Poll: Do you think you can beat me?

Yes!!! I can totally beat you!!!
60.00%
I don't know actually...
40.00%
No, i can't Unhappy
0%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
[/font][/size]I've posted a thread before but I haven't exactly described myself lol. Here I go.
So i live in Washington, and i've recently taken up beyblading again. Now you might ask how i can say "again" and how i started blading again. Well to answer your first question, when I was five or six, i have played the five layer beys (which wasn't that bad, considering that they were plastic lolXD) when i turned eight or nine i thought they were...how to say it...outclassed. Now im 12 and still thought the beyblading was pretty stupid untill the Beyblade:Metal Fusion T.V show came out. i watched a couple of shows and decided that they have finaly made beyblading cool again. I got my first two beys (Dark Bull and Storm Leone, I wish I had Rock Leone stillTired. Oh wells!) and started battling with people at my camp. ( Yes, I go to a summer camp) and I never lost a battle there, not once...okay maybe three times but you get the picture. I found this website by youtube and a person called "driggerGT" i followed the link and found this site. As i signed up, I learend that you hold tournaments almost every month. So thats all I have to say about me. So I have a question for you guys... and this is a FRIENDLY acusation or think of this as a friendly bet. Me personally, i dont think you can beat me. Do you think you can?
Welcome to the WBO. Battling at Summer Camp sounds interesting.
heya, just came to return the welcome lol. I hope that since we both live in washington, we'll run into each other sometime XD my friend's gonna register for the WBO too so at least the two of us'll probably be doin' some prowling around for local bladers lol
Welcome to the WBO. We might be able to meet up in Vancouver on a weekend at the market. Who knows?
Welcome you'r story seems understandible.
I did the same thing, but anyway enough about me have a nice time here and i would love to battle you!
XD I tried to reply to your pm, but it says you have them disabled. I'll reply as soon as you turn them on~
welcome to the WBO
so what title should i must gave to it