[Product]  B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault

Yup, I got your e-mail Oki. I can confirm we got it as well! Thank you so much! Looks like Kai-V has already given you the set.
thanks for updating the face so quickly

those face looks really great

the one that I really like and really love to have is the one that Bey Brad has the Kiva Face
which unfortunately for me, it was made only for him
[Image: bbb_amaterios_02.jpg]
[Image: bbb_amaterios_01.jpg]
[Image: bbb_amaterios_03.jpg]
[Image: bbb_amaterios_04.jpg]
We were able with a lot effort to get 2 extra of Beyblade Burst Rare bey B-00α Amaterios Aero Assault, so will be saving one for our collection one we are going to do battles. The 3rd one will be selling on our website and/or ebay. Stay tuned
Those look pretty rad man, seriously it's pretty beautiful! Hope someone soon decides to sell one of these.
[Image: uH5QfVT.jpg]

Scanned all of these tonight. 21 total tries (including points previously accumulated). No Amaterios. My profile.

DJ - Sad.

I'm just gonna go crawl into a hole now.
That really sucks man. Randomness is truly a cruel mistress; Hato just posted today that he had won it in four tries... Hopefully I can snag him after I get all my stuff, crossing my fingers.
Awful. On the plus side, I saw @[Hato] win it at the tournament!
(Oct. 19, 2015  6:35 AM)Half Nail Wrote: That really sucks man. Randomness is truly a cruel mistress; Hato just posted today that he had won it in four tries... Hopefully I can snag him after I get all my stuff, crossing my fingers.

Yeah, I saw Hato win too at the tournament! It was an amazing moment. Wish I had captured it on video!

Even though I'm incredibly frustrated to have not won especially after seeing Hato win in so few tries, what frustrated me the most was the process of scanning all the codes ... lol. It took me like an hour and a half! There should be a way to scan codes more quickly without going through every step that you normally would for one. Would also help if there wasn't an error scanning that automatically logged you out every other time you try to scan one.
Dude, that's brutal. Sorry to hear it.
so for info
you dont really need to click fast during the battle
the only one time that you have to be fast to click is on the last click when the battle is over.
coz with my son account yesterday we found out about that
coz he battled and won the battle coz Kerbeus got away 1st.
and he said I won yeah, but he took him about 15 - 30 seconds before clicking on the last button to confirm that win.
and due to that long break , the game said you lose.

but if he did click quickly when the last button appeared , the game would have say, you win
Ouch. Thanks for letting us know!
Oh man, that sucks Oki, sorry to hear that. Yeah, thanks for the tip, definitely good information to know. I have now lost 30 in a row. Starting to get irritated, even having won one. I know you all feel sorry for me (not). I won on my 8th try, so I guess I got really lucky. So I am 1-37. Hoping to get one with my new beys this week, but definitely not counting on it. Lol. It almost seems like they are getting harder to win. Before Hato, nobody had won one it in a while. Did anyone even win it with all those random booster points? I don't think so. They should just let you buy it with like 50000 points or something.
(Oct. 19, 2015  6:49 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: so for info
you dont really need to click during the battle
the only one time that yuo have to be fast to click is on the last click when the battle is over.
and he said I won yeah, but he took him about 15 - 30 seconds before clicking on the last button to confirm that win.

but if he did click quickly when the last button appeared , the game would have say, you win

Really ? Just because you are slow to ask for the result makes a difference ? Did that method one-hundred-percent work when you try it ?
(Oct. 19, 2015  2:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2015  6:49 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: so for info
you dont really need to click during the battle
the only one time that yuo have to be fast to click is on the last click when the battle is over.

Really ? Just because you are slow to ask for the result makes a difference ? Did that method one-hundred-percent work when you try it ?

yeah, if you take a break when the game is over. it makes a difference in the result coz we could see it yesterday.
you can win the Amaterios if you win the Battle and sometimes if lucky when you do a draw.
but from what we found out yesterday, you need to be fast to confirm the result of the battle if you did a draw or win the battle, otherwise the system will modify the result.
Hm, I often "won" the animated battle and it just made no difference even if I clicked on the button very quickly for the result. In fact, I am certain that I always click as fast as I can whenever I "play" the game, because of course I am eager to get the result hah.

That is why I asked. It happened to me on several occasions and it just made no difference.
(Oct. 19, 2015  2:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, I often "won" the animated battle and it just made no difference even if I clicked on the button very quickly for the result. In fact, I am certain that I always click as fast as I can whenever I "play" the game, because of course I am eager to get the result hah.

That is why I asked. It happened to me on several occasions and it just made no difference.

It could have a penalty for misclicks or a planned delay between clicks :/
(Oct. 19, 2015  6:43 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2015  6:35 AM)Half Nail Wrote: That really sucks man. Randomness is truly a cruel mistress; Hato just posted today that he had won it in four tries... Hopefully I can snag him after I get all my stuff, crossing my fingers.

Yeah, I saw Hato win too at the tournament! It was an amazing moment. Wish I had captured it on video!
Actually is on our First video of the tournament the moment right after around 15:28

(Oct. 19, 2015  2:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, I often "won" the animated battle and it just made no difference even if I clicked on the button very quickly for the result. In fact, I am certain that I always click as fast as I can whenever I "play" the game, because of course I am eager to get the result hah.

really strange what you are saying
coz with all the points I got and the battle I did , much more than you
I only won the battle once, and got a few draw but what you often get is you get away from the battle 1st.

or probably you misunderstood which player you are, coz you are Valkyrie
and thought that you were the other ones that often win.
I actually won the battle too but it still said i lost... i was super happy and theb disappointment just rained upon me... i was so mad...
I just received my Amaterios and while I have not launched it at all yet, I can say that :

- There are definitely two colours of paint, and each reveals a grey surface when scratched; the same tone of grey.

- The robustness or strength of the centre coloured plastic of the Amaterios Layer seems entirely similar to Spriggan's or probably any of the other Beyblade Bursts.

- The sparklier ocre paint is applied seemingly on every surface that would be visible when the Beyblade is assembled. Therefore, it is on the upper part of the centre section, and everywhere on the perimetre and outer underneath plastic.

Next step, even though it is forbidden by TAKARA-TOMY : unscrew the coloured part from the clear plastic casing.
Does anyone else find that Amaterios' layer, as good as it is for attack and mobile defense, tends to be really unbalanced. Not even in the "good" unbalanced way, in the "drain all the spin" unbalanced way?
It has a rotational symetry of 5. Most parts with that seem to have sucked in the past, not through their own failings but because nothing else meshes well with them, making them come off rather imbalanced.
[Image: CR9WojWUwAAfy6K.jpg]

I AM NEAR TEARS
Congratulations dude ! You totally deserve this beast.
Thanks so much :')

It makes me really happy that everyone's reaction to me was that I deserved it. LOL