World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! (/Thread-Ninjago-Masters-Of-Spinjitzu-and-many-other-series-of-Ninjago-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Ninjago: Masters Of Spinzitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! - valtaoi_007 - Dec. 14, 2020

what happened to the Ninja's old dragons
like they all fused and became a four headed dragon and WHAT?
they are gone, they are supposed to be Lloyd's dragon
but Lloyd already have his, and now they are gone

RE: Ninjago: Masters Of Spinzitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! - GodzillaFan101 - Dec. 14, 2020

zanes ice dragon was amazing in tournament of elements

RE: Ninjago: Masters Of Spinzitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! - valtaoi_007 - Dec. 14, 2020

(Dec. 14, 2020  4:08 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: zanes ice dragon was amazing in tournament of elements

I am sad that Nya became completely different after the movie
after the movie
Zane, cole and Kai became forgettable

RE: Ninjago: Masters Of Spinzitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! - GodzillaFan101 - Dec. 14, 2020

why is she water now??? I dont like it

RE: Ninjago: Masters Of Spinzitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! - 6Jupiter5 - Dec. 14, 2020

Remember the great devouveror? He was my favorite.

RE: Ninjago: Masters Of Spinzitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! - Ryuga's Son - Dec. 14, 2020

(Dec. 14, 2020  4:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Remember the great devouveror? He was my favorite.

lol Ninjago used to be good but now Naruto and other animes have surpassed it by FAR

ninjago thread no narut

RE: Ninjago: Masters Of Spinzitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! - EarthHelios - Dec. 14, 2020

Its hillarious the fights

RE: Ninjago: Masters Of Spinzitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! - Ryuga's Son - Dec. 14, 2020

(Dec. 14, 2020  4:18 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  4:08 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: zanes ice dragon was amazing in tournament of elements

I am sad that Nya became completely different after the movie
after the movie
Zane, cole and Kai became forgettable

I think Lloyd was the most best of them all

llyod was like the weakest of them all

RE: Ninjago: Masters Of Spinzitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! - EarthHelios - Dec. 14, 2020

Lloyd grew up to quickly

RE: Ninjago: Masters Of Spinzitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! - DPVideosNL - Dec. 14, 2020

(Dec. 14, 2020  2:31 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  1:22 PM)DPVideosNL Wrote: I'm here hi.

Hi! Who’s your favorite character?

Cole.

(Dec. 14, 2020  4:44 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: llyod was like the weakest of them all

Lloyd IS THE STRONGEST

no he is not

I found this:overlord (with golden power)
nadakhan (with infinite wishes)
chen (with staff of elements)
oni.
krux and arconix (with element)
morro.
yang (sure, with the ying yang blade)
clouse/pythor (cuz he is awesome and captured wu)

golden ninja was good who is llyod but other than that he is weak

RE: Ninjago: Masters Of Spinzitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! - Free... Hoya - Dec. 14, 2020

My favourite character is kai

(Dec. 14, 2020  4:49 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: no he is not

Yes he is

You gotta love em all

RE: Ninjago: Masters Of Spinzitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread! - kai edits - Dec. 14, 2020

What's this? I played with Legos and watched the show I forgot this existed!

I need to buy da legos of Ninjago lmao

I hate them now

(Dec. 14, 2020  4:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: You gotta love em all

NO POKEMON LOL I HATE POKEMON

ninjago is dumb now like pokemon

(Dec. 14, 2020  4:56 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  4:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: You gotta love em all

NO POKEMON LOL I HATE POKEMON

Geez calm down lol