Andy12

Hello! Look at my thread best beys while you can! Some bloke blocked it so it will be gone soon! I have a list there of all the best beys!!!
Your thread was unnecessary and not worth reading for any reason. We have infinitely more thorough information available in pre-existing threads.
Welcome to the WBO. I hope you enjoy your stay. Check out Build Me a Combo #2 for combo help. The search function is good. It helps to find answers to questions that have already been answered. Also the beywiki is a good resource. Its worth a read. And if you ever need any help feel free to PM me. IM always on. And once again welcome.
(Feb. 01, 2012  1:02 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Welcome to the WBO. I hope you enjoy your stay. Check out Build Me a Combo #2 for combo help. The search function is good. It helps to find answers to questions that have already been answered. Also the beywiki is a good resource. Its worth a read. And if you ever need any help feel free to PM me. IM always on. And once again welcome.
Dark, this isn't really an introduction, he's just advertising his thread. (I think)