[Product]  B-24 Random Booster Vol. 02 Evil-eye Wing Needle

Evileye is basically a Beholder.

This is a Random Booster to be released around December 28th 2015 for approximately 1000/864 yen.

Content :
- Evileye Wing Needle
- Wyvern Heavy Accel (red)
- Deathscyther Armed Blow (green)
- Deathscyther Spread Massive (blue)
- Wyvern Central Needle (brown)
- Odin Armed Claw (orange-turquoise)
- Odin Oval Fusion
- Valkyrie Oval Needle
When I told @[Mitsu] about this he thought I said Evileye Wing Noodle LOL.

Anyway i can't wait to see what this looks like.
*gaspes* NEEDLE? I hope it's the same as my version of Needle from the face contest drawing.
(Aug. 24, 2015  10:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Evileye is basically a Beholder.

?!

But seriously, I'll be adding these three to the Beyblade Burst Parts List. Some of these Disk/Driver names are getting super abstract though (Needle, Force, Extreme, Armed, Massive, Blow, etc.). Unlike most MFB parts the name doesn't give you a good idea of what the part could be.
Kai-V Wrote:Evileye is basically a Beholder.
Just me thinking of Beholder from Damashii?

"Evileye"? Hm, interesting name.
Yaay, we get wing, the most useless part in the game..

Needle sounds interesting. Probably a Sharp tip.

Hope this bey is good. Unsmith
And thanks to Kai-V for the news! Grin
(Aug. 24, 2015  11:36 PM)Hato Wrote: Needle sounds interesting. Probably a Sharp rip.

Needle will almost certainly have a sharp tip but it may also have an upper structure similar to Dark Leopard MS's CWD, "Needle Attacker".

I'm exited for this beyholder themed layer too.
Personally, Beyblade Burst names are a lot more impersonal than previous generations. For some reason, I can be more attached to a pegasus or a dragon or even an Escolpio than to a beholder, a spriggan, a ragnarok, etc. I wonder if that was a voluntary decision or if they really did not have any other choice of names out there for this third generation of Beyblades, but in my opinion children would probably still want to have this attachment.

(Aug. 24, 2015  11:36 PM)Hato Wrote: And thanks to Kai-V for the news! Grin

Thank you.
interesting name I hope it's not just the name been interesting hah!
This is the most confusing one yet, haha.

I'm thinking Needle will be something like a tall and thin spike, maybe something like a plastic RS.
This is so weird. Burst you are getting a little wild with your names.
(Aug. 25, 2015  1:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Personally, Beyblade Burst names are a lot more impersonal than previous generations. For some reason, I can be more attached to a pegasus or a dragon or even an Escolpio than to a beholder, a spriggan, a ragnarok, etc. I wonder if that was a voluntary decision or if they really did not have any other choice of names out there for this third generation of Beyblades, but in my opinion children would probably still want to have this attachment.

Evileye and Deathsyther are a bit weird but Ragnarok is a cool name with a descructive meaning. It may not be a creature in its own right but it sure sounds like it could be a devastating one. Umaterios and Trident have similarly dramatic and impactful names, despite the latter only describing the layer shape, and who can ignore Wyvern and Valkyrie?

Burst names seem to cover both extremes of quality IMO.
In the manga, Spriggan is referred to as a "tournament favourite," and we see a lot more gameplay mechanics than we usually do. It does seem like they're being positioned more as collectible goods than "pals" this time around.
(Aug. 25, 2015  2:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: In the manga, Spriggan is referred to as a "tournament favourite," and we see a lot more gameplay mechanics than we usually do. It does seem like they're being positioned more as collectible goods than "pals" this time around.

I can see that, sort of going more to gundam build fighters where each character has their favourite style of gunpla but don't mind changing the entire machine just to improve it. So for this the characters would stick to a particular type or a particular Layer, then keep improving on their parts and combos. I would honestly like that for story progression.
i feel like the burst series is alot more myth based then the past two series, and also considering that both past series had atleast one dragon and a pheonix and since dragons and pheonix are in just about every myth aroudn the world im sure soon we will get them too
Is there a monster series in Japan that doesn't have a dragon or phoenix? lol
lol that is verry true nvm then we definetly will get a dragon and pheonix lol
I agree. I feel these names aren't really gonna stick with most of us. I think Valkryie is a name I can feel all day though. It just sounds pretty cool. But Evileye. "Hey what's your beyblade?" "Evileye. I will SEE you. " "special move: BLINK" xP

Some of these are pretty creepy and names will be changed.
Well, Beholder would've certainly been a better name, but that's a D&D trademark I believe.
(Aug. 25, 2015  2:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, Beholder would've certainly been a better name, but that's a D&D trademark I believe.

They could of called it Beyholder

Rimshot
(Aug. 25, 2015  2:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, Beholder would've certainly been a better name, but that's a D&D trademark I believe.

Yes, Beholder is a trademark name for a monster of D&D, is one of the classics also, they wouldn't let that name being used by any other company

Also D&D is own by Wizards of the Coast, which is subsidiary of HASBRO (who would know, right? LOL)

Don't be surprised if the Hasbro version is called Beholder! EDIT: if there is a Hasbro version)
Or Eye-monster, sort of like Ice-Titan for Uranus.
(Aug. 25, 2015  3:26 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Or Eye-monster, sort of like Ice-Titan for Uranus.

Bull_Frustrated

That will be upsetting if Hasbro does that (or if they even release it).
I can see the rename now.

Eye-spirit Wing Point, whatever Needle actually is though...
(Aug. 25, 2015  3:29 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I can see the rename now.

Eye-spirit Wing Point, whatever Needle actually is though...

Can I join in the guessing game?

Cyclop Wing Point

it's AN evileye :p (yeah, I know the first post that it states is a beholder and a beholder has many eyes, I'm only joking around)
this is a new level of baseless speculation, you're literally blaming a company for something that hasn't actually happened and has no indication of happening lol