World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What is the best Hasbro recolor in your opinion? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: What is the best Hasbro recolor in your opinion? (/Thread-What-is-the-best-Hasbro-recolor-in-your-opinion)

What is the best Hasbro recolor in your opinion? - valtaoi_007 - Jan. 18, 2021

title explains it, but it can only be hasbro recolors that are already released

I like the whte and gold hercules as well as the gold betromoth

RE: What is the best Hasbro recolor in your opinion? - EarthHelios - Jan. 18, 2021

That beautifal recolor of Dread Phoenix taking up Eclipse Genesis color scheme.

RE: What is the best Hasbro recolor in your opinion? - Attila - Jan. 18, 2021

red bushin ashura starter

RE: What is the best Hasbro recolor in your opinion? - Master_chanter0 - Jan. 18, 2021

blue and red turbo achilles from the championship clash stadium.

RE: What is the best Hasbro recolor in your opinion? - sushiroll1234 - Jan. 18, 2021

mirage helios

RE: What is the best Hasbro recolor in your opinion? - valtaoi_007 - Jan. 19, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  6:39 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: mirage helios

man he is looking so nice

RE: What is the best Hasbro recolor in your opinion? - SpeedySuomi - Jan. 19, 2021

Spryzen S3 Requiem, I feel like the silver core worked better than the blue one. It's subtle but nice.

RE: What is the best Hasbro recolor in your opinion? - EarthHelios - Jan. 19, 2021

(Jan. 19, 2021  2:28 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  6:39 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: mirage helios

man he is looking so nice

*Turbo Valtryek gets jealous music plays*

RE: What is the best Hasbro recolor in your opinion? - valtaoi_007 - Jan. 19, 2021

(Jan. 19, 2021  2:43 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  2:28 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: man he is looking so nice

*Turbo Valtryek gets jealous music plays*

most valkyries that has Blue/Red color scheme:
Am I a joke to you?

RE: What is the best Hasbro recolor in your opinion? - DeltaZakuro - Jan. 19, 2021

Probably Mirage Helios or Master Kebeus

RE: What is the best Hasbro recolor in your opinion? - 4DFury - Jan. 19, 2021

The translucent blue/orange Rocktavor R3 from the quad ring pack

RE: What is the best Hasbro recolor in your opinion? - BeybladeManiac0 - Jan. 19, 2021

Z Achilles A4 8 Prevail-S. Nuff said

RE: What is the best Hasbro recolor in your opinion? - [[ NØBØDY ]] - Jan. 19, 2021

The inferno-x version of Guardian Kerbeus

RE: What is the best Hasbro recolor in your opinion? - valtaoi_007 - Jan. 20, 2021

(Jan. 19, 2021  10:06 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: The inferno-x version of Guardian Kerbeus

sometimes the X's recolors are super nice

like the one you just said or the Silver X Jormuntor

RE: What is the best Hasbro recolor in your opinion? - EarthHelios - Jan. 20, 2021

The beys that came from the Infinity Brink Set.

RE: What is the best Hasbro recolor in your opinion? - Howaitonekon - Jan. 20, 2021

(Jan. 19, 2021  7:11 AM)4DFury Wrote: The translucent blue/orange Rocktavor R3 from the quad ring pack

Yeees! Absolutely!

RE: What is the best Hasbro recolor in your opinion? - B37blad3_master - Jan. 20, 2021

Eclipse Phoenix

RE: What is the best Hasbro recolor in your opinion? - USN - Jan. 20, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  4:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: That beautifal recolor of Dread Phoenix taking up Eclipse Genesis color scheme.

I agree! It looks AMAZING!
BTW it's actually Perfect Phoenix which is just another reason that it is amazing.

RE: What is the best Hasbro recolor in your opinion? - SeaBASS90 - Jan. 20, 2021

(Jan. 19, 2021  2:30 AM)Longinox Wrote: Spryzen S3 Requiem, I feel like the silver core worked better than the blue one. It's subtle but nice.

I totally agree and I have this recolor

RE: What is the best Hasbro recolor in your opinion? - valtaoi_007 - Jan. 20, 2021

(Jan. 20, 2021  11:21 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  2:30 AM)Longinox Wrote: Spryzen S3 Requiem, I feel like the silver core worked better than the blue one. It's subtle but nice.

I totally agree and I have this recolor

I have the original hasbro one and also thinks the silver is better than blue

RE: What is the best Hasbro recolor in your opinion? - EarthHelios - Jan. 20, 2021

List of beys I like:
Dark Z Achilles
Golden Judgement Dragon (Aka Hyper-Flux)
All the X beys
Dark Wonder Valtryek
That Turbo Championship Set
Infinity Brink Set
The Evolution Championship Set
Imperfect Phoenix
Any hasbro exclusive bey

RE: What is the best Hasbro recolor in your opinion? - SeaBASS90 - Jan. 27, 2021

Also Dark Victory, Genesis, and Wonder Valtryek are all really cool recolors

RE: What is the best Hasbro recolor in your opinion? - Fireburner_Jay - Jan. 28, 2021

i like the hypershere sword dragon, i know sword is trash, i like the dragon chip tho, ive made a rlly cool astetic combo with it

RE: What is the best Hasbro recolor in your opinion? - 6Jupiter5 - Jan. 28, 2021

The Wyvern W3 recolor a while back (a Walmart exclusive).

RE: What is the best Hasbro recolor in your opinion? - DeltaZakuro - Jan. 28, 2021

Even tho I despise Hypersphere with a passion, the Ashindra that released in a starter is probably my favorite rise recolor and my 5th favorite overall.