Pandoras, Lightning Pandora represents lightning, and is predominantly orange and yellow. Tidal is water, and is blue. Twister is wind and is gray and green, Flame is fire and is Orange and yellow. Sure, they all have other colors, but if you were to look at the bey you'd see a lot of a specific one or two colors, and those colors correspond to the elements. hence why I think Pandemonium's color design is weird.

You’re thinking of this too realistically. All the stadium does is bring out the elemental energy within the bladers. It was said so during the episode. This doesn’t correspond to anything within the realistic universe of space.
(Aug. 03, 2023  4:28 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2023  5:33 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: By abyss, I mean the universe. Aether is an element thought to be the essence of the universe, or space. the universe is mostly black with many bright lights from galaxy clusters. Space is a physical element with no color, which would be closest to black, the absence of all colors. 

You’re thinking of this too realistically. All the stadium does is bring out the elemental energy within the bladers. It was said so during the episode. This doesn’t correspond to anything within the realistic universe of space.

Okay, but if Pandemonium doesn’t have Aether, then what is it’s element? It’s clearly based off of the Pandora’s, and Episode 25 implies it has Elemental Power.
(Aug. 03, 2023  4:37 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2023  4:28 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: You’re thinking of this too realistically. All the stadium does is bring out the elemental energy within the bladers. It was said so during the episode. This doesn’t correspond to anything within the realistic universe of space.

Okay, but if Pandemonium doesn’t have Aether, then what is it’s element? It’s clearly based off of the Pandora’s, and Episode 25 implies it has Elemental Power.

It obviously has elemental power. There hasn’t been a season where the antagonist doesn’t have the same power source as the protagonist (resonance, flare, etc). Pandemonium will have elemental power.
(Aug. 03, 2023  4:57 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2023  4:37 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Okay, but if Pandemonium doesn’t have Aether, then what is it’s element? It’s clearly based off of the Pandora’s, and Episode 25 implies it has Elemental Power.

It obviously has elemental power. There hasn’t been a season where the antagonist doesn’t have the same power source as the protagonist (resonance, flare, etc). Pandemonium will have elemental power.

Obviously. I'm just wondering what the elements will be. It'll probably be all 4, which is why I think Pandemonium should have a different color design. It's not like the one we got wasn't absolutely repulsive.
(Aug. 03, 2023  5:11 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2023  4:57 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: It obviously has elemental power. There hasn’t been a season where the antagonist doesn’t have the same power source as the protagonist (resonance, flare, etc). Pandemonium will have elemental power.

Obviously. I'm just wondering what the elements will be. It'll probably be all 4, which is why I think Pandemonium should have a different color design. It's not like the one we got wasn't absolutely repulsive.

It’s obviously all 4 elements, why do you think Pax is collecting data on each of the elements?