[Answered]  What is the Best Spriggan

What is the best spriggan? Please give a reason and combo so I can try them out.
(Jan. 23, 2024  4:58 PM)bryant75 Wrote: What is the best spriggan? Please give a reason and combo so I can try them out.

Burst is the best, don't know any combos for it though.
(Jan. 23, 2024  5:20 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2024  4:58 PM)bryant75 Wrote: What is the best spriggan? Please give a reason and combo so I can try them out.

Burst is the best, don't know any combos for it though.

Thank you.
Burst and World are considered the best Spriggans.

World you'll usually see on like Drift or other good opposite spin drivers. Illegal, Over, and I think in some weird niche situations people use Around? For discs. Usually see Diabolos2 for chip.

Burst you'll see used on things like Xplosion and Moment for Anti-Attack stuff. Over and Illegal are the go to discs here, core is user preference imo. As is armor.
ok thank you, what is your opinion of spryzen requiem?
(Jan. 24, 2024  1:40 PM)bryant75 Wrote: ok thank you, what is your opinion of spryzen requiem?

Its good, but either outclassed or banned in some circumstances.
If it's outclassed then why is it banned, why not make it unbanned?
(Jan. 24, 2024  4:33 PM)bryant75 Wrote: If it's outclassed then why is it banned, why not make it unbanned?

outclassed in formats beyond burst limited(burst standard and burst gt), banned in burst classic because its not a single/dual layer or one of the lesser remakes, and banned by default in burst limited due to causing a problem in the meta, but can be unbanned along with garruda with a clause.
ok thank you for explaining

What do you think of this idea, Cho-Z Fafnir