World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What if the Bond between Blader and bey was real? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: What if the Bond between Blader and bey was real? (/Thread-What-if-the-Bond-between-Blader-and-bey-was-real)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: What if the Bond between Blader and bey was real? - EarthHelios - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:11 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:00 PM)kai edits Wrote: Remember maiden is a time god so rip any bey lol. I forgot how would fusion work in real life?

"mAiDeN iS a TiMe GoD"
Diablo Nemesis, L-drago Destructor, Big Bang pegasus, and Hell Kerbecs: Hold my launcher.

Twisted Tempo: Did someone say time god?

about the fusion thing....... idk gotunks or smth

Forgetting one?

RE: What if the Bond between Blader and bey was real? - The Blacknight - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:11 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: "mAiDeN iS a TiMe GoD"
Diablo Nemesis, L-drago Destructor, Big Bang pegasus, and Hell Kerbecs: Hold my launcher.

Forgetting one?

probably idk

RE: What if the Bond between Blader and bey was real? - EarthHelios - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:18 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Forgetting one?

probably idk

Your forgetting Harry

RE: What if the Bond between Blader and bey was real? - The Blacknight - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:18 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: probably idk

Your forgetting Harry

he aint a bey. i did forget ashura, ragnuruk, and single layer valkyrie

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:20 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Your forgetting Harry

he aint a bey. i did forget ashura, ragnuruk, and single layer valkyrie

Yeah but he is the god of beyblade.

RE: What if the Bond between Blader and bey was real? - Eclipse Force - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:00 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  4:11 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: u and maiden would be screwed by a trident

Jokes aside, i would wanna use Nemesis lol
Remember maiden is a time god so rip any bey lol. I forgot how would fusion work in real life?

Cognite is too buddy

What works better: Chronos or Kronos

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:20 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: he aint a bey. i did forget ashura, ragnuruk, and single layer valkyrie

Yeah but he is the god of beyblade.

his bey is SPIN DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:23 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah but he is the god of beyblade.

his bey is SPIN DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
Nani?

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:23 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: his bey is SPIN DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
Nani?

...spin dragoon

Harry is a god, beyblade, pretty much everything

RE: What if the Bond between Blader and bey was real? - TakaraTheLord - Nov. 11, 2020

Decide the world with a bunch of stupid plastic pieces!

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:31 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Decide the world with a bunch of stupid plastic pieces!

lol

RE: What if the Bond between Blader and bey was real? - kai edits - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:11 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:00 PM)kai edits Wrote: Remember maiden is a time god so rip any bey lol. I forgot how would fusion work in real life?

"mAiDeN iS a TiMe GoD"

The fusion thing is vegito. Will maiden is gonna destroy all the valkyries lol.

Valt: Im the strongest blader ever
Harry: You want to repeat that for me

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:41 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:11 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: "mAiDeN iS a TiMe GoD"

The fusion thing is vegito. Will maiden is gonna destroy all the valkyries lol.

You're ignoring the fact that maiden will lose to the beys i listed, even if these blader bonds were real.

RE: What if the Bond between Blader and bey was real? - DeltaZakuro - Nov. 11, 2020

Cmon guys! We all know Cheeto Spread Edge would dominate this world.

RE: What if the Bond between Blader and bey was real? - kai edits - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:43 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:41 PM)kai edits Wrote: The fusion thing is vegito. Will maiden is gonna destroy all the valkyries lol.

You're ignoring the fact that maiden will lose to the beys i listed, even if these blader bonds were real.
Your forgetting something.
MAIDENS RECOLLECTION!

Bruh Harry is not only the god beyblade but he is a bey himself and dominates evryone

RE: What if the Bond between Blader and bey was real? - Kingy GSD - Nov. 11, 2020

I feel it would require people to make their own Beyblade rather than buy one, if we’re talking burst then there isn’t much to worry about, but metal fight....that’s world ending

(Nov. 11, 2020  5:44 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:43 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: You're ignoring the fact that maiden will lose to the beys i listed, even if these blader bonds were real.
Your forgetting something.
MAIDENS RECOLLECTION!

Armageddon. Need I say more?

(Nov. 11, 2020  6:10 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:44 PM)kai edits Wrote: Your forgetting something.
MAIDENS RECOLLECTION!

Armageddon. Need I say more?

Armageddon basically ends everything

RE: What if the Bond between Blader and bey was real? - SunBlader98 - Nov. 11, 2020

I go Brrrr with My Dramzer MS

(Nov. 11, 2020  6:17 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: I go Brrrr with My Dramzer MS

Dranzer MS or Zeus?

RE: What if the Bond between Blader and bey was real? - SunBlader98 - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  6:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  6:17 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: I go Brrrr with My Dramzer MS

Dranzer MS or Zeus?

Dranzer I mean