BEYWIKI ROAST, FEATURING EVERYONES FAVORITE...

Ben 10 Wrote:Brad,Roan and all the other members I had it with you all and I am taking it to the next level so perpare for it and when that day come then the darkness will take over your body

Losser you say Brad, come on up here and I will show you what a loser can do

i know you can roll your neck, what else can you do

also pretty sure you stole that idea from an episode of mummies alive
Ben 10 Wrote:Brad,Roan and all the other members I had it with you all and I am taking it to the next level so perpare for it and when that day come then the darkness will take over your body

this is where i begin to believe youre a joke character
You guys think u can make fun of everyone but remember anything can happen like getting run over by a bus or worst then that will be fun
Bey Brad Wrote:

i know you can roll your neck, what else can you do

also pretty sure you stole that idea from an episode of mummies alive
oh god i used to love that show
Ben 10 Wrote:You guys think u can make fun of everyone but remember anything can happen like getting run over by a bus or worst then that will be fun

i played chicken with a bus before and lived (TRUE STORY)
You guys don't know this but I got a program that can hack into your admin username and delect this forum forever so don't make me more madder
Ben 10 Wrote:You guys don't know this but I got a program that can hack into your admin username and delect this forum forever so don't make me more madder
carp YOU
Ben 10 Wrote:You guys don't know this but I got a program that can hack into your admin username and delect this forum forever so don't make me more madder

[Image: biggetoutfrog.gif]
you guys think I am joking, I am not joking I do have a hacking program
bring it man

unless your too CHICKEN oh dayum
Ben 10 Wrote:you guys think I am joking, I am not joking I do have a hacking program

[Image: frogbarf.gif]
Bey Brad Wrote:
Ben 10 Wrote:you guys think I am joking, I am not joking I do have a hacking program

[Image: frogbarf.gif]

right click save as
HAHAHAHAHAHA, you guys can't stop can you? fine then I will just hack into your forum right now
wow i can't believe you actually did it

carp you carp
what the hell

he's not lying guys, we're screwed
he actually did it

he actually carp did it