[Answered]  Beyblade X App and Beybattle Pass Issue

Hello guys! Need some help. I was able to download and install Beyblade X App on my android phone. Upon initialization, two options for region has popped up: (1) Japan and (2) Hong Kong. I chose the second option and created my User ID and blader name. Then, I proceeded to scanning my bey codes (all of my beyblade X products are Asian releases, not Japan releases). Later on, I realized that I was not able to register and pair my Beybattle Pass (purchased from Japan). When I try to scan the Beybattle Pass' beycode, it is not already recognized since I had set my app in Hong Kong region.

1. What would be the best remedy for this? so that I can utilize my Beybattle Pass.
2. Will I be able to reinstall the app again, set it into Japan region, and login using my previously registered User ID?
3. Will I be able to restore all my data once the app is released internationally (global version)?
4. Is there an option to switch region in the App?

Your valuable insights, recommendations. suggestions and inputs are very much appreciated. Thank you!
1. Get another phone and install the app with the Japanese releases. The Beybattle Pass (from Japan) only works with a Japanese account.
2. No, User IDs are unique and cannot be used across regions.
3. No. There is no "global version", the app is already the "global version", meant for Japan, Hong Kong, and any other TT Asia regions. If you mean the west (Hasbro regions), they're using a separate unrelated Hasbro app that is a continuation of the Hasbro Burst app.
(Mar. 26, 2024  3:50 AM)KIO Wrote: 1. Get another phone and install the app with the Japanese releases. The Beybattle Pass (from Japan) only works with a Japanese account.
2. No, User IDs are unique and cannot be used across regions.
3. No. There is no "global version", the app is already the "global version", meant for Japan, Hong Kong, and any other TT Asia regions. If you mean the west (Hasbro regions), they're using a separate unrelated Hasbro app that is a continuation of the Hasbro Burst app.

Thank you lodz!
(Mar. 26, 2024  2:24 AM)Toto Bey Wrote: Hello guys! Need some help. I was able to download and install Beyblade X App on my android phone. Upon initialization, two options for region has popped up: (1) Japan and (2) Hong Kong. I chose the second option and created my User ID and blader name. Then, I proceeded to scanning my bey codes (all of my beyblade X products are Asian releases, not Japan releases). Later on, I realized that I was not able to register and pair my Beybattle Pass (purchased from Japan). When I try to scan the Beybattle Pass' beycode, it is not already recognized since I had set my app in Hong Kong region.

1. What would be the best remedy for this? so that I can utilize my Beybattle Pass.
2. Will I be able to reinstall the app again, set it into Japan region, and login using my previously registered User ID?
3. Will I be able to restore all my data once the app is released internationally (global version)?
4. Is there an option to switch region in the App?

Your valuable insights, recommendations. suggestions and inputs are very much appreciated. Thank you!
You can still use your battle pass without scanning the beycode, that’s just for a bonus for other scans. You can connect it manually within the app.
Also for 4: you have to delete the app and redownload it to switch regions