Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #12

People really need to start remembering when they're in a thread for a specific quadstrike episode and not the normal quadstrike thread or random anime thoughts.
(May. 04, 2023  7:11 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 04, 2023  5:44 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Free and Lui are a deadly combo.
Hyuga stomped them.

That's not accurate
Bruh why are people posting on this thread so much? We still have episode 10 and 11 to go.
(May. 04, 2023  7:21 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(May. 04, 2023  7:11 PM)g2_ Wrote: Hyuga stomped them.
Barely knocking them out while using Valt’s power while also being completely exhausted after isnt a stomp. Plus Free and Lui would still beat Hyuga more times than not (no hyuga hate). On top of that Both Free and Lui have increased their training since their last encounter with Bell. So they are way stronger than before.
Yeah, I guess you're right.

(May. 04, 2023  9:52 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(May. 04, 2023  7:11 PM)g2_ Wrote: Hyuga stomped them.

That's not accurate

I guess you're right.
(May. 04, 2023  4:00 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Who is the strongest Tag-Team Pri and Bell can beat? i'd say Free and Sisco b/c Pri is nowhere near legend level in any form and Bell doesn't use (good) strategies, so they'd have to play on each other's strengths and weaknesses.

I take Illya and Bashara.
The episode should debut on Hulu this Monday (May 8th).
Will Bel, Pri, & Hyuga will have a battle royale somewhere in Battle Island?
Episode was released early episode 11 too.
It's nice to know what Elemental Power actually does now and even better to know Pax's backstory as that implies his motivations in the present.
Unexpected double episode. That means my Saturday is gonna be empty...

Episode 12 Review
Guess we could say that Bell and Pri are(barely) Legend level considering their feats against the Asahi brothers.
(May. 09, 2023  4:41 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: Guess we could say that Bell and Pri are(barely) Legend level considering their feats against the Asahi brothers.

Bell... is debatable, Pri is still coming up so not yet. By the end of DB Bell wasn't really a legend/legend level if we're being honest. He just finally beat Rashad in a solo battle, all the major events in DB that shape and define the MC's journey were failed efforts on Bel's part; he lost in the airship tour and got his bey destroyed, he sat out the world youth tournament letting Rashad Basara and Ilya climb the blading ranks, wasn't able to lead his team against Rashad's in the last match of that competition with his team losing it as well. He only really succeeded in the end of his season when he finally dethroned the high king(which imo isn't a legend making feat). Maybe by the end of QuadStrike he'll have some respectable accomplishments worthy of making him a legend.
(May. 09, 2023  5:00 AM)BondsofTime Wrote:
(May. 09, 2023  4:41 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: Guess we could say that Bell and Pri are(barely) Legend level considering their feats against the Asahi brothers.

Bell... is debatable, Pri is still coming up so not yet. By the end of DB Bell wasn't really a legend/legend level if we're being honest. He just finally beat Rashad in a solo battle, all the major events in DB that shape and define the MC's journey were failed efforts on Bel's part; he lost in the airship tour and got his bey destroyed, he sat out the world youth tournament letting Rashad Basara and Ilya climb the blading ranks, wasn't able to lead his team against Rashad's in the last match of that competition with his team losing it as well. He only really succeeded in the end of his season when he finally dethroned the high king(which imo isn't a legend making feat). Maybe by the end of QuadStrike he'll have some respectable accomplishments worthy of making him a legend.
I get what you mean w/Bell, but we should remember just how easily Pri dropped Hikaru. She effortlessly takes the center, holds it even when Helios uses it's Stellar Launch, tanks Komet Strike, Counters w/Twister Break, which knocks the resonance out of Helios and leaves it wavering, and then one shots it with Twister Whip.And she managed to summon a tornado mid battle which is a strong Resonance feat. Pri won with mid, if not low difficulty against someone w/Legendary feats, which is why I'd say she's a bottom of the barrel Legend lvl blader.