World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Best Battles/Worst Battles in all of Beyblade? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Best Battles/Worst Battles in all of Beyblade? (/Thread-Best-Battles-Worst-Battles-in-all-of-Beyblade)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Best Battles/Worst Battles in all of Beyblade? - EarthHelios - Jan. 03, 2021

Valt vs Ken was good. I liked it alot!

RE: Best Battles/Worst Battles in all of Beyblade? - Bladerbuilder - Jan. 04, 2021

Every battle that Aiga one hit burst in his first week were pretty bad.

RE: Best Battles/Worst Battles in all of Beyblade? - EarthHelios - Jan. 04, 2021

Aiga vs. Fubuki was lit lol

RE: Best Battles/Worst Battles in all of Beyblade? - Admiral W - Jan. 04, 2021

Best: When Valt defeated Shu and was crowned World Champion

Worst: When Wonder Valtryek was destroyed. Absolute foolishness and a classic case of Deus Ex Machina.

RE: Best Battles/Worst Battles in all of Beyblade? - EarthHelios - Jan. 05, 2021

Another cool battle in Evolution was Kurt vs. Shu.

RE: Best Battles/Worst Battles in all of Beyblade? - Legend27 - Jan. 05, 2021

Red Eye vs Kuza

RE: Best Battles/Worst Battles in all of Beyblade? - Admiral W - Jan. 05, 2021

Valt vs Ren Wu was also great. It was a nice milestone for Valt. His first victory over a member of the Big 5.

RE: Best Battles/Worst Battles in all of Beyblade? - EarthHelios - Jan. 05, 2021

I don't know if it counts to anyone has a actual battle but Valt vs. Free in Turbo was cool

(Jan. 05, 2021  5:07 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I don't know if it counts to anyone has a actual battle but Valt vs. Free in Turbo was cool

When he mastering Turbo Valtryek?

(Jan. 05, 2021  5:09 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  5:07 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I don't know if it counts to anyone has a actual battle but Valt vs. Free in Turbo was cool

When he mastering Turbo Valtryek?

Yeah pretty much that one

(Jan. 05, 2021  5:10 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  5:09 AM)Admiral W Wrote: When he mastering Turbo Valtryek?

Yeah pretty much that one

Interesting choice. Wasn't much to that battle. Was mostly a series of training rounds.

Silas vs. Xander rematch was good

RE: Best Battles/Worst Battles in all of Beyblade? - Free... Hoya - Jan. 05, 2021

Valt vs Hyde

Phi vs. Hyde was excellent. That fool never stood a chance against Phi

(Jan. 05, 2021  3:43 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Valt vs Hyde

Loved that match. A contender for my favorite Turbo battle.

(Jan. 04, 2021  3:22 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: Every battle that Aiga one hit burst in his first week were pretty bad.

Yeah ngl I agree with you there

RE: Best Battles/Worst Battles in all of Beyblade? - valtaoi_007 - Jan. 07, 2021

Ranjiro vs Lean is like Kyle vs Free
they sucked and the winner was obvious

RE: Best Battles/Worst Battles in all of Beyblade? - EarthHelios - Jan. 07, 2021

(Jan. 07, 2021  6:49 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Ranjiro vs Lean is like Kyle vs Free
they sucked and the winner was obvious

Well yeah but still lol there were foolish enough to challenge them

RE: Best Battles/Worst Battles in all of Beyblade? - GodzillaFan101 - Jan. 07, 2021

kyoya vs captain capri

RE: Best Battles/Worst Battles in all of Beyblade? - EarthHelios - Jan. 07, 2021

Oh no! I can think of worst battles that didn't go so well for some bladers like Damian vs. Julian

RE: Best Battles/Worst Battles in all of Beyblade? - GodzillaFan101 - Jan. 07, 2021

lame battle = Gingka vs kenta

RE: Best Battles/Worst Battles in all of Beyblade? - Ryuga's Son - Jan. 07, 2021

(Jan. 03, 2021  10:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valt vs Ken was good. I liked it alot!

Valt vrs Shu was the BEST burst battle ever

I know of one battle that surpasses that of all of Rago's battle

RE: Best Battles/Worst Battles in all of Beyblade? - Free... Hoya - Jan. 07, 2021

Free vs Lui
Shu vs valt
Silas vs lui
Silas vs xander
Free vs valt
Lui and silas vs Dante and lui

RE: Best Battles/Worst Battles in all of Beyblade? - UnionDragon007 - Jan. 07, 2021

I didn't really like Silas vs Ghasem