A new blader who wants to make a TEAM!!!

Hello! I have been blading for a while now, but never got around to WBO... I have always wanted to make a beyblade team, but i only have 1 person! Sooo, I was wondering if any1 wanted to join my team?! I havent reely came up with a team name yet. If you want to join, just pm me. You have to live near me. Port orange is the furthest. Or MAYBE Daytona! I am excepting ages 8-12. Their is NO team leader. We will all be equal! Those are the only requirements!

Do you want to know how good we are?
THAN READ BELLOW!!! those are what bey's we have...
Justin (me)= Storm pegasus, 2 lightning ldrago's, rock leone, rock orso, dark bull, and earth wolf (MY BEST 1)

Ben (the other dude i was talkin 'bout.)= Storm pegasus, and lightning ldrago!
sorry im not for the team welcome to the WBO you could make yourself a pretty good combo right now for attack types
Ok thnx! But if you know any1 that might be able to join my team, pleez spread th word!
Every1 on this website is so welcoming! Tongue_out
WELCOME! Hope you have a nice time here i sure do!
Welcome to the WBO.
Welcome dude. If you want a sig, let me know.
Welcome hope you enjoy the WBO
Thnx to all of ya! If you guys know some1 who wantz to join my team, let me know!

Thnx Cute
Welcome to the WbO!!
welcome to the wbo
I want to join your team wafflei8 my name is William.
(Apr. 03, 2011  12:18 AM)william31 Wrote: I want to join your team wafflei8 my name is William.

Hi william. Did you meet all the requirements?

We have 3 people including me.

Thanks. PM me if u have an idea for a team name!
(Mar. 30, 2011  11:04 PM)wafflei8 Wrote: Hello! I have been blading for a while now, but never got around to WBO... I have always wanted to make a beyblade team, but i only have 1 person! Sooo, I was wondering if any1 wanted to join my team?! I havent reely came up with a team name yet. If you want to join, just pm me. You have to live near me. Port orange is the furthest. Or MAYBE Daytona! I am excepting ages 8-12. Their is NO team leader. We will all be equal! Those are the only requirements!

Do you want to know how good we are?
THAN READ BELLOW!!! those are what bey's we have...
Justin (me)= Storm pegasus, 2 lightning ldrago's, rock leone, rock orso, dark bull, and earth wolf (MY BEST 1)

Ben (the other dude i was talkin 'bout.)= Storm pegasus, and lightning ldrago!

yes sure i will join, my beys are: burn fireblaze, rock aries, poison serpant, ray unicorno, night virgo, cyber pegusis
Welcome to WBO

Those Beys are great, Hasbro Wise. If you want some real awesome Bey get some TT's.

Sorry I ran out of cookies.
Welcome to wbo!!!!!
Welcome to the forum. You will have alot of fun here.