World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Fan Fiction Beyblade Burst Beyjitzu - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Fan Fiction Beyblade Burst Beyjitzu (/Thread-Fan-Fiction-Beyblade-Burst-Beyjitzu)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Beyblade Burst Beyjitzu - LegendJustice - Jul. 30, 2021

(Jul. 30, 2021  4:59 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Hint To My Next Fanfic After Beyjitzu

hmm Hydee has a good brother? Or phi has a good brother?

RE: Beyblade Burst Beyjitzu - GenesisBlader - Jul. 30, 2021

hold on will there be dual protagonists?

if so then please don't pull a hyuga

RE: Beyblade Burst Beyjitzu - UnseenBurst - Jul. 30, 2021

(Jul. 30, 2021  5:02 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  4:59 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Hint To My Next Fanfic After Beyjitzu

Phi and Hyde will not be in this season, it'll be the most unique season I've ever made!

(Jul. 30, 2021  5:03 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  5:02 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: hmm Hydee has a good brother? Or phi has a good brother?

Phi and Hyde will not be in this season, it'll be the most unique season I've ever made!

bruh i dont wanna wait anymore i want it to be here right now lol

(Jul. 30, 2021  5:02 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: hold on will there be dual protagonists?

Yes, that's all the information I'm giving you (I'm a Hiakru fan so, I'll try my best)

(Jul. 30, 2021  5:03 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  5:02 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: hmm Hydee has a good brother? Or phi has a good brother?

so is a new bladed comes into place to stop all darkness and does not want to make friends on the way but ends up doing so this is the ????

(Jul. 30, 2021  5:03 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  5:03 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Phi and Hyde will not be in this season, it'll be the most unique season I've ever made!

bruh i dont wanna wait anymore i want it to be here right now lol

Beyjitzu has to finish first, I can't handle 3 fanfics lol

(Jul. 30, 2021  5:04 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  5:02 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: hold on will there be dual protagonists?

Yes, that's all the information I'm giving you (I'm a Hiakru fan so, I'll try my best)

good to know good to know

i'll give you a tip: make their power levels very, very similar if not then make them the same. it will start feeling a bit like sparking if you don't

RE: Beyblade Burst Beyjitzu - Hollowmind13 - Jul. 30, 2021

(Jul. 30, 2021  5:02 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:

*Coff coff* Artemis and Apollo are light and darkness, probably isn't the right answer but that's my guess *coff coff*

(Jul. 30, 2021  5:11 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
*Coff coff* Artemis and Apollo are light and darkness, probably isn't the right answer but that's my guess *coff coff*

Dang I keep forgetting about Greek mythology

(Jul. 30, 2021  5:15 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  5:11 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: *Coff coff* Artemis and Apollo are light and darkness, probably isn't the right answer but that's my guess *coff coff*

Dang I keep forgetting about Greek mythology
Greek mythology is the only one that sticks into my head. Plus we already had Artemis and Apollo on beyblade

(Jul. 30, 2021  5:18 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  5:15 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Dang I keep forgetting about Greek mythology
Greek mythology is the only one that sticks into my head. Plus we already had Artemis and Apollo on beyblade

Well atleast I found the perfect beybade name for a future fan fic

(Jul. 30, 2021  5:15 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Dang I keep forgetting about Greek mythology

same, everytime i need a character i look on greek mythology then norse and then roman

but anyway i cant wait for Long Live The King!

(Jul. 30, 2021  5:26 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  5:18 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Greek mythology is the only one that sticks into my head. Plus we already had Artemis and Apollo on beyblade

same, everytime i need a character i look on greek mythology then norse and then roman

but anyway i cant wait for Long Live The King!

Wait that chapter already came out....

RE: Beyblade Burst Beyjitzu - Kiryu Kazuma - Jul. 30, 2021

Then how about a team called “Bladers of Olympus”.

(Jul. 30, 2021  6:32 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  5:18 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Greek mythology is the only one that sticks into my head. Plus we already had Artemis and Apollo on beyblade

Then how about a team called “Bladers of Olympus”.

hmmmm that would be splendid yes

we can all make oc's of ourselves with greek mythology beys yes

Deleated Post

yo UnseenBurst do you think next chapter will be today, tomorrow, or even longer than that? not trying to rush

(Jul. 30, 2021  6:44 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: yo UnseenBurst do you think next chapter will be today, tomorrow, or even longer than that? not trying to rush

Later today, I'm working on it right now so it should be finished in about an hour but I can guarantee unless something comes up it'll be here by 3:00 PM EST

Chapter 35 is out. @"Hollowmind8" @"BladeKingX" LegendJustice you might wanna read this.

(Jul. 30, 2021  6:46 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  6:44 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: yo UnseenBurst do you think next chapter will be today, tomorrow, or even longer than that? not trying to rush

Later today, I'm working on it right now so it should be finished in about an hour but I can guarantee unless something comes up it'll be here by 3:00 PM EST

Chapter 35 is out. "Hollowmind8" "BladeKingX" "LegendJustice" you might wanna read this.

Don't worry Percy, there's 2 people who has experience with creating and upgrading things, you should be fine. (why am I talking to a fictional character? maybe I'm insane)

Anyways, nice chapter! (Depressed Percy arc begins)
Edit: sorry for mentioning you guys again

(Jul. 30, 2021  9:44 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  6:46 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Later today, I'm working on it right now so it should be finished in about an hour but I can guarantee unless something comes up it'll be here by 3:00 PM EST

Chapter 35 is out. @"Hollowmind8" @"BladeKingX" LegendJustice you might wanna read this.

Don't worry Percy, there's 2 people who has experience with creating and upgrading things, you should be fine. (why am I talking to a fictional character? maybe I'm insane)

Anyways, nice chapter! (Depressed Percy arc begins)

(Jul. 30, 2021  6:46 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

lost to cranberries

press F to pay respects

Hydro Poseidon  2021 - 2021

Let's all pay our respects to Posieden 2021 - 2021

F's in the chat.

Tbf it was the first Beyjitzu bey and never got an evolution (afaik), only upgrades. So It's not just Oribe's plot armor.

We are gathered here today to celebrate the best bey that ever was created, Hydro Poseidon, he was a friend and companion, and dare I say, Family, he was slain at the hands of Vile Overlord crushing it against the wall and broke. Poseidon always gave guidance and was a good friend to us all, he taught us all the true meaning of Beyblade. *Cries*