[Answered]  Dimples in new Standard Burst Stadium?

I recently received this standard stadium brand new from beysandbricks and noticed these dimples on the stadium floor. I was wondering if this is common and would it affect battles? 

[Image: nqWTpbu.jpeg]
This is not uncommon with vacuum formed products. On a technical level "yes" these do have a non-zero impact on performance, just that they're so slight we would have difficulty measuring them in most any setting, never mind during all-too-human playing around. In reality these are mostly cosmetic and unavoidable.

Frankly, I have seen much much worse even on some of my X stadiums. Again, they are for all intents and purposes purely cosmetic, so do not fret.
(Jan. 29, 2024  12:33 AM)Dan Wrote: This is not uncommon with vacuum formed products. On a technical level "yes" these do have a non-zero impact on performance, just that they're so slight we would have difficulty measuring them in most any setting, never mind during all-too-human playing around. In reality these are mostly cosmetic and unavoidable.

Frankly, I have seen much much worse even on some of my X stadiums. Again, they are for all intents and purposes purely cosmetic,  so do not fret.

Awesome! I appreciate the reply. That does suck about your X stadiums though Uncertain