Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #14

(Jun. 12, 2023  5:19 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2023  5:14 PM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote: I really wanna know how this thread went from us be excited for episode 14, to being divided over QuadStrike, to being divide over Bel as a character..

Wait how did this topic even come up?

That's what I wanna know. Everytime I come back to this site something's going on but I always miss what starts it.
I like how we’re being forced to think and use minute details in this argument.
We did kinda venture off topic. In either event I'm looking forward to this episode. I hope Valt and Aiger get to thrown down and we get to see the whole thing. While I loved seeing Xander and Valt battle, I hated that it was short changed by Bel's pov observation, and I hope it isn't the same deal if Valt and Aiger do battle.
(Jun. 12, 2023  5:19 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2023  4:53 PM)UnderbossBlader Wrote: "If you think Bel can beat Valt and Rashad then you are absolutely wrong" 

I don't think. I know he can beat both Rashad and Valt because he's done so more than once.

"Valt and Bel are not in the same league."

When did I say he was in any of my previous replies? Okay then. 

"Manga is irrelevant because Bel had tons of plot armor in that one."

Invalid argument. I brought up Bel's manga win as a counter to Admiral's response that Valt won the last 1v1 they had as that response only applies to the anime. In the manga, Bel won the final battle between him and Valt.

Fair enough. But Bel did own Valt and Rashad in the battle royale and getting distracted in a royale is still more of an excuse than a valid reason for losing.... but I can agree with most of what you said.

Valt and Rashad had no choice but to focus on each other. They literally couldn't strike Bel from where they were on the lower level of the stadium. It's more than valid. Not an excuse. Also Bel didn't "own" anyone. He was fortunate the stadium set up being what it was gave him an advantage he could exploit.

Last comment on this(because I agree we have ventured off topic and I'm replying very late)Bel had the best battle iq in that fight, and outplayed Valt and Rashad. He owned them in this battle. Took em both out at once. And stop splitting hairs/trying to delegitimize Bel's win. The battle royale was their LAST battle. Not the 1 v 1. We AREN'T talking about their last solo battle. We're talking about the last battle they had in general which was the battle royale which Valt lost to Bel. Bel slipped Valt that L and owned him and Rashad in the process. But I can agree with your other points. OKAY, now I'm done. Can't wait for episode 14, July 1st can't get here soon enough.
Hopefully this will be the first message to be back on topic.

I'm surprised that Aiga is only getting one episode (Based on episode titles) considering that Aiga is the second MC of Burst and a really powerful blader as he's Legend Rank 3 and a member of the big 5. Maybe he's just too powerful so Aiga/wakiya introduce other bladers to battle such as kitt.
(Jun. 12, 2023  6:05 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Hopefully this will be the first message to be back on topic.

I'm surprised that Aiga is only getting one episode (Based on episode titles) considering that Aiga is the second MC of Burst and a really powerful blader as he's Legend Rank 3 and a member of the big 5. Maybe he's just too powerful so Aiga/wakiya introduce other bladers to battle such as kitt.

Think about it. Aiga and Kit are friends, so it would make sense to have Aiga immediately introduce them to Kitt. And we get a few more episodes after that, so it could be battles between the QS bladers and Cho z bladers.
(Jun. 12, 2023  6:05 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Hopefully this will be the first message to be back on topic.

I thought that was strange as well. Perhaps the VA had scheduling conflicts, although they could have recast if necessary.

That or there's not enough episodes left to give him and Kit three each like they did with the others.
(Jun. 12, 2023  6:18 PM)Krow Wrote:

That or there's not enough episodes left to give him and Kit three each like they did with the others.

Not gonna lie, looking at the titles for some of the upcoming episodes makes me think they could've given them at least 2 episodes or possibly make 3 work. Episodes 16 and 17 look like they're gonna be filler so I can see Aiga and Kit still hanging around for them, but if they don't for whatever reason that'd be kinda strange because why have them leave so soon when there's no reason for it?
How long do you think Bell and Pri will last against Aiga? I bet 80 seconds at the max.
(Jul. 01, 2023  3:23 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: How long do you think Bell and Pri will last against Aiga? I bet 80 seconds at the max.

10 seconds on Bell and a real fight between Aiger and Pri.

And today's Bel's birthday right? Happy Birthday Bel, good luck on Aiger!
(Jul. 01, 2023  3:23 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: How long do you think Bell and Pri will last against Aiga? I bet 80 seconds at the max.

Bell: 15-20 seconds
Pri: 10-15 seconds

Question's not how long they'll last, it's how long will Aiga's warming up take. It'll be an instant GG for both when Aiga goes super saiyan.
The Japanese title has been added. The Japanese to English translation is "Chouzetsu! Zest Achilles!!".
(Jul. 01, 2023  6:43 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: The Japanese title has been added. The Japanese to English translation is "Chouzetsu! Zest Achilles!!".

Is this anime going to be in Japanese too?
OMG I FORGOT IT'S COMING OUT TODAY! I CANNOT WAIT!
(Jul. 01, 2023  8:53 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2023  6:43 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: The Japanese title has been added. The Japanese to English translation is "Chouzetsu! Zest Achilles!!".

Since each episode has an official Japanese translated title, it should, but considering that the English dub is still the only dub atm, I really have no idea at this point.
(Jul. 01, 2023  8:53 AM)g2_ Wrote:

No official news about it. Due to Beyblade X coming out in Fall 2023, probably there won’t be QuadStrike  in Japanese.
Aiger Akabane omg is Back

Stronge Beyblade
Episode Review:
(Jul. 01, 2023  12:04 PM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote: