World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021) (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Sparking-Episode-46-February-5-2021)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021) - Pixi - Jan. 31, 2021

wait what battles are in this episode?

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021) - EarthHelios - Jan. 31, 2021

(Jan. 31, 2021  2:54 AM)Pixi Wrote: wait what battles are in this episode?

From the preview just Lui and Drum vs. Aiga and Ranjiro

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021) - God Dragruler - Jan. 31, 2021

(Jan. 31, 2021  2:09 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  2:07 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: A lot of people have been called prodigies and have been in this business way longer than Lean has, so I could understand parts of why people rage at his power level (other than some plot armor). Granted, Valt and Rantaro ain't gonna win without some plan.

You can still be a skilled blader even if someone has been blading before you. Like the whole thing with Valt and Shu, Valt was playing longer than Shu but Shu quickly caught up and got stronger than Valt. Why aren't people mad at him?

to be fair valt wasn't that good to begin with at that time anyone who use their brain more would've surpassed him . shu even said himself if valt took beyblade in a more serious tone he would've been great already.  plus it took shu a whole year before he went on to be a supreme 4 even than he couldn't beat lui at that time he only became lui level during their second confrontation during the national . so it's not really the same thing valt played for fun and look cool but shu played cause competitive if valt had played more for competitive he would've been a supreme 4 too back than or minimum be the 5th strongest in Japan.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021) - Vtryuga - Jan. 31, 2021

This entire talent vs hardwork theme with lean beating the legends is the major concern which I can see.
My take on this is  as follows:
  1. In real life; upto a certain point talent is overshadowed by hard work. This is obvious as if a talented person doesnt put in any effort he/she is bound to not perform well. However, if that talented person has to reach to the same level as another less talented person; he/she will no doubt have to work hard. But the amount of work put in will be lesser as compared to the less talented person. For example; the current world champion in chess Magnus Carlsen was a child Prodigy and he managed to defeat a former world champion at the age of 12/13. Obviously the former world champion put in a lot of work since his childhood but he still lost due to the gap in talent among other reasons. One important thing to nte is that Magnus also worked extremely hard since when he was 5 years. 
  2. Now coming to the point of Lean. Lean is the classic example of lazy writing. Yes, he has been shown to be powerful and has been called a prodigy. But as I said earlier, we haven't really seen him working super hard to achieve the level of power he has. Another problem is that the way he beats opponents is also odd; with a seemingly odd plot device called flare which could have had interesting applications. 

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021) - g2_ - Jan. 31, 2021

(Jan. 31, 2021  12:07 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  11:54 PM)g2_ Wrote: Bro, Lane has been blading for like a few months, he is the one with all the plot armor. Explain to me, how can Hikaru and Hyuga beat Shu and Lane, but Valt and Rantaro can't?

He's been known as a blading prodigy even before Lucius and trained under Shu Kurenai. What did you expect? A weakling?

He's a decently skilled blader and his beys gimmicks once you understand are different but nothing too crazy, they're just hard to crack.
My man, he burst Drum and Lui at the same time. The charecter has tons of plot armor.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021) - Eclipse Force - Jan. 31, 2021

(Jan. 31, 2021  2:51 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  2:09 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You can still be a skilled blader even if someone has been blading before you. Like the whole thing with Valt and Shu, Valt was playing longer than Shu but Shu quickly caught up and got stronger than Valt. Why aren't people mad at him?

It makes me wonder how many fan favorites Lui took down during his first national tournament win. If we saw the story at that time, people would probably rage.

That would be wild lmao.

(Jan. 31, 2021  4:34 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: This entire talent vs hardwork theme with lean beating the legends is the major concern which I can see.
My take on this is  as follows:
  1. In real life; upto a certain point talent is overshadowed by hard work. This is obvious as if a talented person doesnt put in any effort he/she is bound to not perform well. However, if that talented person has to reach to the same level as another less talented person; he/she will no doubt have to work hard. But the amount of work put in will be lesser as compared to the less talented person. For example; the current world champion in chess Magnus Carlsen was a child Prodigy and he managed to defeat a former world champion at the age of 12/13. Obviously the former world champion put in a lot of work since his childhood but he still lost due to the gap in talent among other reasons. One important thing to nte is that Magnus also worked extremely hard since when he was 5 years. 
  2. Now coming to the point of Lean. Lean is the classic example of lazy writing. Yes, he has been shown to be powerful and has been called a prodigy. But as I said earlier, we haven't really seen him working super hard to achieve the level of power he has. Another problem is that the way he beats opponents is also odd; with a seemingly odd plot device called flare which could have had interesting applications. 

He doesn’t take down people through flare, his bey just does it’s thing. He has flare but it doesn’t assist his bey in dropping the end wall.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021) - SCapri - Jan. 31, 2021

Infinite Shield is back next episode, and hope they show Wyvern again, with his avatar this time.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021) - EarthHelios - Jan. 31, 2021

lol Beyblade is all about power now and no fun anymore lol. But uh yeah Lane has ton of plot armor.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021) - Nitrogenic - Jan. 31, 2021

I like how they are giving Drum and Lui the spotlight after they already lost three times, two in a very mediocre way, lol! Would they really need to try against Aiga and Ranjiro? Kinda since he's finally using SHIELD.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021) - Zeutron - Jan. 31, 2021

(Jan. 31, 2021  8:43 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: I like how they are giving Drum and Lui the spotlight after they already lost three times, two in a very mediocre way, lol! Would they really need to try against Aiga and Ranjiro? Kinda since he's finally using SHIELD.

Honestly Aiga and Ranjiro are doing better than them so you underestimating them doesn’t make much sense. Statistically Drum and Lui are fourth/third out of the teams 🤷‍♂️. I do have to say, although I’m not much of an Aiga or Ranjiro fan myself, people who underestimate based on their bias are just annoying.

Saying it from now but Rest in Peace Aiga and Ranjiro because your about to be bursted by Dragon and Longinus LOL

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021) - Valtryek Aoi - Jan. 31, 2021

(Jan. 31, 2021  9:06 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  8:43 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: I like how they are giving Drum and Lui the spotlight after they already lost three times, two in a very mediocre way, lol! Would they really need to try against Aiga and Ranjiro? Kinda since he's finally using SHIELD.

Honestly Aiga and Ranjiro are doing better than them so you underestimating them doesn’t make much sense. Statistically Drum and Lui are fourth/third out of the teams 🤷‍♂️. I do have to say, although I’m not much of an Aiga or Ranjiro fan myself, people who underestimate based on their bias are just annoying.

Main reason I believe Drum and Lui will win is the focus from the preview and the rainbow aura. Not to mention, that would leave another team at 2 wins, which could line up nicely later on.

Tell me if it goes the way for the Valt and Rantaro duo win against Shu and Lane so these would be the placements at the end of the tournament?:
1. Hikaru and Hyuga- 5 wins (Aiga and Ranjiro, Lui and Drum, Free and Sisco, Valt and Rantaro, and Shu and Lane) 2 losses (Shu and Lane, Valt and Rantaro)
2. Shu and Lane- 4 wins (Hikaru and Hyuga, Aiga and Ranjiro, Lui and Drum, and Free and Sisco) 2 Loss (Valt and Rantaro, Hikaru and Hyuga)
3. Valt and Rantaro- 3 wins (Hikaru and Hyuga, Free and Sisco, Shu and Lane) 3 losses (Lui and Drum, Aiga and Ranjiro, Hikaru and Hyuga)
4. Lui and Drum- 2 wins (Valt and Rantaro, Aiga and Ranjiro) 3 losses (Free and Sisco, Shu and Lane, Hikaru and Hyuga)
5. Aiga and Ranjiro- 2 wins (Free and Sisco, Valt and Rantaro) 3 losses (Shu and Lane, Hikaru and Hyuga, Lui and Drum)
6. Free and Sisco- 1 win (Lui and Drum) 4 losses (Aiga and Ranjiro, Valt and Rantaro, Shu and Lane, Hikaru and Hyuga)

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021) - Valtryek Aoi - Jan. 31, 2021

(Jan. 31, 2021  11:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Tell me if it goes the way for the Valt and Rantaro duo win against Shu and Lane so these would be the placements at the end of the tournament?:
1. Hikaru and Hyuga- 5 wins (Aiga and Ranjiro, Lui and Drum, Free and Sisco, Valt and Rantaro, and Shu and Lane) 2 losses (Shu and Lane, Valt and Rantaro)
2. Shu and Lane- 4 wins (Hikaru and Hyuga, Aiga and Ranjiro, Lui and Drum, and Free and Sisco) 2 Loss (Valt and Rantaro, Hikaru and Hyuga)
3. Valt and Rantaro- 3 wins (Hikaru and Hyuga, Free and Sisco, Shu and Lane) 3 losses (Lui and Drum, Aiga and Ranjiro, Hikaru and Hyuga)
4. Lui and Drum- 2 wins (Valt and Drum, Aiga and Ranjiro) 3 losses (Free and Sisco, Shu and Lane, Hikaru and Hyuga)
5. Aiga and Ranjiro- 2 wins (Free and Sisco, Valt and Rantaro) 3 losses (Shu and Lane, Hikaru and Hyuga, Lui and Drum)
6. Free and Sisco- 1 win (Lui and Drum) 4 losses (Aiga and Ranjiro, Valt and Rantaro, Shu and Lane, Hikaru and Hyuga)

Yeah, that would be the way it goes. Never knew Valt teamed up with Drum in this tournament. But seriously, Free and Sisco are hella underperforming if that happens.

Oh wait lol forgot it was Rantaro not Drum

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021) - Zeutron - Jan. 31, 2021

(Jan. 31, 2021  10:57 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  9:06 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly Aiga and Ranjiro are doing better than them so you underestimating them doesn’t make much sense. Statistically Drum and Lui are fourth/third out of the teams 🤷‍♂️. I do have to say, although I’m not much of an Aiga or Ranjiro fan myself, people who underestimate based on their bias are just annoying.

Main reason I believe Drum and Lui will win is the focus from the preview and the rainbow aura. Not to mention, that would leave another team at 2 wins, which could line up nicely later on.

Oh there’s no doubt that they are winning this, that’s for sure. Just really dislike these heavily biased comments. Aiga/Ranjiro and Lui/Drum will pretty much have the same score after all of this so seeing these comments makes me go 🙄

I like where this is going actually Smile. But seriously Aiga and Ranjiro will probally get defeated by a score of 4-0 no lie!

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021) - Nitrogenic - Feb. 01, 2021

(Jan. 31, 2021  9:06 PM)Zeutron Wrote:

Statistics don't matter lol

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021) - Zeutron - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  3:55 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  9:06 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly Aiga and Ranjiro are doing better than them so you underestimating them doesn’t make much sense. Statistically Drum and Lui are fourth/third out of the teams 🤷‍♂️. I do have to say, although I’m not much of an Aiga or Ranjiro fan myself, people who underestimate based on their bias are just annoying.

Statistics don't matter lol

Why wouldn’t they? Evidently most of the teams participating in this tournament are more or less on equal grounds based on who beats who, if statistics don’t matter then neither should (your) bias. Besides even if bias (or misjudgement) was actually correct then Lui and Drum losing to Free/Silas would just make them worse still. No offense but it smells an awful lot like bias in here 👃🤔

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021) - valtaoi_007 - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  6:06 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  3:55 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Statistics don't matter lol

Why wouldn’t they? Evidently most of the teams participating in this tournament are more or less on equal grounds based on who beats who, if statistics don’t matter then neither should (your) bias. Besides even if bias (or misjudgement) was actually correct then Lui and Drum losing to Free/Silas would just make them worse still. No offense but it smells an awful lot like bias in here 👃🤔

the entire beyblade series is biased, what do you think plot armor is?

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021) - Zeutron - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  8:33 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  6:06 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Why wouldn’t they? Evidently most of the teams participating in this tournament are more or less on equal grounds based on who beats who, if statistics don’t matter then neither should (your) bias. Besides even if bias (or misjudgement) was actually correct then Lui and Drum losing to Free/Silas would just make them worse still. No offense but it smells an awful lot like bias in here 👃🤔

the entire beyblade series is biased, what do you think plot armor is?

Well plot armour isn’t bias, it’s there to progress the story. Also I was referring to a biased opinion.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021) - Nitrogenic - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  6:06 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  3:55 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Statistics don't matter lol

Statistics don't matter when you got plot armor villain riding the league and legends beating legends that beat other legends that beat the first pair of legends. Sure you can say Aiga and Rantaro beat Free and Silas who beat Lui and Drum but you can also say that Drum and Lui did better against the twins and against Lane and Shu than Aiga and Rantaro did. With the exception of Lane and Shu and the protags, the legends are on equal grounds in terms of power and it all comes down to strategy or stadium use. So yes statistics don't matter when any of the legends can beat any of the legends. And the Free and Silas excuse? Guess who used Nothing Break and guess who got lucky with the speed plate. I'm not biased, Lui and Drum are better in legend rankings overall and have the same levels of synergy.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021) - EarthHelios - Feb. 01, 2021

lol why are we even talking about Shu and Lane vs. Valt and Rantaro when clearly this episode is about the battle of Aiga and Ranjiro vs. Lui and Drum.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021) - Zeutron - Feb. 02, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  8:42 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  6:06 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Why wouldn’t they? Evidently most of the teams participating in this tournament are more or less on equal grounds based on who beats who, if statistics don’t matter then neither should (your) bias. Besides even if bias (or misjudgement) was actually correct then Lui and Drum losing to Free/Silas would just make them worse still. No offense but it smells an awful lot like bias in here 👃🤔

Statistics don't matter when you got plot armor villain riding the league and legends beating legends that beat other legends that beat the first pair of legends. Sure you can say Aiga and Rantaro beat Free and Silas who beat Lui and Drum but you can also say that Drum and Lui did better against the twins and against Lane and Shu than Aiga and Rantaro did. With the exception of Lane and Shu and the protags, the legends are on equal grounds in terms of power and it all comes down to strategy or stadium use. So yes statistics don't matter when any of the legends can beat any of the legends. And the Free and Silas excuse? Guess who used Nothing Break and guess who got lucky with the speed plate. I'm not biased, Lui and Drum are better in legend rankings overall and have the same levels of synergy.

Drum and Lui didn’t really do any better against Lane and Shu than Aiga and Ranjiro did. Aiga and Ranjiro survived limit break the end and only lost by a double over finish, they definitely did better. Shu never actually had to intervene when Lane was fighting Lui and Drum which is why people (namely Lui) were confused when he did, he only did it to make it seem like teamwork is involved in order to slowly turn Lane, Lane would have won that battle anyway. The legend rankings are a manga only concept and it’s not something shared between the anime and manga. Using the storm plate isn’t really luck, Lui used the storm plate which is how him and Drum beat Valt and Rantaro in that battle and Ranjiro intentionally used the Storm plate to boost his power when he called out to Ragnaruk, it’s no different. If any of the legends can beat any of the legends as I said before, the statistics should be taken into consideration seeing as bladers beating other bladers when on equal grounds should imply that one or the other is working harder and the plot armour antag/protag team shouldn’t really matter seeing as they were meant to be better than the recurring characters anyways. Drum and Lui are still going to win this battle but it doesn’t mean Ranjiro and Aiga won’t be as good.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021) - Achilles25 - Feb. 02, 2021

Ya round 5 winners are:
Shu and Lean
Hyuga and Hikaru
Lui and Drum