Bey Babe - Introduction

Hello Everyone!

Wanted to introduce myself and get to know everyone ( well almost everyone lol ) on here and see what are your current fave combination beys? As a woman who doesn't get to see much bey action around my area unless at tourneys or videos online, I'm looking forward to building a community with other bladers! I currently reside in both Jersey/New york City. Also to any other girl bladers, Heyy!!! Let's be great friends and hopefully get a chance to battle one another, I have a discord specifically surrounding other women bladers and if you are interested in joining please DM me!!
Hi! Im another female fan but unfortunately I dont play with Beyblades Unhappy I used to watch a lot of the anime and still love discussing it on the discord. Im also not from your area, oof

Nice Robin pfp!
(Jan. 11, 2024  1:26 AM)BurningSands Wrote: Hi! Im another female fan but unfortunately I dont play with Beyblades Unhappy I used to watch a lot of the anime and still love discussing it on the discord. Im also not from your area, oof

Nice Robin pfp!

Hey Thanks!!! It’s still great either way to meet another woman on WBO !!
That would make three of us. But like BurningSands, I am more of an anime watcher and manga reader. Even though I do own a few beys, never played with them. (Also I am WAY too far away from all of you, haha!)