[Answered]  Do Magna Cores Harm Electronics?

Okay, so I was playing with Plastic Gen Beyblades at My Grandparents' house after eating a thanksgiving feast there.
And one of them hit my Twin Brother's phone while he was watching YouTube. 

He isn't very into Beyblade, he actually kinda hates it; but he asked me a question that really stuck with me ever since it happened: "Are those Beyblades magnetic?" and "Do they hurt Electronics?". At the Time, I didn't own any Magne cores on any of my Combos, and i said "No, but some do have a part that is" without thinking it through. 

Cut to December 2nd, and still thinking about Competitive combos, I've been preventing myself from putting a Magne Core in one for that reason.

I really hope this isn't the case, since I really don't want to hurt my Brother's electronics, and i really need to know this answer to stop from worrying too much about it.
The magnets in magnacore beyblades are not strong enough to do lasting damage to modern electronics. Don't go placing it against a Hard Drive, Gameboy Game, or hold it against a screen, or something, but temporary, minor contact will not cause damage or harm to electronics.
(Dec. 02, 2023  3:37 PM)fabelavalon Wrote: The magnets in magnacore beyblades are not strong enough to do lasting damage to modern electronics. Don't go placing it against a Hard Drive, Gameboy Game, or hold it against a screen,  or something, but temporary, minor contact will not cause damage or harm to electronics.

That's good to hear. I'll be careful!