[Unanswered]  Beyblade X VS Beyblade Burst

Im thinking of investing in one of these series, but couldn't decide which. Burst has alot of good beys considering it has ran for 4+ years and X is just starting. But burst are quite expensive and I love X's stadium gimmick. We also have no idea if X is gonna add any good beys with its own gimmicks like burst did, such as spin steal, mode change, etc.
considering the direction we're going in for X, I feel like right now, it's a mix of Beyblade Burst God and Beyblade HMS thanks to the plethora of strong, decently heavy, yet (mostly) compact Stamina combos, compact attackers with decent stamina, and attack types that hit so hard they'll have you wondering if those attacks came from the speed of the Xtreme line or the Beyblade itself sometimes. not to mention defense on Wizard Arrow and Hells Scythe when on any 60 height ratchet and combined with Needle is actually pretty decent, which has been unheard of since Bakushin Leone from Metal Fight
Hmm, the thing I'm worried about is Beyblade X go in super fast speed with the xtreme line. And as of now Takara Tomy doesn't sell parts and I found alot of people complaining their bits and rachets broke. Also can you please reccomend any beyblade x for a starter?
(May. 12, 2024  1:49 PM)Supdudeitsabi Wrote: Hmm, the thing I'm worried about is Beyblade X go in super fast speed with the xtreme line. And as of now Takara Tomy doesn't sell parts and I found alot of people complaining their bits and rachets broke. Also can you please reccomend any beyblade x for a starter?
depends, do you have a stadium or not?
(May. 14, 2024  1:14 AM)Burn87 Wrote:
(May. 12, 2024  1:49 PM)Supdudeitsabi Wrote: Hmm, the thing I'm worried about is Beyblade X go in super fast speed with the xtreme line. And as of now Takara Tomy doesn't sell parts and I found alot of people complaining their bits and rachets broke. Also can you please reccomend any beyblade x for a starter?
depends, do you have a stadium or not?

Its in shipping RN
(May. 14, 2024  6:46 AM)Supdudeitsabi Wrote:
(May. 14, 2024  1:14 AM)Burn87 Wrote: depends, do you have a stadium or not?

Its in shipping RN
Phoenix Wing, Dran Sword, or Dran Buster for attack starters
There's not really any good balance type starters ATM
Knight Shield for defense
Wizard Rod for stamina, though you'll have to buy a seperate launcher since it's a Booster by itself, but it's too good to pass up as a bey
(May. 14, 2024  11:06 PM)Burn87 Wrote: Phoenix Wing, Dran Sword, or Dran Buster for attack starters
There's not really any good balance type starters ATM
Knight Shield for defense
Wizard Rod for stamina, though you'll have to buy a seperate launcher since it's a Booster by itself, but it's too good to pass up as a bey
Hellshammer is the best balance starter atm. Great bit, decent ratchet, sorta decent blade. Not the best but it's capable
(May. 15, 2024  3:16 AM)Supdudeitsabi Wrote: Knight Lance or Wizard Arrow good?
High Needle and Ball are good. Both have the worst ratchets to use(4-80) and their blades are very outclassed from newer releases.
Hmm yeah I'll see opinions on HellsHamer thanks man.
I think X is the way to go considering how new it is there's not much to learn but with Burst there's a lot to know
That is true, i hope they add good cross-overs too.