World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Best beyblade villain - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Best beyblade villain (/Thread-Best-beyblade-villain--96206)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Best beyblade villain - EarthHelios - Dec. 03, 2020

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:20 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: You also forgot to include Sakyo and Kira from Zero-G

(For me Zero-g does not exist, I ignore its existence, just like the newer ninjago seasons)
what even is zero-g?
never heard bout it

Zero-G is from mfb aka the rip-off season

RE: Best beyblade villain - Ryuga's Son - Dec. 03, 2020

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:20 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: You also forgot to include Sakyo and Kira from Zero-G

(For me Zero-g does not exist, I ignore its existence, just like the newer ninjago seasons)
what even is zero-g?
never heard bout it

for you it doesn't. But it is a part of beyblade. If u make a beyblade villians thread, you should include ALL THE VILLIANS

RE: Best beyblade villain - valtaoi_007 - Dec. 03, 2020

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:18 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: what about the main villain?
an antagonist and final boss are not always villains
look at Valt in cho-z
he is the main antagonist and final boss, but he is not a villain, the main villain is Phi

Main Antagonist and Main Villain are pretty much the same thing

No antagonist means the main challange while main villain means the main evil guy
Valt was the main antagonist in cho-z but he was not a villain
Lui was the main antagonist in the first season, but he was not a villain
get it, just cause is the main villain, it does not mean it is the main antagonist

I cant believe that Zero-G doesnt exist. Its like saying Harry is a complete joke

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:22 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Main Antagonist and Main Villain are pretty much the same thing

No antagonist means the main challange while main villain means the main evil guy
get it, just cause is the main villain, it does not mean it is the main antagonist

Valt was the main boss not antagonist because he was never bad.

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:20 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: (For me Zero-g does not exist, I ignore its existence, just like the newer ninjago seasons)
what even is zero-g?
never heard bout it

for you it doesn't. But it is a part of beyblade. If u make a beyblade villians thread, you should include ALL THE VILLIANS

I never watched it
that is why I (at least supposed to) said if I forget a villain you should reply with him
( I cannot edit polls)

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:22 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Main Antagonist and Main Villain are pretty much the same thing

antagonist means villian. MAIN VILLIAN IS MAIN ANTAGONIST. No difference

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:24 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:22 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: No antagonist means the main challange while main villain means the main evil guy

Exactly thats what I said

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:23 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: for you it doesn't. But it is a part of beyblade. If u make a beyblade villians thread, you should include ALL THE VILLIANS

I never watched it
that is why I (at least supposed to) said if I forget a villain you should reply with him
( I cannot edit polls)

if u didn't doesn't mean that season doesn't have a villian lol

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:24 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: antagonist means villian. MAIN VILLIAN IS MAIN ANTAGONIST. No difference

Exactly thats what I said

ik. But valtaoi_007 is not listening. I am trying to support you.

I cant even say Tala was the final boss in any moment

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I cant even say Tala was the final boss in any moment

I don't like tala

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I cant believe that Zero-G doesnt exist. Its like saying Harry is a complete joke

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:22 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: No antagonist means the main challange while main villain means the main evil guy

Main boss and main antagonist are the same thing!
antagonists are not always evil
villains are
Main antagonist= final boss
Main Villain= Final boss
Main antagonist villain

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:24 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

NO ITS NOT!
most of the time is the villain but it does not need to be one to be a main antagonist

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:26 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I cant believe that Zero-G doesnt exist. Its like saying Harry is a complete joke

villains are
Main Villain= Final boss
Main antagonist villain

I know they are not evil. Not all villians are evil. Search up on google if villians are antagonist are same or not. If u are right, I will never post on this thread again. Deal?

EarthHelios be a witness plz

Yeah I dont even think we should be talking about any of this lol

valtaoi_007 and EarthHelios (sorry for @ ing you guys again) here is the proof.

https://www.google.com/search?q=is+antagonist+and+villain+the+same+thing&rlz=1CAJIKU_enUS930&oq=are+antagonist+and+vil&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l2.6270j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&safe=active&ssui=on.

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:30 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: valtaoi_007 and EarthHelios (sorry for @ ing you guys again) here is the proof.

https://www.google.com/search?q=is+antagonist+and+villain+the+same+thing&rlz=1CAJIKU_enUS930&oq=are+antagonist+and+vil&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l2.6270j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&safe=active&ssui=on.

I know that.
Also Kai would be considered a villain

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:26 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

villains are
Main Villain= Final boss
Main antagonist villain

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:24 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: antagonist means villian. MAIN VILLIAN IS MAIN ANTAGONIST. No difference

NO ITS NOT!
most of the time is the villain but it does not need to be one to be a main antagonist

This is proof I am right

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:28 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:26 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Main boss and main antagonist are the same thing!
villains are
Main Villain= Final boss
Main antagonist villain

I know they are not evil. Not all villians are evil. Search up on google if villians are antagonist are same or not. If u are right, I will never post on this thread again. Deal?

the villain is a character type, and the antagonist is a plot role.

Your villain is an antagonist, but your antagonist may not be a villain

you can still post, Im just trying to explain the difference

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:30 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: valtaoi_007 and EarthHelios (sorry for @ ing you guys again) here is the proof.

I know that.

ik just doing it so valt would listen. Yup u are right. Kai would be a villian.

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:31 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:28 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I know they are not evil. Not all villians are evil. Search up on google if villians are antagonist are same or not. If u are right, I will never post on this thread again. Deal?

the villain is a character type, and the antagonist is a plot role.

liar! I searched it up and it said The villain usually is the antagonist (though can be the protagonist), the character who tends to have a negative effect on other characters. A female villain is sometimes called a villainess. LIAR! You LIED>

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:31 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I know that.

yeah kai is kinda but he was just doing what his grandfather was telling him to

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:31 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I know that.

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:31 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: the villain is a character type, and the antagonist is a plot role.

liar! I searched it up and it said The villain usually is the antagonist (though can be the protagonist), the character who tends to have a negative effect on other characters. A female villain is sometimes called a villainess. LIAR! You LIED>
they say U S U A L L Y
look at this:
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1CAJIKU_enUS866&ei=rkrJX-rlNsLR5gKRrrPgBw&q=are+all+antagonists+vilalins%3F&oq=are+all+antagonists+vilalins%3F&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzIHCCEQChCgATIHCCEQChCgATIHCCEQChCrAjoFCAAQkQI6BQgAELEDOggILhCxAxCDAToCCC46CAguEMcBEKMCOgIIADoICAAQsQMQgwE6BAgAEEM6BQguELEDOgoILhDHARCjAhBDOgsILhCxAxDHARCjAjoHCC4QsQMQQzoOCC4QsQMQgwEQxwEQrwE6CAgAEMkDEJECOgcIABDJAxBDOgUIABDJAzoGCAAQFhAeOggIIRAWEB0QHjoFCCEQoAFQ1J8CWMvVAmDF1wJoAnAAeACAAYYCiAGBG5IBBjAuMjUuMZgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXqwAQDAAQE&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwjq9My-07LtAhXCqFkKHRHXDHwQ4dUDCA0&uact=5&safe=active&ssui=on

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1CAJIKU_enUS866&q=the+difference+between+an+antagonist+and+a+villain&spell=1&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiUuOG-1LLtAhXRxVkKHfq0Bq8QBSgAegQIExAy&biw=1366&bih=768&safe=active&ssui=on

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1CAJIKU_enUS866&%7Bgoogle%3AacceptedSuggestion%7Doq=the+difference+between+a+antagonist+and+a+villain&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=the+difference+between+a+antagonist+and+a+villain&safe=active&ssui=on
I did not lied
just read it
I dont wanna have a big argument so lets try to end this

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:32 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:31 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: ik just doing it so valt would listen. Yup u are right. Kai would be a villian.
yeah kai is kinda but he was just doing what his grandfather was telling him to

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:31 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: ik just doing it so valt would listen. Yup u are right. Kai would be a villian.

they say U S U A L L Y
look at this:
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1CAJIKU_enUS866&ei=rkrJX-rlNsLR5gKRrrPgBw&q=are+all+antagonists+vilalins%3F&oq=are+all+antagonists+vilalins%3F&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzIHCCEQChCgATIHCCEQChCgATIHCCEQChCrAjoFCAAQkQI6BQgAELEDOggILhCxAxCDAToCCC46CAguEMcBEKMCOgIIADoICAAQsQMQgwE6BAgAEEM6BQguELEDOgoILhDHARCjAhBDOgsILhCxAxDHARCjAjoHCC4QsQMQQzoOCC4QsQMQgwEQxwEQrwE6CAgAEMkDEJECOgcIABDJAxBDOgUIABDJAzoGCAAQFhAeOggIIRAWEB0QHjoFCCEQoAFQ1J8CWMvVAmDF1wJoAnAAeACAAYYCiAGBG5IBBjAuMjUuMZgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXqwAQDAAQE&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwjq9My-07LtAhXCqFkKHRHXDHwQ4dUDCA0&uact=5&safe=active&ssui=on

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1CAJIKU_enUS866&q=the+difference+between+an+antagonist+and+a+villain&spell=1&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiUuOG-1LLtAhXRxVkKHfq0Bq8QBSgAegQIExAy&biw=1366&bih=768&safe=active&ssui=on

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1CAJIKU_enUS866&%7Bgoogle%3AacceptedSuggestion%7Doq=the+difference+between+a+antagonist+and+a+villain&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=the+difference+between+a+antagonist+and+a+villain&safe=active&ssui=on
I did not lied
just read it

ok lets end it.

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:37 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:32 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: yeah kai is kinda but he was just doing what his grandfather was telling him to

they say U S U A L L Y
look at this:

I did not lied
just read it

ok lets end it.
yeah, but do you now at least know the difference between antagonist and villain?
(If no, just say no, I dont want to argue more)

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:38 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:37 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: ok lets end it.
yeah, but do you now at least know the difference between antagonist and villain?

no lol no

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:38 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: yeah, but do you now at least know the difference between antagonist and villain?

no lol no

well in 7/8th grade you will learn a little more
if you already passed them, you should google the difference and do a research

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:42 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: no lol no

well in 7/8th grade you will learn a little more

I am in 7th grade lol. And I won't reserach on this stuff. I need to study school work and the work my mom gives me so I don't think I will add more work

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:45 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:42 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: well in 7/8th grade you will learn a little more

I am in 7th grade lol. And I won't reserach on this stuff. I need to study school work and the work my mom gives me so I don't think I will add more work

yeah, but I will (try to) explain
the antagonist is the main challenge of what the protagonist is facing
it can be anything!
a Villain (which is usually the case)
a Hero (if the main character is the villain or if they are competing in something, like valt in cho-z, he is not evil, but is aigas main antagonist)
or the Main character himself! (an internal conflict)