Bey Tourney at Bicentennial Park! 12/27/08

So as some may know, Anubis is hosting a tournament again and i would like as many people to come as possible. Here are the details:

Date: December 27th, 2008
Time: 1:00 pm until sun down
Cost: Free
Location: Bicentennial Park- 176 Hardenburg Ln,East Brunswick,NJ 08816
Format: Plastics (bring hms if you like)

Style: Round Robin/ Double Elimination
Stadiums used:
MFB Attack(maybe)
MFB Balance Stadium
and any others some may choose to bring..TAKARA ONLY PLEASE!

Please contact Anubis or me to say if you can make it or not..Deadline is soon so please let us know in advance if you can make it or not.

Attendance List (So far):
Bluezee
Anubis
Pinoy Blader(maybe)
Maz
Ozzy
Xeno
FFX
djspida5(maybe)
Daren

Please come out and blade, it will be fun!
i have to say hosting a tournament two days after christmas seems like a bad idea, aren't most people still busy?
i understand what you mean, we just want to play so we will see what happens..we can reschudule if necessary
im game
Great!..so now we have just about 6 people!..a few more and this will be an awesome turnout..with the amount we have now, it would be great but more is perfect
I, too, will be able there. looking foward to seeing new faces and seeing new combos!
Okay were getting somewhere now, if you guys like, bring anyine you like that will blade..the more the merrier
I'm down. I'm also looking to buy some MFB I guess. I definitely want to purchase a Leone.
(Dec. 24, 2008  10:50 PM)FFX Wrote: I'm down. I'm also looking to buy some MFB I guess. I definitely want to purchase a Leone.

lol I didnt realize who you were. You going to take Kevin?
Worst timing ever. If you made it even a few more days later, I would come, but as Brad said, two days after Christmas is a bad time for me. I was hoping that it would be on 5 Jan 2009 instead.
Brad,

this topic was posted because we had been talking to people via PM and this is what they decided on!

Sorry about that you guys. I've been away for the past five days but I'm here now.

Anyway yeah I'm up for it.

We can always do it again the next weekend. Beh, I don't know. I'm exhausted. Let me think about this overnight.

EDIT: Okay, I say we just do this on the 27th and we can do another tournament on the January date if you guys are up for it. I'm up for it.
Im down for anything..welcome back flashfox..cant wait 2 see all of u guys
i would do both, but if we only have time for one, i'd do the one on 2008, and not in 2009 lol.
well as long as we have fun and we still have BOTB3 next year im fine
I can't say whether I am able to enter or not, however I may pop by and see whats up. I'd really love to see you guys as well. best of luck!
ill just put you as a maybe just in case u show up to blade
Can you explain the round robin / double elimination thing?
Its the same format we did for BOTB1 and 2
i thought i would get better now, but i'm entering day 13 of the flu. I don't know if I will get better in time.
well get better as soon as possible and you will be in my prayers..if you cant make it , no worries, we can make another one too
so we all battle in a round robin which seeds us into a double elimination bracket?
I'm guessing since that's how we did it the last two times.
personally i just think that we'll just screw around and figure things out..if turnout is low it's much better just to do some battles for beypoints.
Well we can see how it goes and who comes out and decide what to do
(Dec. 26, 2008  4:10 AM)Maz Wrote: so we all battle in a round robin which seeds us into a double elimination bracket?

Read tournament section of WBO rulebook.