World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #39 (December 18, 2020) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #39 (December 18, 2020) (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Sparking-Episode-39-December-18-2020)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #39 (December 18, 2020) - Admiral W - Dec. 18, 2020

(Dec. 18, 2020  9:19 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  9:13 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Exactly. We could have finally got that. As we suspected, Rantaro was the weak link.
I feared it would happen, but Rantaro is gonna drag Valt down.

I'm thinking the same thing. I hope they knab a win in their next match.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #39 (December 18, 2020) - [[ NØBØDY ]] - Dec. 18, 2020

(Dec. 18, 2020  9:21 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  9:19 AM)Admiral W Wrote: They had a strategy, at least it seemed to me that they discussed one. When Rantaro was knocked, Valt was left on his own to take on the Lui and Drum.
If they had a strategy, it did not work. Like i said lui outsmarted them. How do you blame rantaro who got surprise attacked by drum . Glide tornado had held back lui.

Rantaro should've held Lui back longer for Valt to finish Drum

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #39 (December 18, 2020) - Admiral W - Dec. 18, 2020

(Dec. 18, 2020  9:21 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  9:19 AM)Admiral W Wrote: They had a strategy, at least it seemed to me that they discussed one. When Rantaro was knocked, Valt was left on his own to take on the Lui and Drum.
If they had a strategy, it did not work. Like i said lui outsmarted them. How do you blame rantaro who got surprise attacked by drum . Glide tornado had held back lui.

What I'm saying is that of all the bladers in that match, Rantaro is weakest among them. Not a weak blader by any means, but the weakest among them. That puts pressure on Valt to handle Lui and Drum which is what ended up happening. Luinor swatted Roktavor away which allowed Dragon to knock him out. I think a lot people acutally suspected that.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #39 (December 18, 2020) - g2_ - Dec. 18, 2020

(Dec. 18, 2020  9:25 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  9:21 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: If they had a strategy, it did not work. Like i said lui outsmarted them. How do you blame rantaro who got surprise attacked by drum . Glide tornado had held back lui.

What I'm saying is that of all the bladers in that match, Rantaro is weakest among them. Not a weak blader by any means, but the weakest among them. That puts pressure on Valt to handle Lui and Drum which is what ended up happening. I think a lot people acutally suspected that.

Yet Valt had no problem carrying Hyuga against Free and Lui.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #39 (December 18, 2020) - [[ NØBØDY ]] - Dec. 18, 2020

(Dec. 18, 2020  9:26 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  9:25 AM)Admiral W Wrote: What I'm saying is that of all the bladers in that match, Rantaro is weakest among them. Not a weak blader by any means, but the weakest among them. That puts pressure on Valt to handle Lui and Drum which is what ended up happening. I think a lot people acutally suspected that.

Hyuga is strong enough

(Dec. 18, 2020  9:25 AM)Admiral W Wrote: What I'm saying is that of all the bladers in that match, Rantaro is weakest among them. Not a weak blader by any means, but the weakest among them. That puts pressure on Valt to handle Lui and Drum which is what ended up happening. I think a lot people acutally suspected that.

To be fair, the circumstances were different and Valt using the bound gimmick to propel Hyuga was smart.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #39 (December 18, 2020) - Needforspeed - Dec. 18, 2020

Episode review

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #39 (December 18, 2020) - Isaiah.burley - Dec. 18, 2020

Valt didn’t carry Hyuga😭😭. Also that match was plot.

(Dec. 18, 2020  9:32 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Episode review

I agree

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #39 (December 18, 2020) - BeybladeX100 - Dec. 18, 2020

I loved this episode I also give it a solid 9 I still don’t care for Lui but the fact Drum had to butt in was a little funny but also a little dumb I expected Rantaro to be completely useless bc Lui ran straight through his Glide tornado like it was nothing and Drum ran straight through it as well Valt was pounding Drum until he accidentally hit Dragon into Ragnarock to awaken him then it gave us season 1 vibes when it showed Valkyrie and Longinus getting ready to clash just to cool

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #39 (December 18, 2020) - Jinbee - Dec. 18, 2020

This is the battle I got pretty hyped for, so I decided to watch this episode and here's my review:

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #39 (December 18, 2020) - Valtryek Aoi - Dec. 18, 2020

(Dec. 18, 2020  9:33 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  9:26 AM)g2_ Wrote: Yet Valt had no problem carrying Hyuga against Free and Lui.
Valt didn’t carry Hyuga😭😭. Also that match was plot.

Highly debatable, but ok.

I find it kind of funny how Lui and Drum both acknowledged Valt before the battle and completely forgot Rantaro. They had every reason to, seeing as he slipped and got beaten. It wasn't bad, it was just that Lui and Drum were better. Still a decent skill gap tho.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #39 (December 18, 2020) - g2_ - Dec. 18, 2020

If I'm being honest It was kinda Valt vs Drum and Lui. If Lui beat Valt without Drum, then I'd accept Lui as better. But Valt was fighting equally with Lane while Lui got trashed.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #39 (December 18, 2020) - Zeutron - Dec. 18, 2020

(Dec. 18, 2020  11:56 AM)g2_ Wrote: If I'm being honest It was kinda Valt vs Drum and Lui. If Lui beat Valt without Drum, then I'd accept Lui as better. But Valt was fighting equally with Lane while Lui got trashed.

That’s the thing, this isn’t about beating people or tying lose ends, the match winners of this tournament are random and based off of nothing (excluding Hyuga and Lane’s teams). Don’t worry, Rantaro isn’t go to suck for the entirety of the tournament. If Ranjiro could win his match for his team on his own half then so can Rantaro. I gotta agree, Rantaro making them lose simply because of the same thing that Drum beat him with last time is kind of sad- I guess they couldn’t find a more creative way to make Rantaro and Valt lose but they will definitely win some of their matches, we just gotta wait. Drum and Lui will eventually end up losing some too.

(Dec. 18, 2020  12:47 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  11:56 AM)g2_ Wrote: If I'm being honest It was kinda Valt vs Drum and Lui. If Lui beat Valt without Drum, then I'd accept Lui as better. But Valt was fighting equally with Lane while Lui got trashed.

That’s the thing, this isn’t about beating people or tying lose ends, the match winners of this tournament are random and based off of nothing (excluding Hyuga and Lane’s teams). Don’t worry, Rantaro isn’t go to suck for the entirety of the tournament. If Ranjiro could win his match for his team on his own half then so can Rantaro. I gotta agree, Rantaro making them lose simply because of the same thing that Drum beat him with last time is kind of sad- I guess they couldn’t find a more creative way to make Rantaro and Valt lose but they will definitely win some of their matches, we just gotta wait. Drum and Lui will eventually end up losing some too.
I wonder how Aiga and Ranjiro would fair against Lui and Drum.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #39 (December 18, 2020) - Finlay LSTTCS - Dec. 18, 2020

My favourite battle of the season so far

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #39 (December 18, 2020) - TitanDragon - Dec. 18, 2020

I wonder how jealous Lodin must is feeling that his preceder is getting along with Dante

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #39 (December 18, 2020) - Legend Red Eye - Dec. 18, 2020

(Dec. 18, 2020  1:55 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I wonder how jealous Lodin must is feeling that his preceder is getting along with Dante

we have no clue if Lodin was the successor of Lui no background between him. But I must say I'm digging the Lui/Drum partnership. It's one of those teamups I enjoy. Both are strong and quite funny.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #39 (December 18, 2020) - TitanDragon - Dec. 18, 2020

(Dec. 18, 2020  2:18 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  1:55 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I wonder how jealous Lodin must is feeling that his preceder is getting along with Dante

we have no clue if Lodin was the successor of Lui no background between him. But I must say I'm digging the Lui/Drum partnership. It's one of those teamups I enjoy. Both are strong and quite funny.
What I meant by preceder was that they used the same bey but different entities. The first owner is friends with the rival of the second owner. Wouldn’t you agree that Lui is stealing Lodin’s Thunder.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #39 (December 18, 2020) - Eclipse Force - Dec. 18, 2020

Good battle. Lui and Dante work together really well, and nice to see Valt and Lui use the Storm plate. Also hanamaru’s Dante animation returning was a pleasant surprise.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #39 (December 18, 2020) - AlexTheBlader - Dec. 18, 2020

It made sense how lui and drum won. I feel like some valt fanboy is gonna come and say valt deserved to win, he didnt.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #39 (December 18, 2020) - EarthHelios - Dec. 18, 2020

Ha I knew it! I knew Lui and Drum were gonna win!

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #39 (December 18, 2020) - Zeutron - Dec. 18, 2020

(Dec. 18, 2020  2:29 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: It made sense how lui and drum won. I feel like some valt fanboy is gonna come and say valt deserved to win, he didnt.

Not at all, I’m a huge Valt fan but I’m completely happy with the result. Sometimes you win sometimes you don’t, stuff happens.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #39 (December 18, 2020) - EarthHelios - Dec. 18, 2020

Like wow Kumicho got riled up geez

And add to that Drum won against Valt finally now its left to defeat Aiga for him that he faced off as a legend in GT

(Dec. 18, 2020  2:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Like wow Kumicho got riled up geez

And add to that Drum won against Valt finally now its left to defeat Aiga for him that he faced off as a legend in GT

Drum didn’t win against Valt alone, hell, Valt was whooping him the entire. Eventually it became a 2 against 1 whichValt lost.