31.82%
It's ok
9.09%
Bad
9.09%
Appalling
0%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
Yeah, there just wasn't really that much for me to write for it, just gonna go and eat breakfast and then carry on ! Grin
(Feb. 15, 2012  10:11 AM)Luck Wrote: I will and am! thanks nation

your welcome
That's a nice Chapter 4 well done. Really impressed now. Hang on. Rewards gonna be in 2 months time.
nice story!!!!!
Thanks again galaxy XD
well, how's it going to end? Chapter 6 is going to end it or even more chapters? Smile
Well... it's either this chapter(5) or the next one(6) XD But if this story is a hit, I might write more Grin
well, then. I guess you can give the story a little more push to it. You are doing great.
A little short but understandable. You are excellent at writing story's keep it up! Grin
(Feb. 16, 2012  1:55 PM)SonKohan Wrote: A little short but understandable. You are excellent at writing story's keep it up! Grin

Well, he said he's only 12 years old. At his age, this is really a lot of writing consider he made the story out from scratch. This means he did not copy any ideas.
Granted and that's fine. He can take as long as he needs to, because the story is good.
Cant say Wink it would just spoil the suprise!
Man, its gotta happen in Chapter 6. It's like you have written it like it's gonna end soon.
Thanks Grin Im just about to carry on working on it now!
Nice ending, so Chiron win? Coz it was so clear whether he win or not.
nice one. will get u a Flash SGTO in April as you asked me. Very impressive piece of story. Let's talk in PM.
Thanks an maybe Grin