BEYBLADE: Metal Saga/Shogun Steel/BeyRaiderz/Cyborg

Now where are the toys ...
everyone saying end of april, but what would be the point of putting a product in stores, while one of its main sources of advertising ( the tv show) isn't released? Even though there are people willing to purchase beyblades before the show, there target market is small children who would watch the show and then want to go to the store and get there favourite beyblades lol...

Whatever though, I'm happy as long as i get before the tournament at anime north =)
the loading when posting is cool Smile (the spinning beyblade) lol
What a carp slap Cartoon Network. I read their upfronts on Toonzone and only saw original productions. I guess they weren't finished yet, oh well, lol. It ended up in a better place then the Hub, or Nicktoons or something.
ugh
fml
I wish I could drive. Being part of the WOW crew would have been great. When I missed the strikers one, I assumed I would have a job by now.
YTV added a new Beyblade Metal Fusion game called "Beyblade Chaos" :
http://www.ytv.com/games/453/beyblade-chaos.aspx

I do not know where to post this since it is not really related to either the hobby or the anime ...
that was awful
****ty game, but their quiet and settle advertising strategy is interesting
Horrible.... wasted 5min playing that stupid game.
LOL, the only thing I did with that game was listen to the music Tongue_out
that was the best game ever... HAPPY OPPOSITE DAY!!!
It is most likely end up on nickelodeon because if you look on the bottom it says Ytv, gay channel, and nick

At ytv.com you can see a picture of storm pegasis and it says let it rip, and that schedule posted by DranzerX13 should be correct because there is no show there atm, and ZAPX was there last...

P.S Where is anime north I know I fail but just asking
(Apr. 23, 2010  1:55 AM)Justin600 Wrote: It is most likely end up on nickelodeon because if you look on the bottom it says Ytv, gay channel, and nick

At ytv.com you can see a picture of storm pegasis and it says let it rip, and that schedule posted by DranzerX13 should be correct because there is no show there atm, and ZAPX was there last...

P.S Where is anime north I know I fail but just asking
Hm, Canada will watch it on YTV; the United States on Cartoon Network; and the United Kingdom on Nickelodeon.

We already knew this.

Anime North is in Toronto. Look at the tournament topic for more information. This is also off-topic.
Small Update... Ginga or Gingka is in the background of YTV!

I guess the mini site is ust 3 days to go lol
(Apr. 26, 2010  4:18 PM)Justin600 Wrote: UPDATE! Ginga or Gingka is in the background of YTV!
Are we really going to post every minor update when there is still no actual information or mini-site yet ? I personally do not care that Ginga is in the background ...
lol, ah of well I just wanted to give a small update lol...
Yet another small teaser from YTV =O There must be many clueless kids wondering what they're trying to promote XD

Here's the background I ripped from YTV if anyone cares. Might be good for a wallpaper, idk
I have to admit I like that picture and the top half does make a pretty good wallpaper.
yeah I think it's official that it's coming on cartoonetwork in the U.S. because I found this picture on numerous sites. but it still might be fake.
[Image: Beybladefusion-anmtv.jpg]
Usually Anime News Network only reports official, highly confirmed things ... I believe I saw an official press release somewhere about Cartoon Network anyway.
(Apr. 28, 2010  3:13 AM)beybattler Wrote: yeah I think it's official that it's coming on cartoonetwork in the U.S. because I found this picture on numerous sites. but it still might be fake.
[Image: Beybladefusion-anmtv.jpg]
yep it's fake. you can see a bit of the TV Tokyo logo in the top right corner.
lol are you for real
The offical mini site is now avaliable! and your gonna have to hear Ginga's horrible new voice
ahahaha omg his name really is gingka

JINGKA HAHAHAHA

oh man the voices are awful, watch the "beyblade episode intro"
And "Raiyuga" ... "Doji" ...

Ginga and Ryuuga's voices are terribly horrible.

I am surprised they kept exactly the same attack names though ... They changed the sound of Beyblades clashing however, for some reason.

The "Let it rip" commercial is not bad though. It seems target audience is slightly older than before, from my memories.