Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #14

(May. 28, 2023  8:40 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: On the Wiki, it says this episode will be out on June 3rd 2023.

Nowhere on the wiki does it say that the episode will be released next week. The season is currently on hiatus.
(May. 27, 2023  9:26 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: 14) Turbo Time! Zeal Achilles!
Air Date: July 1st, 2023 at 9:00am (Disney XD US)

Looks like the quadstrike hiatus is shorter than expected, neat. And it continues on my birthday too, double neat.

Too bad Aiga also returns wielding a load of garbage. Eh, at least the avatar got an upgrade in looks.
It looks like Aiger is only getting one return episode.
(Jun. 08, 2023  10:47 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It looks like Aiger is only getting one return episode.

Hopefully Valt beats his a$$.
(Jun. 08, 2023  11:04 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2023  10:47 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It looks like Aiger is only getting one return episode.

Hopefully Valt beats his a$$.

If they battle. Hopefully they do.
(Jun. 08, 2023  11:51 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2023  11:04 PM)g2_ Wrote: Hopefully Valt beats his a$$.

Imagine if Aiga beats him again. 😱😱😱
(Jun. 08, 2023  11:51 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2023  11:04 PM)g2_ Wrote: Hopefully Valt beats his a$$.

I think he will. So far he's battled every returning character besides Ken and Drum since he wasn't in the area. But considering that Both Aiga and Valt are I think the chances are good.
(Jun. 09, 2023  12:05 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2023  11:51 PM)Admiral W Wrote: If they battle. Hopefully they do.

Imagine if Aiga beats him again. 😱😱😱

That would be ridiculous.
Tbh while QS has been decently enjoyable so far I really ain’t caring for the episodes again…
Part of it is because to me the season is the same thing each episode over and over Bell and Quadra battle legends cool…
Part of it is simply that I’m tired of burst and more interested with X…
So really while I’ll still keep up with the episodes I don’t know how much I care for the season or anyone does at this point
If anything this season came way too late if you ask me
(Jun. 10, 2023  6:35 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Tbh while QS has been decently enjoyable so far I really ain’t caring for the episodes again…
Part of it is because to me the season is the same thing each episode over and over Bell and Quadra battle legends cool…
So really while I’ll still keep up with the episodes I don’t know how much I care for the season or anyone does at this point

I very much care about the season, and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes next.
(Jun. 10, 2023  9:02 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2023  6:35 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Tbh while QS has been decently enjoyable so far I really ain’t caring for the episodes again…

I very much care about the season, and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes next.

Tbh, I can see both sides of the coin. Pri and Bell being punching bags for Legends gets boring after a while, but the character interactions are nigh immaculate. Personally, this season is worse than Evolution and chozetsu since then the protags had great characters arcs without beings jokes in the stadium. Also, one thing that older seasons have over QS that most people don’t talk about is drawing style and animation. Prior seasons look much better as characters are consistently drawn proportionally w/ brighter colors and a smoother frame rate. Also, the beys are actually more vibrant and shiny in seasons 2&3 than QS. In QS, the drawing style is mediocre at best, colors are average and so are the beys too. In fact it’s even worse than DB. I can see how looking at subpar animation for months straights could subconsciously alter your opinion of a show.
(Jun. 10, 2023  9:26 AM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2023  9:02 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I very much care about the season, and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes next.

Tbh, I can see both sides of the coin. Pri and Bell being punching bags for Legends gets boring after a while, but the character interactions are nigh immaculate. Personally, this season is worse than Evolution and chozetsu since then the protags had great characters arcs without beings jokes in the stadium. Also, one thing that older seasons have over QS that most people don’t talk about is drawing style and animation. Prior seasons look much better as characters are consistently drawn proportionally w/ brighter colors and a smoother frame rate. Also, the beys are actually more vibrant and shiny in seasons 2&3 than QS. In QS, the drawing style is mediocre at best, colors are average and so are the beys too. In fact it’s even worse than DB. I can see how looking at subpar animation for months straights could subconsciously alter your opinion of a show.

The legends being punching bags for Pri and Bel is what would be boring to me, and the thing that wouldn't make sense which is partly why I didn't enjoy QuadDrive all that much. While I agree that Evolution is better, which isn't hard to see given how excellent Evolution was, I've enjoyed QuadStrike very much and I would definitely put it above Turbo. As far as animation and vibrancy, I would absolutely say QuadStrike has been good in both regards. Not top tier but good nonetheless and absolutely better than DB. My opinion of the show hasn't been altered. In the end, to each their own.
(Jun. 10, 2023  9:02 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

Then that’s fine, glad you’re enjoying the season
(Jun. 10, 2023  9:36 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2023  9:26 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: Tbh, I can see both sides of the coin. Pri and Bell being punching bags for Legends gets boring after a while, but the character interactions are nigh immaculate. Personally, this season is worse than Evolution and chozetsu since then the protags had great characters arcs without beings jokes in the stadium. Also, one thing that older seasons have over QS that most people don’t talk about is drawing style and animation. Prior seasons look much better as characters are consistently drawn proportionally w/ brighter colors and a smoother frame rate. Also, the beys are actually more vibrant and shiny in seasons 2&3 than QS. In QS, the drawing style is mediocre at best, colors are average and so are the beys too. In fact it’s even worse than DB. I can see how looking at subpar animation for months straights could subconsciously alter your opinion of a show.

The legends being punching bags for Pri and Bel is what would be boring to me, and the thing that wouldn't make sense which is partly why I didn't enjoy QuadDrive all that much. While I agree that Evolution is better, which isn't hard to see given how excellent Evolution was, I've enjoyed QuadStrike very much and I would definitely put it above Turbo. As far as animation and vibrancy, I would absolutely say QuadStrike has been good in both regards. Not top tier but good nonetheless and absolutely better than DB. My opinion of the show hasn't been altered. In the end, to each their own.

QuadStrike definitely isn't above Turbo, but it's still better than DB.
Quadstrike is way better than DB and even Sparking to an extent. I might prefer this over Gt but the first three seasons are better than QS
(Jun. 10, 2023  6:43 PM)UnderbossBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2023  9:36 AM)Admiral W Wrote: The legends being punching bags for Pri and Bel is what would be boring to me, and the thing that wouldn't make sense which is partly why I didn't enjoy QuadDrive all that much. While I agree that Evolution is better, which isn't hard to see given how excellent Evolution was, I've enjoyed QuadStrike very much and I would definitely put it above Turbo. As far as animation and vibrancy, I would absolutely say QuadStrike has been good in both regards. Not top tier but good nonetheless and absolutely better than DB. My opinion of the show hasn't been altered. In the end, to each their own.

Facts man alot of people have Turbo in their top 3 seasons and Evolution is peak. QuadStrike isn't bad at all and personally I like it more than Dynamite Battle but QS feels slower with less major events than the previous seasons. So far QuadStrike's just been; Bel and the gang visit some random place, run into a legend or past character, have some battles, rinse and repeat. The story feels like it's moving slower in QS too, we're at the halfway point of the season and not much has happened plot wise at all. It feels like the plot only really advances when Pri gets a new pandora.
(Jun. 10, 2023  7:16 PM)Dark Zera Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2023  6:43 PM)UnderbossBlader Wrote: QuadStrike definitely isn't above Turbo, but it's still better than DB.

Facts man alot of people have Turbo in their top 3 seasons and Evolution is peak. QuadStrike isn't bad at all and personally I like it more than Dynamite Battle but QS feels slower with less major events than the previous seasons. So far QuadStrike's just been; Bel and the gang visit some random place, run into a legend or past character, have some battles, rinse and repeat. The story feels like it's moving slower plot in QS too, we're at the halfway point of the season and not much has happened plot wise at all. It feels like the plot only really advances when Pri gets a new pandora.

Exactly, and the same thing happens whenever they battle Legends too. At least show us varied outcomes if you want to rinse and repeat for the first half of the season.
(Jun. 10, 2023  7:16 PM)Dark Zera Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2023  6:43 PM)UnderbossBlader Wrote: QuadStrike definitely isn't above Turbo, but it's still better than DB.

Facts man alot of people have Turbo in their top 3 seasons and Evolution is peak. QuadStrike isn't bad at all and personally I like it more than Dynamite Battle but QS feels slower with less major events than the previous seasons. So far QuadStrike's just been; Bel and the gang visit some random place, run into a legend or past character, have some battles, rinse and repeat. The story feels like it's moving slower plot in QS too, we're at the halfway point of the season and not much has happened plot wise at all. It feels like the plot only really advances when Pri gets a new pandora.
That’s the main problem I have with the season. Granted Gt Sparking got to the main plot quick and it sucked but still I feel like things need to pick up because it’s starting to get boring how every episode is basically the same
(Jun. 10, 2023  6:43 PM)UnderbossBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2023  9:36 AM)Admiral W Wrote: The legends being punching bags for Pri and Bel is what would be boring to me, and the thing that wouldn't make sense which is partly why I didn't enjoy QuadDrive all that much. While I agree that Evolution is better, which isn't hard to see given how excellent Evolution was, I've enjoyed QuadStrike very much and I would definitely put it above Turbo. As far as animation and vibrancy, I would absolutely say QuadStrike has been good in both regards. Not top tier but good nonetheless and absolutely better than DB. My opinion of the show hasn't been altered. In the end, to each their own.

I'd say it definitely is. I agree with that it's better than DB though.
(Jun. 10, 2023  10:32 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

Gotta disagree. QuadStrike is way too dull in my opinion and lost the hype/momentum it had when it started. I definitely set my hopes and expectations too high for this season when I learned that they were gonna incorporate Elemental powers into this season.
(Jun. 10, 2023  10:32 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

QuadStrike is one of the slowest, predictable and uneventful seasons of Burst. The MCs barely feel like they're getting any better and the season's almost over, Valt and Ranzo to a lesser extent have performed better than Pri and Bel. It's literally one step forward and two steps back for them every other episode. And the plot is moving so slow that I'm starting to lose interest. By time we see Pandemonium there won't be many more episodes left. Going back to the animation, it definitely isn't better than DB neither, many of QuadStrike's episodes look very choppy. It's like they spent the whole animation budget on the battles. Again, I like QuadStrike I really do but it's only better than DB. Best seasons ranked go as followed for me:

1. Evolution 
2. Burst
3. Turbo
4. Sparking
5. Gachi
6. QuadStrike
7. DB

(Jun. 11, 2023  2:15 AM)UnderbossBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2023  10:32 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I'd say it definitely is. I agree with that it's better than DB though.
Gotta disagree. QuadStrike is way too dull in my opinion and lost the hype/momentum it had when it started. I definitely set my hopes and expectations too high for this season when I learned that they were gonna incorporate Elemental powers into this season.
I think alot of us set our expectations too high on QS. It's not bad, but it could've been better. But at least we got Pri outta this season, burst needed more respectable female bladers.
(Jun. 11, 2023  2:25 AM)Dark Zera Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2023  10:32 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I'd say it definitely is. I agree with that it's better than DB though.

QuadStrike is one of the slowest, predictable and uneventful seasons of Burst. The MCs barely feel like they're getting any better and the season's almost over, Valt and Ranzo to a lesser extent have performed better than Pri and Bel. It's literally one step forward and two steps back for them every other episode. And the plot is moving so slow that I'm starting to lose interest. By time we see Pandemonium there won't be many more episodes left. Going back to the animation, it definitely isn't better than DB neither, many of QuadStrike's episodes look very choppy. It's like they spent the whole animation budget on the battles. Again, I like QuadStrike I really do but it's only better than DB. Best seasons ranked go as followed for me:

1. Evolution 
2. Burst
3. Turbo
4. Sparking
5. Gachi
6. QuadStrike
7. DB

(Jun. 11, 2023  2:15 AM)UnderbossBlader Wrote: Gotta disagree. QuadStrike is way too dull in my opinion and lost the hype/momentum it had when it started. I definitely set my hopes and expectations too high for this season when I learned that they were gonna incorporate Elemental powers into this season.
I think alot of us set our expectations too high on QS. It's not bad, but it could've been better. But at least we got Pri outta this season, burst needed more respectable female bladers.

Personal preference comes into play. Me and many others actually enjoy QS and aren't let down in the slightest. I get that people have their opinions and I respect that. If someone doesn't enjoy QS then that's okay.
(Jun. 11, 2023  2:32 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2023  2:25 AM)Dark Zera Wrote: QuadStrike is one of the slowest, predictable and uneventful seasons of Burst. The MCs barely feel like they're getting any better and the season's almost over, Valt and Ranzo to a lesser extent have performed better than Pri and Bel. It's literally one step forward and two steps back for them every other episode. And the plot is moving so slow that I'm starting to lose interest. By time we see Pandemonium there won't be many more episodes left. Going back to the animation, it definitely isn't better than DB neither, many of QuadStrike's episodes look very choppy. It's like they spent the whole animation budget on the battles. Again, I like QuadStrike I really do but it's only better than DB. Best seasons ranked go as followed for me:

1. Evolution 
2. Burst
3. Turbo
4. Sparking
5. Gachi
6. QuadStrike
7. DB

Personal preference comes into play. Me and many others actually enjoy QS and aren't let down in the slightest. I get that people have their opinions and I respect that. If someone doesn't enjoy QS then that's okay.
Just to be clear I'm not trying to rain on QuadStrike for others that like it and I can respect someone else's opinion if they enjoy it.
(Jun. 11, 2023  2:32 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2023  2:25 AM)Dark Zera Wrote: QuadStrike is one of the slowest, predictable and uneventful seasons of Burst. The MCs barely feel like they're getting any better and the season's almost over, Valt and Ranzo to a lesser extent have performed better than Pri and Bel. It's literally one step forward and two steps back for them every other episode. And the plot is moving so slow that I'm starting to lose interest. By time we see Pandemonium there won't be many more episodes left. Going back to the animation, it definitely isn't better than DB neither, many of QuadStrike's episodes look very choppy. It's like they spent the whole animation budget on the battles. Again, I like QuadStrike I really do but it's only better than DB. Best seasons ranked go as followed for me:

1. Evolution 
2. Burst
3. Turbo
4. Sparking
5. Gachi
6. QuadStrike
7. DB

QuadStrike has it's ups and downs but so does every season. I'm enjoying the last Burst season for what it's worth, this is the last time we're gonna see some of our favorites ever battle again. 10 years after Metal ended I still enjoy watching the battles and episodes on YT and 10 years from now I will be doing the same thing with Burst.
(Jun. 11, 2023  2:15 AM)UnderbossBlader Wrote:

I entirely disagree. I've been enjoying QuadStrike very much, and I can't wait for the rest of the episodes. To each their own of course.