Basalt Horogium Customization for attack

It seems that Basalt has the potential for an attack beyblade. Just because of its weight and irregular weight distribution. Giving it good smash attack. I think basalt 90Rf is a top tier combo.
No offense, but this Thread is solely based on speculation. You should have posted your random thoughts regarding Beyblade here.

Until we actually can get our hands on Basalt Horogium 145WD, we cannot say whether it has great Attack potential or not, even though we have some initial information on the product.
Its not random. I have the bey. It seemed to have good attack ability
Then post tests based on our Standard format. You simply cannot claim that a Beyblade is good, unless you have evidence to back up your statement.
Hey, your from singapore right. You must have Evidence to back up your statement. Theory is nothing unless you do some tests to prove that they right. Btw, Sonokong Basalt isn't that good, coz the quality suckz!
OK thanks Azlan. Sono Kong's quality is not that bad.
Arlanslayer sonokong is exactly the same as takara so not really....
(Feb. 05, 2011  11:29 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Arlanslayer sonokong is exactly the same as takara so not really....

Some people say Sonokong's quality does >.>
k, azlan your wrong.
I think we should set our sights on to Basalt as defense too..
Luch can you do some proper tests now? Or do you not have the stadium for it..?
Proper tests = This thread to continue. Use the "Stand Format of Testing" Thread below:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...m-Thoughts

Pssst: It's me BeybladeStation from YouTube.
Since you just wrote "Ok thanks" to being told that this topic needed valid test results, I am going to close this. Learn how to make proper tests, and then make a new thread if it really has a purpose and can be supported by good results.