World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha (/Thread-Guild-Dragon-Dracha-Gacha)

RE: Dragon Team (people from anywhere are allowed) - Ryuga's Son - Jan. 29, 2021

(Jan. 29, 2021  4:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: L-Drago derrives from the dragon Draco

DUH obviously lol

RE: Dragon Team (people from anywhere are allowed) - sushiroll1234 - Jan. 29, 2021

is diabolos a dragon?

RE: Dragon Team (people from anywhere are allowed) - EarthHelios - Jan. 29, 2021

Diabolos is a demon dragon I think

RE: Dragon Team (people from anywhere are allowed) - Ryuga's Son - Jan. 29, 2021

(Jan. 29, 2021  4:55 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: is diabolos a dragon?

(Jan. 29, 2021  4:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Diabolos is a demon dragon I think

Yes he is

RE: Dragon Team (people from anywhere are allowed) - EarthHelios - Jan. 29, 2021

I thought for a second Lucifer was going to be a dragon LOL

RE: Dragon Team (people from anywhere are allowed) - valtaoi_007 - Jan. 29, 2021

Longinus is not supposed to be a dragon
he is supposed to be a blade or a soldier with one, thats why since his first evo he has metal and thats why hasbro suck by not giving him metal

(Jan. 29, 2021  4:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I thought for a second Lucifer was going to be a dragon LOL

Me as well when I first heard the name Lucifer

RE: Dragon Team (people from anywhere are allowed) - valtaoi_007 - Jan. 29, 2021

(Jan. 29, 2021  4:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I thought for a second Lucifer was going to be a dragon LOL

well, he is kinda, as the Bible compare him to a dragon, and in the avatar he looks like a dragon

(Jan. 29, 2021  4:57 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Longinus is not supposed to be a dragon
he is supposed to be a blade, thats why since his first evo he has metal and thats why hasbro suck by not giving him metal

Yes he is. Loginus is so insane dudde

Lol Rage longinus cant even burst nightmare Luinor lol

(Jan. 29, 2021  4:58 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  4:57 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Longinus is not supposed to be a dragon
he is supposed to be a blade, thats why since his first evo he has metal and thats why hasbro suck by not giving him metal

Yes he is. Loginus is so insane dudde

Longinus /ˌlɒnˈdʒaɪnəs/ is the name given to the unnamed Roman soldier who pierced the side of Jesus with a lance and who in medieval and some modern Christian traditions is described as a convert to Christianity.[2] His name first appeared in the apocryphal Gospel of Nicodemus.[3] The lance is called in Christianity the "Holy Lance" (lancea)

I thought Longinus dragon heads represented the lance lol

RE: Dragon Team (people from anywhere are allowed) - Free... Hoya - Jan. 29, 2021

I searched this up yesterday and apparently fafnir died.

(Jan. 29, 2021  5:01 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I searched this up yesterday and apparently fafnir died.

read your signature

Fafnir got slayed by some person named Siguard

(Jan. 29, 2021  4:59 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  4:58 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yes he is. Loginus is so insane dudde

Longinus /ˌlɒnˈdʒaɪnəs/ is the name given to the unnamed Roman soldier who pierced the side of Jesus with a lance and who in medieval and some modern Christian traditions is described as a convert to Christianity.[2] His name first appeared in the apocryphal Gospel of Nicodemus.[3] The lance is called in Christianity the "Holy Lance" (lancea)

It's just a name lol and it's kinda cool

Lui sounds really menacng in the sub. In the dub he sounds like a little kid

RE: Dragon Team (people from anywhere are allowed) - Free... Hoya - Jan. 29, 2021

(Jan. 29, 2021  5:02 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:01 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I searched this up yesterday and apparently fafnir died.

read your signature

Yeh ik lol

Fafnir was the strongest out of his 3 brothers. He was a dwarf first and then became a dragon to protect some gold cuz he got greedy.

Rip Dragon The Dragon

RE: Dragon Team (people from anywhere are allowed) - sushiroll1234 - Jan. 29, 2021

(Jan. 29, 2021  4:55 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  4:55 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: is diabolos a dragon?

(Jan. 29, 2021  4:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Diabolos is a demon dragon I think

Yes he is
Lol  my best combo and the combo i have a connection with is a diabolos combo

In the dub Lui sounds like a bully.

(Jan. 29, 2021  5:03 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  4:59 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Longinus /ˌlɒnˈdʒaɪnəs/ is the name given to the unnamed Roman soldier who pierced the side of Jesus with a lance and who in medieval and some modern Christian traditions is described as a convert to Christianity.[2] His name first appeared in the apocryphal Gospel of Nicodemus.[3] The lance is called in Christianity the "Holy Lance" (lancea)

It's just a name lol and it's kinda cool
 the bey is inspired on him, and it is kinda cool 

but why is the bey a dragen ? (Im not complaining is that like, a spear has nothing to do with a dragon)

Lui sounds like a dang girl lol

(Jan. 29, 2021  5:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lui sounds like a dang girl lol

wait, is Lui voice actor a gorl just like Valt and Aiger?

(Jan. 29, 2021  5:06 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lui sounds like a dang girl lol

wait, is Lui voice actor a gorl just like Valt and Aiger?

No im just saying his voice sounds girly lol