BeyBlade Tournament In Pakistan

Hello Bladers!
As we know, there are Bladers all around the world. BeyBlades are available in almost every country. Just like other countries, Pakistan also have Bladers. The Pakistani Bladers are willing to pay enough money for original BeyBlades, but sadly, no one is willing to invest in Pakistan. In India, ''Fun Skool'' is releasing BeyBlades through Hasbro. Whereas in Pakistan, no one wants to invest, since no one cares about original things here. Though I do not blame them, not anyone would be able to buy original BeyBlades, which will send them into loss. The main thing I want to express through this post is that, I just wish there were original BeyBlades in Pakistan and as we know, original BeyBlades can lead to tournaments. You can find many posts made through time to time, like once in an year, asking if there is a Pakistani Blader who wants to battle another Pakistani Blader. The reason they couldn't find anyone is that there aren't much people in Pakistan, plus, we are strict about travelling to different places. Even if we get through that, we end up being embarrassed because of having fake Beys because the only way to get original Beys would be to order online and the growing price of currencies and taxes make them VERY expensive, so they do not battle then. So, yea, I just wish there were original BeyBlades and Battle Stadiums in here, there aren't even ''fake'' Battle Stadiums in here. Unhappy

Muhammad Junaid
There are two topics for Pakistan in the WBO General forum. You should use one of them.