Bakuten Shoot Beyblade vs Metal Fight Beyblade

Bakuten Shoot Beyblade

I enjoyed watching the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade series, it had amazing music that i can still remember to this day, very good characters, a storyline that made sense especially in the first season, the dubs were amazing, the art style was good but they were always changing it and the characters were the best, Kai Hiwitari, Tyson Granger and Ray were my favourite characters in Beyblade, i don't think anyone can't top them, even the toys felt more like a piece of art to be held in your hands due to it's high detail and work put into the tops and it's functions and don't forget about the mythical beasts, Dragoon, Dranzer, Driger and so much more.

Without Bakuten Shoot Beyblade i wouldn't have known about anime, Beyblade introduced me to anime, i wouldn't have watched shows like Cowboy Bebop, Afro Samurai, Full Metal Alchemists, Fairy Tail, Dragonball, One Piece, Death Note and Bleach. Bakuten Shoot Beyblade appealed to everyone because it wasn't childish and had some sort of maturity to the show, you can really see the characters as real life people due to the way they acted and expressed their emotions but not by the way they looked and that's a good thing, i would love to see a continuation from G Revoloution, animaters, writers etc bring the original series back, the same voices, artstyle etc but a new storyline and a continuation of the Hms toyline, most never had the chance to even touch the Hms Beyblades due to there rarity, and that final chapter (Manga) where the Bladebreakers are adults, turn it into an anime, Beyblade Season 4, do it for the fans and i'd rather see Beyblades transform into bit beasts rather than see bit beasts come out of the bit chips like it's a hologram or something.

A problem i had with the original is that Tyson meets Daichi twice, first in the movie and second in G Revolution, he should of known him in G Revolution.

Metal Fight's story has ended, now get back to the original and finish it.

Metal Fight Beyblade

Though i was really disappointed for the entire franchise to be rebooted especially seeing all our characters go, and the anime, spinoffs, movies to me felt more PG and was just unwatchable but i did force myself to watch Metal Fusion, Metal Masters, Metal Fury and Shogun Steel and still didn't enjoy it as much as the original, it was also cartoony and way to colourful compared to the original, a lot of the characters were more like robots because all they would do, think and talk about was Beyblade,it was set in a different universe, why not make it set in the same universe as the original but in the far future, i did enjoy some characters but the english dub was just awful especially for Ryuga, Gingke and Kyoyo, every character in this side of Beyblade felt like the characters from the old Beyblade but worse.

I gotta give credit to them for the toys, they were tough but way too round, lacked detail, a lot of the Beyblades looked the same and lacked uniqueness, same spin tracks, tips, wheels, energy rings were being reused a lot, Storm Pegasis, Storm Aquario, Rock this and Rock that, Metal Fight appealed more to kids and the story didn't make sense at most points but i did enjoyed watching Metal Fury and Shogun Steel, if your new to Metal Fight Beyblade skip Metal Fusion and Metal Masters.

Shogun Steel bought back the mythical beasts and the toys were a lot more improved and had more detail. Only problem i have with the toys is what's up with the whole skateboarding and graffiti theme to Beyblade and why are the stadiums so god awful, make the stadiums small and very simple like the stadiums in japan for example the see through Pegasis Stadium and Zero G stadium.
There's already a thread for this: here.

Just for future reference, make sure to use the search function before you make a new topic, to make sure it doesn't already exist.
My title's more specific and accurate, it's Bakuten Shoot Beyblade vs Metal Fight Beyblade not Original Beyblade vs Metal Fight.