Beyblade Burst Episode #24 (September 12, 2016)

24) Seriously the Best!!
本気(マジ)と全力!!
Maji to Zenryoku!!
September 12, 2016

Extended Summary

バルトとのしんゆうたいけつにきあいがはいるクミチョー。それはバルトも同じで、たいせんまえから2人はひばなをちらす。そしてついにはじまるバルトとクミチョーのバトル。2人のバトルはおたがいひっさつわざを出しあうぜんりょくバトルになる!いっぽう、ホウジはこれまでいっしょにれんしゅうをしてきたワキヤとのたいせんをひかえていた…。

Short Summary

親友対決!バルトVSクミチョー、ワキヤVSホウジ!!おたがいよく知る相手だからこそ負けられない戦いがはじまる!はげしい攻防のすえ、勝利するのはどっちだ!?
"The next match is a friendship battle between Valt and Rantaro! Sparks fly between these two, who have previously fought each other! And finally, the battle between Valt and Rantaro begins! Elsewhere, Hoji prepares himself for his match against Wakiya, who he has always practiced with..."
(Sep. 05, 2016  12:01 PM)ObeliskAlex0311 Wrote: When will we see any new characters

Official answer: When the new beyblade comes out!
Yeah but what about nova neptunes character
(Sep. 05, 2016  2:01 PM)ObeliskAlex0311 Wrote: Yeah but what about nova neptunes character

When they introduce him into the anime.
[Image: drtsdx.png]

I feel like the creators gave up on Rantaro. That reaction though, poor guy.

And Wyvern = op.
You can watch the episode legally, not region-locked, here:

Until CoroCoro realises that they made a mistake, once again...
Is Rantaro crying?!
NOT MY BABY.

Oh wait haha he's okay. XD Just watched that scene. That was harsh though.. ooch.
Saw it and it was okay, but still not that amazing. God damn did there have to be ANOTHER Rantaro vs Valt battle? The Rantaro crying scene did make me feel for Rantaro but it was resolved quickly. Like someone said, it's like the creators just gave up on him and he's nothing more than something to reassemble Valts friend and a test dummy for other Beyblades, since they've practically finished with advertising R2GR it seems.
^ I agree entirely. It sucks that he just went back to being all happy. Really? That's just unrealistic.. and I just wish for once for Rantaro to beat Valt. I mean, he has improved, hasn't he?
I have a question : the enemy of this serie are human or not ?
Why are they even trying to cut out Zack's bey? We already know it's gonna be Zeus.
Aaaaaand the subbed version! Thanks for your patience!