Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I think the friction increase on R2F and the extra weight on MF and RF might create the same amount or friction?
Which mode for Meteo L-Drago is better for Attack? I'm keeping it in Barrage Mode (Gold bits are sticking out). Would Assault be better?
Isn't Barrage like Multi-Hit and Assualt - Upper?
Yeah, but in Barrage Mode, the Gold sticks out more than the silver in Assault. That's why I assumed that Barrage would be better in this case.
Hmm, test it out?
Man, I can't wait til my Meteo comes!!
Hmmm will the Hong Kong version of Sol Blaze still be selling in all Hong Kong Circle K outlets till 25th November?
if a Super Vortex Stadium had pockets would it be better? and is Hasbro ever gonna release an L Launcher (Left beylauncher)?
where is your bey locker?
anybody awnser
we are not beybladebattles.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Has anyone ever actually ordered from dimsum2u before? How long did it take? Was anything damaged? Thank you!
(Nov. 13, 2010  7:14 PM)lws803 Wrote: Hmmm will the Hong Kong version of Sol Blaze still be selling in all Hong Kong Circle K outlets till 25th November?
No, probably not, but you might want to ask those who actually live in Hong Kong.

lws803 Wrote:if a Super Vortex Stadium had pockets would it be better? and is Hasbro ever gonna release an L Launcher (Left beylauncher)?
Hm, not as good as the Attack Type Beystadium, but that would probably make it larger, so in a sense it could be better than what it is already.

No, most likely not.

AngelicSight Wrote:Has anyone ever actually ordered from dimsum2u before? How long did it take? Was anything damaged? Thank you!
He is one of our Authorized Beyblade Dealers ... I think nothing else should be said about this. A lot of people have ordered from him here and they are all extremely satisfied.
hey i want to know something i got a flame sagittarrio and every time i disassemble it and re-assemble it every time i tighten the face-bolt it doesn't get tight and when i tighten it i hear a click then one side of the face-bolt sticks out on top and when i push it down the one end of the spin track pops out that is happening with my other beys too does this mean my face bolt is breaking because some parts of my face-bolt are like scratched and worn out
(Nov. 13, 2010  8:54 PM)TheSilverBlader Wrote: hey i want to know something i got a flame sagittarrio and every time i disassemble it and re-assemble it every time i tighten the face-bolt it doesn't get tight and when i tighten it i hear a click then one side of the face-bolt sticks out on top and when i push it down the one end of the spin track pops out that is happening with my other beys too does this mean my face bolt is breaking because some parts of my face-bolt are like scratched and worn out
You are doing something wrong with your Faces, yes.

Always make sure that the Track below is well placed, and then keep the Face straight before you start screwing it in. If you really notice that the issue remains, then try with another Face, and be more careful in the future, they are just toys made of plastic.
(Nov. 13, 2010  8:54 PM)TheSilverBlader Wrote: hey i want to know something i got a flame sagittarrio and every time i disassemble it and re-assemble it every time i tighten the face-bolt it doesn't get tight and when i tighten it i hear a click then one side of the face-bolt sticks out on top and when i push it down the one end of the spin track pops out that is happening with my other beys too does this mean my face bolt is breaking because some parts of my face-bolt are like scratched and worn out

sometimes u have to turn the track because on my hasbro beys thats the problem sometimes when i spin in the bolt it dosent work but if you turn the track to a different side it might work, but ur face bolt could be broken, try turning the track though.
(Nov. 13, 2010  7:43 PM)kamrlzzz Wrote: where is your bey locker?
anybody awnser

lol ur on the wrong site.
... If you have to turn the Track, that means you were not putting it correctly in the first place and it will work with nothing else. That also happens with TAKARA-TOMY Beyblades ...

You should always place the 'empty' sides of the Track over the |_| shapes of the Metal Wheel's underside.
What is the chance of winning in the Random booster? I want a Earth Virgo quite badly, but I don't want to waste 10 dollars for a carpy bey.
(Nov. 13, 2010  9:28 PM)RFkid Wrote: What is the chance of winning in the Random booster? I want a Earth Virgo quite badly, but I don't want to waste 10 dollars for a carpy bey.
1/8, but then people have been saying in the Beywiki Project forum that it might be even less than that, such as 1/16 or 24. Just get one from SonoKong or from Hasbro, seriously.
1/8 since there's an equal chance to get any of them. You'd have to be really lucky to get one buying only one booster. Might as well get the sonokong starter cause at least you're have it then.
Hey! Does anyone know the website where it shows you some MFB pieces and the weight of them?(I think) and why is the Japanese winder longer than the Metal Fusion ones? thanks
(Nov. 13, 2010  9:53 PM)Ekclips Wrote: Hey! Does anyone know the website where it shows you some MFB pieces and the weight of them?(I think) and why is the Japanese winder longer than the Metal Fusion ones? thanks
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/
Just click on a few links below all the BB code ones and you will find what you are looking for eventually.

Because Hasbro hates us. Seriously, there is no reason.
(Nov. 13, 2010  9:53 PM)Ekclips Wrote: Hey! Does anyone know the website where it shows you some MFB pieces and the weight of them?(I think) and why is the Japanese winder longer than the Metal Fusion ones? thanks

http://www.toywiz.com/beybladeparts.html
this shows beyblade parts and weights,
(Nov. 13, 2010  9:59 PM)TaroBubbleTea Wrote: http://www.toywiz.com/beybladeparts.html
Hm, that only shows what we have on Beywiki because Toywiz is taking content from there with credit, so it does not have everything at all. kyoganken's site is better.
will quetzelcoatl come to america
(Nov. 13, 2010  10:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2010  9:59 PM)TaroBubbleTea Wrote: http://www.toywiz.com/beybladeparts.html
Hm, that only shows what we have on Beywiki because Toywiz is taking content from there with credit, so it does not have everything at all. kyoganken's site is better.
thanks.
(Nov. 13, 2010  10:24 PM)$uck@Beyblade Wrote: will quetzelcoatl come to america

No, it won't.