[Product]  B-01 DX Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel

It looks ok, the only thing is that the wings reminds me of pegasis's wings...lols
(Jun. 12, 2015  6:54 PM)Aurora.Light Wrote: It looks ok, the only thing is that the wings reminds me of pegasis's wings...lols
Well what do you expect? It IS called Wing, no carp.
Here are the official images for this DX Starter :

[Image: Valkyrie_box.jpg] [Image: Valkyrie_Starter.jpg] [Image: Valkyrie_side.jpg]

The July 18th release date is confirmed.

Accele is (unsurprisingly) flat. The parts in Beyblade Burst so far look quite 'sleek'.
I don't really understand the attack projections at all.
I'm so glad they went back to calling this type "Attack" rather than "Striker."

Thanks again, Kai-V.
(Jun. 15, 2015  3:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't really understand the attack projections at all.

From my eye of perspective the projections are meant to match the armour worn by Valkyries in the myths, along with their crowns (if you look at the lower part the wheel it shows something similar to a face of a warrior wearing a helmet). Probably sucks in attack but surely love its design.
I mean its functionality, not aesthetic.
(Jun. 16, 2015  5:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I mean its functionality, not aesthetic.

Its function is for aesthetic purposes, lel

But I agree that the attack projections are not good enough as an attack type, but probably it is for the future new Valkyrie designs so that they can keep on producing better beys.
Just a note that Accele is actually written Accel, in the final confirmed release.
We can watch an unboxing already! It's in japanese, but...

(Jun. 16, 2015  4:54 AM)TenshouTsubasa Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2015  3:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't really understand the attack projections at all.

From my eye of perspective the projections are meant to match the armour worn by Valkyries in the myths, along with their crowns (if you look at the lower part the wheel it shows something similar to a face of a warrior wearing a helmet). Probably sucks in attack but surely love its design.

Haha look, valykrie just destroyed all the released bb burst. Apparently it's doesn't suck in attack!!
(Jun. 28, 2015  4:25 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: Haha look, valykrie just destroyed all the released bb burst. Apparently it's doesn't suck in attack!!

In that guys review of Spriggan, it destroys all the other ones, so it is very possible he did multiple takes to try and showcase what they can do?

however that layer (not going to get used to calling it that soon..) does create a lot of smash..
Here are the weights for this Beyblade's parts :

Valkyrie : 8.0 grams
Wing : 19.2 grams
Accel : 5.6 grams
(Jun. 28, 2015  1:51 PM)BeyGa Wrote: We can watch an unboxing already! It's in japanese, but...

HOW THE HECK DID HE EVEN GET THEM Confused

Apparently, they might of been released in japan a tad early... now i'm DESPERATE to go get one :s
(Jun. 29, 2015  6:09 AM)Sion Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2015  1:51 PM)BeyGa Wrote: We can watch an unboxing already! It's in japanese, but...

HOW THE HECK DID HE EVEN GET THEM Confused

Apparently, they might of been released in japan a tad early... now i'm DESPERATE to go get one :s

Run-offs are very common in Japanese, since goods (such as toys, in this case, the beys) are usually transported to local shops earlier than its actual date of release in order to save the money for storage and to make sure that they can be sold on date. For the local shops, unless they are licensed like SOHO or something, they won't just quietly wait for the release date but to sell them earlier so that they can make a profit sooner.
(Jun. 29, 2015  6:37 AM)TenshouTsubasa Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2015  6:09 AM)Sion Wrote: HOW THE HECK DID HE EVEN GET THEM Confused

Run-offs are very common in Japanese, since goods (such as toys, in this case, the beys) are usually transported to local shops earlier than its actual date of release in order to save the money for storage and to make sure that they can be sold on date. For the local shops, unless they are licensed like SOHO or something, they won't just quietly wait for the release date but to sell them earlier so that they can make a profit sooner.

Eh, you guys never read my posts in the main Beyblade Burst topic about the first four Starters and the BeyStadium Standard Type being made available at the World Hobby Fair Summer 2015 ... ? We have known that those items would get an early but limited release for weeks now. Always make sure to read the big thread and my posts which usually contain new information.

These are no store leaks; there is no way they would have been shipped and put on shelves that early in Japan.
Yeah I don't like what i am seeing from all the videos i am watching. Valyrie WA is way to OP compared to everything else. Even when it is almost about to stop spinning it still causes other beys to burst. Stamina has no potential, defense may be an ok option, but attack is probably going to take this meta-game. Well on the bright side, battles wont be nearly as boring as stamina battles.
(Jul. 08, 2015  7:35 PM)The Sponge Wrote: Yeah I don't like what i am seeing from all the videos i am watching. Valyrie WA is way to OP compared to everything else. Even when it is almost about to stop spinning it still causes other beys to burst. Stamina has no potential, defense may be an ok option, but attack is probably going to take this meta-game. Well on the bright side, battles wont be nearly as boring as stamina battles.

Yo, we have only seen four Beyblades perform so far, hah. Even Pegasis was stronger back then when all we had was Leone, Sagittario, Bull and it. There is also no way it would remain overpowered for long since we know that TAKARA-TOMY wants to make you buy the latest releases, so they have to make them stronger than the previous products.

And as has been said many times, it is better for Attack to dominate than any other type, since it requires some extra skills to master.
There won't be a very healthy metagame for a long while, so settle in for a bunch of Beyblades getting dominated by a small few.
Apparently there will be a first exclusive recolour released in the next few months, a black version of Valkyrie called "Black Knight Ver." However, as per CoroCoro traditions, only 100 will be available, in a special lottery. It is doubtful that we will ever see any of them, unless there are eventually factory excess stocks like what we saw with the Phantom Orion B:D Skeleton Ver. in Metal Fight Beyblade.

There should be a picture of it relatively soon though ...
(Jul. 14, 2015  2:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently there will be a first exclusive recolour released in the next few months, a black version of Valkyrie called "Black Knight Ver." However, as per CoroCoro traditions, only 100 will be available, in a special lottery. It is doubtful that we will ever see any of them, unless there are eventually factory excess stocks like what we saw with the Phantom Orion BGrin Skeleton Ver. in Metal Fight Beyblade.

There should be a picture of it relatively soon though ...

I find it kinda funny it's called "Black Knight Ver." becuase that's the same repaint name Takara has been giving black and either gold-orange or turquoise Transformers, I wonder if it will be the same color scheme.
Here is the promised picture of Valkyrie Black Knight Ver., for which there will only be 100 copies available to lucky CoroCoro lottery winners in Japan :

(Jul. 15, 2015  5:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Here is the promised picture of Valkyrie Black Knight Ver., for which there will only be 100 copies available to lucky CoroCoro lottery winners in Japan :

Looks like valkyrie with recolored stickers and driver... REALLY..... I was hoping for a solid black bey, even the clear plastic parts...
(Jul. 15, 2015  6:47 AM)Ṧɨⱺn̼̊ Wrote: Looks like valkyrie with recolored stickers and driver... REALLY..... I was hoping for a solid black bey, even the clear plastic parts...

The plastic is very obviously a different color.

Not like it matters since the chances of any of us here getting one are very low.
Well I guess we have our New protagonist beyblade