Being Late is for the Kool Kids

Yo Beyblading peeps. I'm Nuzumaki90 as some of you know. Iv been here for almost 2 years now but never made an introduction because I'm a lazy person.

If you can guessed I'm a Naruto fan from my username, then you were right, the N stands for Naruto and then the Uzumaki is obviously his last name, the 90 was just added because someone already had Nuzumaki as a username on Youtube. My fav characters are Sasuke and A, and no, I don't like Bleach Tongue_out

If any of you recognize my username from Youtube, let me just tell you that I'm not the Nuzamaki90 who owns this channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/nuzamaki90?feature=mhee . The guy who owns it is Danny Stewart and I'm actually his step-brother Tongue_out. He's not into the beyblading game as much as I am, more interested in the anime. He sometimes takes over my account just to post things like comments in the anime threads,

I'm currently 14, he's 17, and we both enjoy being here at the WBO.

I guess that's all then. Kthnxbai peeplez.
Lol. Welcome to the WBO! (730 days late)

We need you out bading with the rest of us man! Hope you can make it this month!

Peace
(Feb. 03, 2012  3:05 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Yo Beyblading peeps. I'm Nuzumaki90 as some of you know. Iv been here for almost 2 years now but never made an introduction because I'm a lazy person.

If you can guessed I'm a Naruto fan from my username, then you were right, the N stands for Naruto and then the Uzumaki is obviously his last name, the 90 was just added because someone already had Nuzumaki as a username on Youtube. My fav characters are Sasuke and A, and no, I don't like Bleach Tongue_out

If any of you recognize my username from Youtube, let me just tell you that I'm not the Nuzamaki90 who owns this channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/nuzamaki90?feature=mhee . The guy who owns it is Danny Stewart and I'm actually his step-brother Tongue_out. He's not into the beyblading game as much as I am, more interested in the anime. He sometimes takes over my account just to post things like comments in the anime threads,

I'm currently 14, he's 17, and we both enjoy being here at the WBO.

I guess that's all then. Kthnxbai peeplez.

Do you both still live in North Carolina?
Yeah, we live with our older brother.
I can't believe that you've been on for so long....LOL

Welcome to the WBO! 731 days late though. XD

I guess I don't have to say read your welcome PM unless you get warned a lot, which I haven't seen, so no prob. Also, just to let you know, I'm getting a Hell Kerbecs just for you if you want it.
Welcome to the WBO. I hope you enjoy your stay here. These are some of the coolest people i know. Also checkout Build Me a combo #2 for combo help. The Beywiki is amazing. Check it out. Also the search function is your friend. if you need anything feel free to PM me. Im always here.
(Feb. 03, 2012  6:16 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Welcome to the WBO. I hope you enjoy your stay here. These are some of the coolest people i know. Also checkout Build Me a combo #2 for combo help. The Beywiki is amazing. Check it out. Also the search function is your friend. if you need anything feel free to PM me. Im always here.

I've seen you post the exact same thing on multiple threads here lol. Anyways, since you live in NC like me and Dark, you're always welcome to come to our tourneys, and we hope you do too!