[Answered]  BEYBLADE TO DEFEAT MASTER DIABOLOS

I wanted to defeat master diabolos, so can you guys recommend me the best one to do it. As far as my research goes RAGE LONGINUS has better chance but other video showed RAGE getting destroyed by GUILTY

can please help here ASAP...
(Jan. 23, 2024  7:04 PM)Hokage_07 Wrote: I wanted to defeat master diabolos, so can you guys recommend me the best one to do it. As far as my research goes RAGE LONGINUS has better chance but other video showed RAGE getting destroyed by GUILTY

Assuming that everything here is stock, Rage has a good chance, enough that using Guilty instead isn't necessary.
(Jan. 23, 2024  7:49 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2024  7:04 PM)Hokage_07 Wrote: I wanted to defeat master diabolos, so can you guys recommend me the best one to do it. As far as my research goes RAGE LONGINUS has better chance but other video showed RAGE getting destroyed by GUILTY

Assuming that everything here is stock, Rage has a good chance, enough that using Guilty instead isn't necessary.
it the MASTER DIABOLOS GENERATE B155
i am actually new to beyblade so i don't really know what is stock and what is not
(Jan. 24, 2024  2:34 AM)Hokage_07 Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2024  7:49 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Assuming that everything here is stock, Rage has a good chance, enough that using Guilty instead isn't necessary.
it the MASTER DIABOLOS GENERATE B155
i am actually new to beyblade so i don't really know what is stock and what is not

Stock=original combo/combo that came in the box. For example, Guilty's stock combo is Guilty Longinus Karma Metal Destroy -2.
(Jan. 24, 2024  2:45 AM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2024  2:34 AM)Hokage_07 Wrote: it the MASTER DIABOLOS GENERATE B155

Stock=original combo/combo that came in the box. For example, Guilty's stock combo is Guilty Longinus Karma Metal Destroy -2.
yeah it is stock then thanks for the suggestion