Привет из России! Hello from Russia!

Hi! I blader from Russia! My English is bad, and I use a translator.
Hello, how is Beyblade in Russia ? Does it sell well ? Are there any tournaments organised there ? Do you have Metal Fury products ?
Nice to meet you! We don't get bladers from Russia too often.

Maybe you could get some friends and start a WBO tournament in Russia!
Beyblade in Russia is not very popular. Metal fury is not for sale. There is only XTS. The most frequent fakes, but they are very interesting. One fakes I saw B.D! They cost 230 rubles (about $ 4-5)
(Oct. 14, 2012  6:27 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Nice to meet you! We don't get bladers from Russia too often.

Maybe you could get some friends and start a WBO tournament in Russia!

Russia - a large country, in every city around 5 - 6 bladers they about 12 - 13 years, and we can not brethren in one place. And most use fake.
That's a shame...

Do any of your friends play? You can also order blades online right? The WBO has a specific section dedicated to buying and selling legitimate beyblades, so you could direct many of them here.

It's good to see that people still love Beyblades all around the world. You're living proof that Beyblade is an international hobby.

If Beyblade isn't popular, what toys are popular in Russia?
(Oct. 14, 2012  6:56 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: That's a shame...

Do any of your friends play? You can also order blades online right? The WBO has a specific section dedicated to buying and selling legitimate beyblades, so you could direct many of them here.

It's good to see that people still love Beyblades all around the world. You're living proof that Beyblade is an international hobby.

If Beyblade isn't popular, what toys are popular in Russia?

Unfortunately, my friends and I do not trust buying on the Internet. And how to pay, if the currency in other countries and in Russia - different?
In Russia, the play ... Kids my age go fishing, despise games like beyblade.
The currency doesn't matter, usually it automatically converts currency when you buy online.

Fair point, my parents are like that. They don't really trust eBay and other sites, I built up my collection over a very long time (since '05).

Fishing seems fun though haha.