Poll: Will you be attending?

Yes
25.00%
No
58.33%
Maybe
16.67%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)
So you and milky sharing the same account now...strange name change...also, milkychipz is now machipz...why did the two accounts just swap names? lol
This things are rip off. Try to buy from akirasdaddy instead.

But good for truing it out though
You're kidding right? He's selling HMS and not very many MFB anyway so it's not like it matters. Also Can you send me the pics I asked for?
(Jan. 25, 2011  6:42 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: You're kidding right? He's selling HMS and not very many MFB anyway so it's not like it matters. Also Can you send me the pics I asked for?

Exactly
What do you mean exactly? The only thing worth buying from him are his HMS which Akiradaddy doesn't sell.
True say. But thAt pics about galaxy pegasis and meteo l drago is really rare. I found meteo l drago and gravity Perseus with different things. And it has the 3 segment launcher
Talk properly. I don't have a clue what you're trying to say.
The pack with galaxy pegasis and meteo l drago on the 4th page I think. It looks soooo coooollll. Butni saw one in bay but its gravity Perseus instead of galaxy pegasis.and they only have 1 in stock
It's not rare there are loads of them on ebay. This is going no where so I suggest we stop spamming his thread.
Kk soz for spamming