Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

is mf l-l drago __rf still a great combo comparing to other attack tops like vulcan?
You need 100 for it to be almost as good as Vulcan.if I'm wrong please correct me but Vulcan and lightning are on par with each other no?
It is still on the Competitive Combos list, is it not? Tongue_out
So it is still a "top" itself.
anyone keen on selling their earth eagle Smile 15-20?
(Jan. 16, 2011  1:43 AM)Jaydogger#3 Wrote: anyone keen on selling their earth eagle Smile 15-20?
Use the Bey Marketplace forum for that, obviously not this topic.
What exactly are faces, how do u get them, and which ones are easy to get?
Belongs in Questions About the WBO
(Jan. 16, 2011  4:06 AM)pimpgoz Wrote: What exactly are faces, how do u get them, and which ones are easy to get?

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19
what is the way to make beyblade to spin blade in middle of stadium?
(Jan. 16, 2011  9:41 AM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: what is the way to make beyblade to spin blade in middle of stadium?
Use a Bottom which has little friction with the Stadium.
(e.g. WD, D, SD, S, etc.)
(Jan. 15, 2011  8:43 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: Now my pointers connect but the winner is gettin 1 point...i thought u get 10

Can someone answer please?
(Jan. 16, 2011  10:10 AM)ShadowZoroark Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  8:43 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: Now my pointers connect but the winner is gettin 1 point...i thought u get 10

This happens when either one of the Pointers have a better record than the other one.

For example, if your Pointer has 99999 Points, when you lose, you will lose 19 Points, but when you win, you will only get 1 point.
Another situation is if you have a win streak/rate on your BeyPointer that is a lot higher compared to your opponent, you will only win 1 point but lose about 14-19 points.

This has happened to me a lot of times. If your situation is different, then I really am not sure about what's wrong.
(Jan. 16, 2011  10:21 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2011  10:10 AM)ShadowZoroark Wrote:

This happens when either one of the Pointers have a better record than the other one.

For example, if your Pointer has 99999 Points, when you lose, you will lose 19 Points, but when you win, you will only get 1 point.
Another situation is if you have a win streak/rate on your BeyPointer that is a lot higher compared to your opponent, you will only win 1 point but lose about 14-19 points.

This has happened to me a lot of times. If your situation is different, then I really am not sure about what's wrong.

thats it thanks Diamond
How many Limited/Rare beyblades that are season 1? And what are they?
dragoon,drasil,dranzor,driger.fristles are limited and are season 1
hes talking about mfb i think
(Jan. 16, 2011  11:07 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: How many Limited/Rare Metal Fight beyblades that are season 1? And what are they?
the ones i know are earth aquila mitsuya cider versions and the wbba one
lightning l drago black
mercury anibuis
Quetz
infinity libra
and some storm pegasus that i dont remember
Thanks medz for reminding quetz
Ya also the icy colour phoenix and i think the three sol blaze versions include in the first season and second season's middle
^^^
Don't forget quetz

And I think your talking about stardust pegasis? Idk.
leon, and dark wolf, flame pegasis,segetario
but they are rare
flame pegasis is very rare
They're not really rare either...and flame pegasis is not rare at all...its a combination..also im not sure if your talking about the plastic flame pegasis or the mfb flame pegasis which isnt rare at all.
Just saying I see tons of dark wolf but not even one phoenix and you call dark wolf rare and prize bey
im going to buy one of these beys and just curious as to which one is the best.

the beys are:
Galaxy Pegasis
Meteo L Drago
Gravity Perseus