Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Is Storm Sagittario (Random Booster Vol3) attack , stamia, or a combination of the two?

Also, whats its track and bottom?
It's probably best characterized as a Balance type. It has an Attack Wheel, Defense Track, and Stamina Bottom. The Track and Bottom is 145SD. If you swap Storm for Flame and 145 for DF145, you have a really nice Stamina type.
Thx for the info. I'm gonna try to get those pieces. I guess it goes without saying that the face is sagittario (Don't answer that one). Right now i have an mfb 4-layer bey, so i should already have that face and maybe the track. I really don't know the names.
Is the main difference between the Defence bottom on Leone and the Semi defence tip on Dark bull just the angle or something?
SD is more pointed/sharper. I think it's taller too.
(Aug. 14, 2009  3:35 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: SD is more pointed/sharper. I think it's taller too.

By like a millimeter probably lol Thanks. Twas my assumption, but I try not to assume to much.
is the bey marketplace,

how does purchasing from other members work exactly?
(Aug. 14, 2009  3:29 AM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Is the main difference between the Defence bottom on Leone and the Semi defence tip on Dark bull just the angle or something?

It's Sharp Defense, not Semi Defense. Also, SD is much narrower than D, and as a result has a sharper tip, as Tempestas said. They are about the same height though, I believe.
(Aug. 14, 2009  4:03 AM)firekid115 Wrote: is the bey marketplace,

how does purchasing from other members work exactly?

You just go to the seller's thread and see what they have available. Read all their rules, requirements and any other important information before sending them a PM (or whatever they ask you to do in the OP) with what you're interested in but make sure you have enough money first. You can discuss shipping, prices, etc with the member through PM.
and is it like, you give them your address and that kind of stuff, and they give you yours then you mail them the money and when they get the money, they mail you what you bought?
(Aug. 14, 2009  4:26 AM)firekid115 Wrote: and is it like, you give them your address and that kind of stuff, and they give you yours then you mail them the money and when they get the money, they mail you what you bought?

Most sellers (if not all) only accept Paypal, so it wouldn't exactly work that way.
(Aug. 14, 2009  4:18 AM)Kei Wrote: It's Sharp Defense, not Semi Defense. Also, SD is much narrower than D, and as a result has a sharper tip, as Tempestas said. They are about the same height though, I believe.

umm... It's Semi Defense not Sharp Defense Lips_sealed
(Aug. 14, 2009  4:31 AM)Aqua Wrote: Most sellers (if not all) only accept Paypal, so it wouldn't exactly work that way.

umm... It's Semi Defense not Sharp Defense Lips_sealed

Is it really?! I always thought it was Sharp Defense! My bad. Lips_sealed
(Aug. 14, 2009  4:51 AM)Kei Wrote: Is it really?! I always thought it was Sharp Defense! My bad. Lips_sealed

SHAME! Tongue_out. Jk.
Hi
In this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV0_yY0_4QE

the guy who should have a dark bull has a different wheel with a different face. whats the name of this beyblade.
(Aug. 14, 2009  5:44 AM)DRACO Wrote: Hi
In this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV0_yY0_4QE

the guy who should have a dark bull has a different wheel with a different face. whats the name of this beyblade.

Heat Leone. Face is Cetus (doesn't exist).
DEMS is Death Gargoyle MS right? Why is it DEMS anyway, and not DGMS?
Because DGMS is Driger MS.
s()*()*() i though DGMS was dragoon ms
(Aug. 14, 2009  6:38 AM)Beynval Wrote: s()*()*() i though DGMS was dragoon ms

So did I.
Alright, So I'm finally getting back into Beyblade and i want to know like all the new stuff and gear. The last i played was when they were doing the first few tournaments around the west coast. Can anyone help me out?
(Aug. 14, 2009  9:00 AM)Blitzkrieg Wrote: Alright, So I'm finally getting back into Beyblade and i want to know like all the new stuff and gear. The last i played was when they were doing the first few tournaments around the west coast. Can anyone help me out?

Read around the site ... you cannot possibly expect someone to tell you a year's worth of information ...
(Aug. 14, 2009  9:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Read around the site ... you cannot possibly expect someone to tell you a year's worth of information ...

Well not everything. It's just been a long time. Just looking to get back to the basics. Like What's a Metal Face?
(Aug. 14, 2009  9:13 AM)Blitzkrieg Wrote: Well not everything. It's just been a long time. Just looking to get back to the basics. Like What's a Metal Face?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-36-Me...Metal+Face

There are topics for every single MFB product announced.