Basalt Bull 230AS

Hey guys,i came up with this combo,while testing uses for AS from sol blaze,so i said why noy put it on 230,so i noticed it kinda smashes the other bey down.All was done with Beylauncher in a TT Attack Stadium

Heres a vid,its not all,i put the other part soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...ELaRKwGiP0

Basalt Bull 230AS VS MF EARTH BULL AD145WD

Round 1: BH win by OS
Round 2: BH win by OS
Round 3: BH win by OS
Round 4: BH win by OS
Round 5: BH win by OS
Round 6: EB win by OS
Round 7: BH win by OS
Round 8: BH win by OS
Round 9: BH win by OS
Round 10: BH win by OS

TOTAL PERCENT:90%
TOTAL WINS:9

MF Basalt Bull 230AS VS MF Earth Bull GB145WB

Round 1:BH win by OS
Round 2:BH win by OS
Round 3:BH win by OS
Round 4:BH win by OS
Round 5:EB win by OS
Round 6:BH win by OS
Round 7:BH win by OS
Round 8:BH win by OS
Round 9:EB win by OS
Round 10:BH win by OS

TOTAL PERCENT:80%
TOTAL WINS:8

MF Basalt Bull 230AS VS MF Earth Bull GB145RS

Round 1:BH win by OS
Round 2:BH win by OS
Round 3:BH win by OS
Round 4:BH win by OS
Round 5:BH win by OS
Round 6:BH win by OS
Round 7:BH win by OS
Round 8:BH win by OS
Round 9:BH win by OS
Round 10:BH win by OS

TOTAL PERCENT:100%
TOTAL WINS:100

K guys here is the vid for results of AS vs CS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZe0QLEan...ideo_title

Basalt Bull 230CS VS Hell Kerbex BD145EWD

CS:7 wins
EWD:3 wins

Basalt Bull 230AS VS Hell Kerbex BD145EWD

AS:9 wins
EWD:1 wins

Overall:looks like this testing was a sucess,AS does have use and yes this is a wobbler.
Serious This should have gone in the Customizations forum with test using top tier combos, and a WBO legal stadium.

EDIT: There we go.
The way I see it, 230 seems to make a lot of things good, so I do not think that is conclusive of AS's potential at all.

This is more relevant :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-AS-Discussion
what do you mean,this my first time making a thread so......................
i understand now
UM...... Great test basalt is pretty good. With the 230 track it balances its self out, Kind of like cheating funny though it does have it's perks!
Try this against attack types and the win rates will drop. I find CS and Bull better on Basalt 230 because CS can outspin Stamina Types, while withstanding attack. I might be wrong though. I don't own AS but it does seem pretty decent.
the reason why i made this thread is because AS allows it to go downward hitting the opponents bey to scrape the floor and loose control,but AS isnt pretty good for any thing else
if you try it,you will see
i understand that putting CS on is good but i just found a customization that does pretty good
it basically works like a hammer
I'm sorry if you felt like I attacked you or something, but my comment is based on theory, because I don't own AS, so ignore it if you get different results.
[Hell kerbecs BD145 WD]
must be used in 230 test
Okay, I Haven't Gotten Sol Blaze, But I Think Hell Kerbecs 230 WD/CS Should Be Included. And If I Get My BB-10 And Sol Blaze, I Will Be Surely Pleased To Do Tests.
Yeah but to test Basalt Horogium 230AS against Hell Kerbecs 230WD/CS you would have to have two 230s which I doubt you have. Also on 230 D does better than WD.
hmm,ill try but i dont have two 230's,should i put them up against another bey,and see which one gets better results
err, for our convenience why don't you put the tests in the proper format? Just see the advanced forum for the format, but as much as I like Sol Blaze, I'm still pretty skeptical. Doesn't it still suffer balance problems, especially with 230 and Basalt? I don't see how it recovers so well... :\
watch the vid
This combo is AMAZING! It is the perfect wobbler that can bring itself back to being stable and win by OS and KO very easily! Congratulations kcpj. You have made an amazing combo. I would definitely consider this top-tier.
Agreed, just Basalt Bull will do the trick. Heh, I did Basalt Bull GB145S VS. Earth Bull GB145WD and it was Basalt took all the points...
I think we need a video with a better view to actually see what is going on. Shame that AS comes with the promo-type beys.. Is there any substitute? Tongue_out

I don't think this bey can literally bring it self back up from a hammer/wobbling rage. I'm guessing it stabilizes with the blow dealt to the other bey? (Pushing itself on a lesser wobbly axis, or something? :V)
As with what happened with ES, is it really certain that CS is still not better ? My comment still stands :

Kai-V Wrote:The way I see it, 230 seems to make a lot of things good, so I do not think that is conclusive of AS's potential at all.
(Mar. 24, 2011  1:43 AM)Dan Wrote: I think we need a video with a better view to actually see what is going on. Shame that AS comes with the promo-type beys.. Is there any substitute? Tongue_out

I can see it quite clearly. This combo is TERRORIZING combos that are supposed to be top-tier worthy and almighty. I am proud of kcpj. He has definitely come a long way and seemed to pick up on my idea of my hammer combo and alter it so that he can use it to his own advantage.
(Mar. 24, 2011  1:43 AM)Dan Wrote: I think we need a video with a better view to actually see what is going on. Shame that AS comes with the promo-type beys.. Is there any substitute? Tongue_out
AS is much different than ES, so I would actually got with something like EWD even, it is similar. Sounds weird huh? Well then, I would say just a plain S.

Lets not forget about CS... Confusedmug:
ok
tomorrow,i will make reuslts comparing EWD,CS,and ES
CS remains eternally in my heart; I raised it. Haha right now this combination sounds really, really cool. KCPJ, quite a good way to start off especially since this is your first topic here!
I think if this does better than cs, ewd, and es, then this is seeming to be a pretty good combo.
Obviously if someone wanted more defense, they'd use cs, but if they wanted more stamina than cs, they'd use as. But that's all if this does better than those three bottoms in the comparative tests
I'm not too sure AS has more stamina than CS.. They are both of the sharp series, and CS=WB in stamina so lets see.
ok im about to start testing