Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 03, 2011  9:16 PM)673419144834 Wrote: I'm the best blayder out of my friends

This is the ASK A QUESTION GET AN ANSWER thread.
(Apr. 03, 2011  9:30 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Yeah, there's plenty of pictures

Just look at infinity libra.

But the metal wheel may be a different colour.

-----------------
I don't believe so.
What? This is the first I heard about Thunder Libra. So let me get this straight. Thunder Libra is just the Hasbro release of Infinity Libra? If so, then Hasbro has made my dreams come true! Hopefully it turns out to have a good Fusion Wheel.

There is testing on Infinity Libra, correct?
is the pre hybrid aries metal wheel any good for any customizations?
No, not really... It is outclassed...
(Apr. 03, 2011  9:47 PM)thermalblaze Wrote: is the pre hybrid aries metal wheel any good for any customizations?
I don't think so. There might be test results, but most likely there isn't. Most people are too afraid to use the original version because it had breakage problems and it was so rare. But I think there is test results for the second mold of it. I don't think the results were very good though. I may be wrong, just search some testing results for it though.
ok thanks Smile
i need a list of around 10 to 20 ish beys in hasbro's metal fusion that are good for both out of box and costum battles

i have theses so dont put theses in:
storm capricorn 145m q
lightning L drago 100 hf
flame sagittario c145 s
earth eagle 145 wd
storm aquario 100 hf/s
dark wolf df145 fs

AS FAST AS U CAN I NEED IT!!
(Apr. 03, 2011  9:47 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2011  9:30 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Yeah, there's plenty of pictures

Just look at infinity libra.

But the metal wheel may be a different colour.

-----------------
I don't believe so.
What? This is the first I heard about Thunder Libra. So let me get this straight. Thunder Libra is just the Hasbro release of Infinity Libra? If so, then Hasbro has made my dreams come true! Hopefully it turns out to have a good Fusion Wheel.

There is testing on Infinity Libra, correct?

i think its just one of hasbro's "legend" bey like midnight bull or torch aries
(Apr. 03, 2011  10:16 PM)boblittle Wrote: i need a list of around 10 to 20 ish beys in hasbro's metal fusion that are good for both out of box and costum battles

storm capricorn 145m q
lightning L drago 100 hf
flame sagittario c145 s
earth eagle 145 wd
storm aquario 100 hf/s
dark wolf df145 fs

Please visit the "Purchase Consultation" thread in the Marketplace section. This thread is reserved for questions not regarding what to buy or what you should buy.
Pretty much every beyblade is not good out of the box. For attack, get storm pegasis for rf and dark gasher/cancer for ch145. For defense, get rock leone for wb and dark bull for h145.
(Apr. 03, 2011  10:22 PM)Hero Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2011  10:16 PM)boblittle Wrote: i need a list of around 10 to 20 ish beys in hasbro's metal fusion that are good for both out of box and costum battles

storm capricorn 145m q
lightning L drago 100 hf
flame sagittario c145 s
earth eagle 145 wd
storm aquario 100 hf/s
dark wolf df145 fs

Please visit the "Purchase Consultation" thread in the Marketplace section. This thread is reserved for questions not regarding what to buy or what you should buy.

oh yes thats right!!! Pinching_eyes i keep fergeting the... um.. what thread was it agen???

is the midnight or night wheel any good i use stamina or defence types
Dark Bull for Bottom for Stamina and CW for Stamina/Defense. Rock Leone for Defense bottom. Storm Pegasis for bottom for attack. Dark Gasher for bottom for destabilizing track for attack and CW for destabilizing. Burn Fireblaze for MW for Stamina
is inferno sagittario out??? im slow with relese news...
Can someone tell me why my Earth Bull 230WD just lost against my Evil Horogium 145 HF/S?(the HF/S was Hasbro)
(Apr. 03, 2011  10:56 PM)Vongola-Blader Wrote: Can someone tell me why my Earth Bull 230WD just lost against my Evil Horogium 145 HF/S?(the HF/S was Hasbro)

Because most 145 combos best 230 combos.
I just Basalt Horogium 145 WD and the inside of the metal wheel it slopes down,and the energy ring has a hole where III should be instead of IV it's IIII,and theres no stickers,did I get a messed up bey?
(Apr. 03, 2011  11:00 PM)Idk Wrote: I just Basalt Horogium 145 WD and the inside of the metal wheel it slopes down,and the energy ring has a hole where III should be instead of IV it's IIII,and theres no stickers,did I get a messed up bey?

The slope on the MW is normal. However because I don't have the CW, I can't help with that part.
Why is there a slope on it,does anyone know?
(Apr. 03, 2011  11:26 PM)Idk Wrote: Why is there a slope on it,does anyone know?

I beleive the slope is a counter weight, it reduces some of the recoil and when I play wi my mate it seems to counter left spin beys, as for the hole I don't really know
(Apr. 03, 2011  11:26 PM)Idk Wrote: Why is there a slope on it,does anyone know?
Takara made it on purpose, I guess it was because Horogium is known for the:

"Staircase of Death"

Quote:However, there is a chunk of metal missing from the interior of the wheel called the "Spiral Staircase of Death", which was meant to produce a "counter-attack".

Also, maybe they knew Basalt would be too good, so they gave it a disadvantage..
(Apr. 03, 2011  11:31 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
"Staircase of Death"

OMG... Am I going to die?

where did you find that info I want to read on it lol
Edit: that's a cool bit of info
(Apr. 03, 2011  11:37 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2011  11:31 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
"Staircase of Death"

OMG... Am I going to die?

where did you find that info I want to read on it lol
Edit: that's a cool bit of info

Check the Basalt Horogium topic.
Does Eagle have any uses?
(Apr. 04, 2011  12:03 AM)Nano Wrote: Does Eagle have any uses?

I use eagle/Aquila in my Vulcan combos as it leaves the smaller wings more open than horuseus, and tends to get more contact
(Apr. 04, 2011  12:10 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2011  12:03 AM)Nano Wrote: Does Eagle have any uses?

I use eagle/Aquila in my Vulcan combos as it leaves the smaller wings more open than horuseus

I think someone said that Gemios was the best to use with Vulcan since it exposes the Metal Wheel better than other Clear Wheels...
No, gemios looks like it.
But when you use it in battle, you hear quite a bit of gemios doing the contact, and not Vulcan.

Horuseus is the best, then next I prefer Escolpio. Escolpio doesn't look like it would suit it 100%, but it works well(my horuseus broke Unhappy )

I think MeteorKing likes another clear wheel, Pm him if you are wondering.

No, nano, there's not a general use for Aquila, but always try to find a clear wheel you prefer for a certain metal wheel. Mostlyfor attack. A double pronged wheel is better suited for Aquila than a 3 pronged clear wheel.
Maybe midnight? Not sure, just a guess, ahah