BEYWIKI ROAST, FEATURING EVERYONES FAVORITE...

Ben 10 Wrote:Hello Beywiki Dorks

I am your truely Blader: Kenny and he is back and getting revenge, Brad your girlfriend is a carp lesbian and she rub her carp agasint other girls carp and you brad are a freaking carp playing with little spinning tops game, Yeah I make a young lady suck my carp when I went to see about my angry problems but it diden't work

oh and me and dark yather team up to destroy your guys forum

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Oh man, I needed this...

And I'm sure Brad wishes that were true.
this thread took an interesting turn
you guys got to have sex which u won't because u all playing a little kid game and all of your faces look ugly, I say that carp I got from the young women was great, even if brad and his girlfriend make a baby they mybe will have a ugly baby with 7 arms

See you around beywiki dorks, you will see me and dark yather again because we going ruin your forum
Ben 10 Wrote:you guys got to have sex which u won't because u all playing a little kid game and all of your faces look ugly, I say that carp I got from the young women was great, even if brad and his girlfriend make a baby they mybe will have a ugly baby with 7 arms

we will give birth to an indian god
also ben 10 is definitely just as little kid as beyblade bro
so why did you join a forum about the little kid game in the first place?
Best. Thread. Ever.

What's funnier, is they don't realize how much this amuses everyone.
Ben 10 Wrote:See you around beywiki dorks, you will see me and dark yather again because we going ruin your forum
oh carp guys

"kenny" and "darth yather" are carp hard core
I like to make you guys feel bad and also what u did to me I will never forget, you made fun of me and that ain't right and also brad I ain't alittle kid, I am 15 and if u get me angry I can choke a guy to death so don't carp push it Brad!!!!

I am the one and only King of Darkness, I am just like Brookyln from the anime, I think of bad thoughts, I choke someone and if I wanted to I coud have choke him to death and I mean death and also I was planing on killing cops, little kids at my school
Ben 10 Wrote:I am the one and only King of Darkness, I am just like Brookyln from the anime

i thought beyblade was a little kid game you seem to like it a lot
did you seduce her with your manly neck rolling
you can't choke someone across the internet buddy
Ben 10 Wrote:I like to make you guys feel bad and also what u did to me I will never forget, you made fun of me and that ain't right and also brad I ain't alittle kid, I am 15 and if u get me angry I can choke a guy to death so don't carp push it Brad!!!!

I am the one and only King of Darkness, I am just like Brookyln from the anime
Gasp
NERVS NERVS NERVS
CALL ME MENTAL FREAK
NERVS NERVS NERVS
CALL ME FREAK AND BEAST

ROLL MY NECK COPULATION
PREPARE NEXT DOWN IN FLAMES
NERVS NERVS NERVS UGAHHHHHH
I can carp destroy everyone with my bear hands but I choose not to but next year high school they will alll pay for what they did
HAHAHAHAHA

kid you are a loser get out
Brad,Roan and all the other members I had it with you all and I am taking it to the next level so perpare for it and when that day come then the darkness will take over your body

Losser you say Brad, come on up here and I will show you what a loser can do
i think we know what the "10" in Ben 10 is for