3d Printed Beyblades

Hi everyone, I am new here. I started collecting beyblades again and fan of draciel. I collected draciel series except G because is so mush expensive so I modeled it in 3D and printed it. That was the beging for me,I modeled a lot of plastic gen beys and sold some. Evey beyblade I produced fits to launchers. So ı just want share my works with you and wondering your opinion.

Draciel Series
Draciel G
Draciel MS

Dranzer Series
Dranzer S
Black Dranzer
Dranzer F
Dranzer V
Dranzer G
Dranzer GT
Dranzer MS
Dranzer Ms (Black Ver.)
Dranzer MF

Dragoon Series
Dragoon S_F (Thats special verison of Dragoon S that mix of S and F. Its blueprint belong to Troy from texas)
Dragoon V
Dragoon V2
Dragoon G
Dragoon Gt
Dragoon Ms
Dragoon MSUV
Dragoon MF

Driger Series
Driger S
Black Driger S
Driger V
Driger Ms

Other G Series
Gigars G
Apollon G

Cybers 
Cyber Driger
Cyber Draciel
Cyber Dranzer
Cyber Dragoon

Other Hms
Bloody Devil Ms

Other Beys
Poseidon
Voltaic Ape
Trypio
Galux
Burning Cerberus
Galeon
Rushing Boar
Trygator
Trygator 2
Tryhorn

Going Projects
Shining God Ms
I'll update this thread every new model I printed
These look incredible! I love the HMS series ones you have created! Any chance you are sharing the stl files for these beyblades? Would love to print one for myself.

Anyways keep up the amazing work!
Add Driger s, Dranzer f, Driger V and dragoon mf
Hi! I'm interested in the Dragoon MF. Is there any chance you could share the STL file for it? It's the only Dragoon model left that I still don't have. I'm willing to pay for it
(Apr. 06, 2024  12:25 AM)Ekusu Wrote: Hi! I'm interested in the Dragoon MF. Is there any chance you could share the STL file for it? It's the only Dragoon model left that I still don't have. I'm willing to pay for it

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1696349334/...-files-stl. Here you go
(Apr. 07, 2024  8:09 PM)Yggradsil Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2024  12:25 AM)Ekusu Wrote: Hi! I'm interested in the Dragoon MF. Is there any chance you could share the STL file for it? It's the only Dragoon model left that I still don't have. I'm willing to pay for it

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1696349334/...-files-stl. Here you go

thanks!
Add Dragoon GT, Dragoon S_F, Dragoon Msuv, Dranzer S, Dranzer V, Dranzer Mf, Driger Ms, Trygator, Trygator 2, Tryhorn