Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Is there a place on the WBO where you can download the original beyblade episodes?
If the search function turns up nothing, that is your answer.

If you did not search, why did you ask?
(Nov. 08, 2011  1:12 AM)Hazel Wrote: If the search function turns up nothing, that is your answer.

If you did not search, why did you ask?

Just makin' sure.
Do new SK snipe launchers usually launch bad? Even when the cord is straightened??
(Nov. 07, 2011  11:27 PM)® Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2011  11:24 PM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote: well i saw vulcan horuseus at toysrus

Wait, now? That usually comes out around late november. Nice find though

According to Gamespot, the game's going to come out next tuesday.
(Nov. 08, 2011  1:39 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: Do new SK snipe launchers usually launch bad? Even when the cord is straightened??

I find that all snipe launchers launch bad. The fact that the insertion point for the ripcord moves means that unless you've got it jammed one way or another it just doesn't provide as solid a feel for getting a real strong pull. That's my experience anyway, others' experiences may differ.
(Nov. 08, 2011  1:54 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2011  1:39 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: Do new SK snipe launchers usually launch bad? Even when the cord is straightened??

I find that all snipe launchers launch bad. The fact that the insertion point for the ripcord moves means that unless you've got it jammed one way or another it just doesn't provide as solid a feel for getting a real strong pull. That's my experience anyway, others' experiences may differ.

Anyone who has a positive experience with a Snipe Launcher has never used anything else, or is on a medication I would like to try.
(Nov. 07, 2011  10:40 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2011  9:36 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2011  3:26 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Not a chance my friend.
The reason I ask this question is because a while ago, someone (forget who) posted a comment saying that they sent hasbro an email stating that his bey broke mid battle and that hasbro would send him a new one. The difference here is, that person openly stated he lied about his beys, I am not on the other hand. So does that mean this person made the whole thing up?

I can't speak for the other person, but in general... things break. And in general, they have to break in a way that is not caused by consumer use in order to be eligible for a replacement or refund.

I think you should go ahead and try to get a replacement, my counsel is just meant to temper your expectations.

I definatly will try then. Thanks for your input, much appreciated.

Worst comes to worst, I dont get a refund or replacment part and I spend $10 each on PTs from Toywiz...oh $#*% that is bad
I think you could definitely try. In the times of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, Hasbro used to replace broken parts as far as I know, and I do not believe you needed to have a really good reason, unless you used a hammer on a part ...
I hope you arent talking from person experience with regards to the hammer.

Hasbro is more loyal to the consumer than people realize. It just doesnt seem that way cause to many people here complain.

I am definatly going to make the attempt now. My Rock and Storm Aquario both need new pt's. I broke my RF so I wont even ask for that. In all seriousness, I would never take advantage of hasbros kindness like that, and if they cant send me replacements or never get back to me, I would be very understanding.

If Kai-V took a hammer to a Beyblade I'm taking a hammer to Kai-V.

Anyway, just make sure you don't lie to them or anything. It makes us all look bad.
I bought a galaxy pegasus a few weeks back, and now it's R2F is as tall as the thickness of a toothpick. Is there any way I could increase the size back to at least half the normal size?
Buy a new one. (The answer to your question is "No.")
kbuno50 or you can be a no life and try poking it back out Smile

but hazel is right buy a new one
or you can buy one off your friend, or buy it from someone at a tournament
(Nov. 08, 2011  3:48 AM)Hazel Wrote: If Kai-V took a hammer to a Beyblade I'm taking a hammer to Kai-V.

Anyway, just make sure you don't lie to them or anything. It makes us all look bad.

My Beyblades are basically "new-in-box-out-of-box".
Is Basalt still the number one defense wheel?
Nope i dont think it is, its just spammed in tournaments and outside tournaments
(Nov. 08, 2011  4:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2011  3:48 AM)Hazel Wrote: If Kai-V took a hammer to a Beyblade I'm taking a hammer to Kai-V.

My Beyblades are basically "new-in-box-out-of-box".

The word you're looking for is "Mint".

(Nov. 08, 2011  4:16 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Is Basalt still the number one defense wheel?

Pretty much. Death is a potential contender, but it's not entirely conclusive yet. Note: This does not mean "Go buy a Death Quetz because it's better than Basalt and tell everyone and assume that it is the best", this means exactly what I said.
It is i thought it was just heavily spammed
It's used a lot for a reason.

Amazing concept, ain't it?
You need to interrogate yourself on why a certain part could ever be SPAMmed ... Perhaps because it is really good.

Hazel Wrote:The word you're looking for is "Mint".

Extra mint.
How minty are we talkin here? Weak crappy scented car fresherners or the world's best junior mints and peppermint patties at the candy store? And when we say "hammer" are we using a "Kodocha" rubber mallet, or a huge and heavy one made out of gold and jewles with the words "Beyspirit killer" spaypainted in blood on it?

New questions on behalf of DedlyAquaTurtle (who needs to remember his password...)

which beys come with the new DS game in the US, are they released yet, which store has the best bey and parts, are there MFs like with the 1st game, will Hasbro release the MF2 series, are the 1st games with the original beys still avaliable? I really want Cyber Pegasis 100HF MF!
(Nov. 08, 2011  4:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You need to interrogate yourself on why a certain part could ever be SPAMmed ... Perhaps because it is really good.

Hazel Wrote:The word you're looking for is "Mint".

Extra mint.

Doublemint, one might say.

(Nov. 08, 2011  4:48 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: New questions on behalf of DedlyAquaTurtle (who needs to remember his password...)

which beys come with the new DS game in the US, are they released yet, which store has the best bey and parts, are there MFs like with the 1st game, will Hasbro release the MF2 series, are the 1st games with the original beys still avaliable? I really want Cyber Pegasis 100HF MF!

MF Vulcan Horuseus 145D(Toys R Us), MF Bakushin Susanoo 90(General Release), MF Nightmare Rex something or other, and MF Gravity Perseus Stamina Mode(Best Buy).
Ultramint we ALL must say
Bakushin Susanow 90WF is the eclipse version correct? Atleast now it looks like Hasbro had an almost legit excuse for not releasing 90WF before; becauae they were already planning on releasong a second Bakushin Susanow, and having both with the same parts wouldnt be profitable.
Hazel: Ty

@Mailz0rr: Well said