Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

BeyBlade Tournament in Johntown,PA
Ryuuga BB Ruler

BeyBlade Crasher

Ok you guys I talk to a guy that in Johntown that will host a BeyBlade Tournament but don't know where to host it at, we are still figureing it out. Now The Tournament will mybe be in the Spring or sooner if the weather clear up, Now I am not going to host it, I going to be in the Tournament and he thinking about doing 3 Rounds of that person battle so if you lose all of them you are out of the tournament.
Dec 23 2007 11:06 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face

I'm not sure how many PA members there are here, but hopefully you can get something together.

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
Dec 23 2007 11:45 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ryuuga BB Ruler

BeyBlade Crasher

well there is some from New Yorks and one from PA and hopefully find some more BeyBladers that live in PA and New York
Dec 24 2007 01:02 AM

Let's introduce friends to BeyBlade so that we will have more[/size] players to form a team in PA.
Sep 11 2010 01:59 AM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #590 (1,104)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport Face

This thread is almost three-years-old. Do not bring back old topics.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Sep 11 2010 02:25 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user