World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
TheRogueBladers CBTs - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: TheRogueBladers CBTs (/Thread-TheRogueBladers-CBTs)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: ROGUEBLADERS CBTS! - Orbit - Aug. 10, 2021

(Aug. 10, 2021  11:19 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2021  11:12 PM)Orbit Wrote: I’d like to swap to infinite solomon (attack) 2d (if it’s awakened) Charge metal

He doesn't have Solomon

(Aug. 10, 2021  11:16 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Wait YOU STOLE MY IDEA

I don't think Orbit would steal your idea on purpose, it was probably a coincidence

Whatever is the best right spin chip you have and isn’t being used. I really don’t know the difference between chips other than Metal and stuff

(Aug. 10, 2021  11:20 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Yeah I know

you know what they say though, great minds think alike

I'll see you in the finals orbit
Big brain squad

RE: ROGUEBLADERS CBTS! - Dread hades12 - Aug. 10, 2021

Yeah let's gooo

RE: ROGUEBLADERS CBTS! - TheRogueBlader - Aug. 10, 2021

(Aug. 10, 2021  11:12 PM)Orbit Wrote: I’d like to swap to infinite solomon (attack) 2d (if it’s awakened) Charge metal

Please look at the first post on the thread to see the parts. Please.

(Aug. 10, 2021  10:54 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: I really think I am going to win

Can you do the cbts today

Once we get at least 7 members, then I can make a 8th random combo and we can start. We only have 6 members right now.

Here are the bladers so far

PLEASE REFER TO THE FIRST POST ON THE THREAD FOR PARTS
People so far
Rogue Blader- Tempest Lucifer 2 2A Drift
UnseenBurst- Brave Spriggan 2S venture
Dread Hades12- Big Bang Apocalypse Convert (unbalanced) Yard Metal
LJ- Blader- Rage Longinus destroy’ 3A
Orbit- Lord Spriggan (right) Nexus Atomic
Genesis Blader- Satan the end kou wave
PLEASE REFER TO THESE COMBOS TO SEE WHAT PARTS ARE TAKEN

RE: ROGUEBLADERS CBTS! - Dread hades12 - Aug. 10, 2021

Orbit you could use ultimate reboot dash

Or maybe you could use Xtend+

Use infinite Lucifer to be extend Plus

I mean 2B in free spinning mode

For this one cbts can you like just do two random combos that you draw

RE: ROGUEBLADERS CBTS! - Orbit - Aug. 11, 2021

(Aug. 10, 2021  11:47 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Orbit you could use ultimate reboot dash

Or maybe you could use Xtend+

Use infinite Lucifer to be extend Plus

I mean 2B in free spinning mode

For this one cbts can you like just do two random combos that you draw

I technically haven’t even taken charge metal

(Aug. 10, 2021  11:44 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

Please look at the first post on the thread to see the parts. Please.

(Aug. 10, 2021  10:54 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: I really think I am going to win

Can you do the cbts today

Once we get at least 7 members, then I can make a 8th random combo and we can start. We only have 6 members right now.

Here are the bladers so far

PLEASE REFER TO THE FIRST POST ON THE THREAD FOR PARTS
People so far
Rogue Blader- Tempest Lucifer 2 2A Drift
UnseenBurst- Brave Spriggan 2S venture
Dread Hades12- Big Bang Apocalypse Convert Yard Metal
LJ- Blader- Rage Longinus destroy’ 3A
Orbit- Lord Spriggan (left) Nexus Atomic
Genesis Blader- Satan the end kou wave
PLEASE REFER TO THESE COMBOS TO SEE WHAT PARTS ARE TAKEN

I guess I’m sticking to my old combo, but make it right spin

RE: ROGUEBLADERS CBTS! - Dragon Blader Z - Aug. 11, 2021

Infinite (Shield) Spriggan (Right) 2B Xtend+

RE: ROGUEBLADERS CBTS! - Dread hades12 - Aug. 11, 2021

Someone's already using spriggan

Try using the dragon chip

RE: ROGUEBLADERS CBTS! - UnseenBurst - Aug. 11, 2021

Any Beyblade in a random booster (Except Curse Satan) He doesn't have

RE: ROGUEBLADERS CBTS! - Dragon Blader Z - Aug. 11, 2021

(Aug. 11, 2021  2:00 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Someone's already using spriggan

Try using the dragon chip

alright

RE: ROGUEBLADERS CBTS! - TheRogueBlader - Aug. 11, 2021

(Aug. 11, 2021  1:28 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: Infinite (Shield) Spriggan (Right) 2B Xtend+

Can you look at the first post on the page to see the parts

(Aug. 11, 2021  4:19 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Any Beyblade in a random booster (Except Curse Satan) He doesn't have

I actually don’t have curse satan. I have the layer, but not the stock combo.

RE: ROGUEBLADERS CBTS! - TheRogueBlader - Oct. 26, 2021

I want to do a test run of the Beyblade BGT format. It’ll be a CBT, and I will update the parts in the post on the first page. I am in highschool now and I also want to blade casually/test stuff/make tournament combos aside from the occasional CBT so the CBT’s will be every so often.

RULES:
BANNED
-All superking rings released up until curse satan
-All superking chips that do not incorporate metal (Lucifer, Lucifer 2, hyperion 2, Helios 2, solomon, metal chip core, spriggan, Diabolos)
-All Dynamite Battle layers/discs and Wheel disc
-Limit break system beys
-Zone’+Z

Everything not in the bank list is allowed. Please LOOK AT THE FIRST POST ON THE THREAD FOR PARTS. I’ve had so many spammers who either don’t go to the first post as I said, or don’t see the parts taken and just spam random combos. I try to be nice but it gets annoying so please do not be that person.

My combo will be Big Bang Genesis Blitz metal xtreme
Please enter your combos below, I will update my parts on the first page

RE: TheRogueBladers CBTs (BGT Format CBT Test Running!) - UnseenBurst - Oct. 27, 2021

Master Longinus 00 Bump Drift Gen

RE: TheRogueBladers CBTs (BGT Format CBT Test Running!) - TheRogueBlader - Oct. 27, 2021

(Oct. 27, 2021  12:16 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Master Longinus 00 Bump Drift Gen

Master is a unique base and cannot go with a gen weight, it’s only compatible with the small weight it comes with. So your combo is Master Longinus 00 bump drift. Would you like to change it or is that your final combo?

RE: TheRogueBladers CBTs (BGT Format CBT Test Running!) - UnseenBurst - Oct. 27, 2021

(Oct. 27, 2021  12:25 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2021  12:16 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Master Longinus 00 Bump Drift Gen

Master is a unique base and cannot go with a gen weight, it’s only compatible with the small weight it comes with. So your combo is Master Longinus 00 bump drift. Would you like to change it or is that your final combo?

Final Combo

RE: TheRogueBladers CBTs (BGT Format CBT Test Running!) - GenesisBlader - Oct. 27, 2021

naked bahamut outer yard metal goku

RE: TheRogueBladers CBTs (BGT Format CBT Test Running!) - Lucha Burst - Oct. 27, 2021

Lord Diabolos2 00Cross Ultimate Reboot'
Always opposite Spin if possible if this is not possible Left spin

RE: TheRogueBladers CBTs (BGT Format CBT Test Running!) - TheRogueBlader - Oct. 27, 2021

(Oct. 27, 2021  1:16 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Lord Diabolos2 00Cross Ultimate Reboot'
Always opposite Spin if possible if this is not possible Left spin
Since this is a test for a competetive format, and dual spin is not allowed, always switching to opposite spin is impossible. So Lord Diabolos 2 00 Cross Ultimate Reboot’ left.

@Lucha Burst
GenesisBlader
UnseenBurst you are all in

Combos so far
Eclipse Genesis Blitz metal xtreme
Master Longinus 00 bump drift
Naked Bahamut outer yard Metal Goku
Lord Diabolos2 00 cross ultimate reboot’ (left)
(Cries for me being the only right bey)

RE: TheRogueBladers CBTs (BGT Format CBT Test Running!) - LJ-Blader - Oct. 27, 2021

Zwei Spriggan Sting Hold’ Sen (Wizard Fafnir’s Weight)

TheRougeBlader still the only right spin.

(Oct. 27, 2021  1:53 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Zwei Spriggan Sting Hold’ Sen (Wizard Fafnir’s Weight)
You’re in! I swear there’s 4 lefts and 1 right, and I’m a KO attacker. I gotta really nail those launches.

Also, I know the weights. You don’t have to say Wizard Fafnir weights 👍

RE: TheRogueBladers CBTs (BGT Format CBT Test Running!) - (Blank) - Oct. 27, 2021

Perfect Phoenix 00'Proof Bearing'

If I can't have it: Judgement Achilles Blitz Xtreme'

(Oct. 27, 2021  1:55 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Perfect Phoenix 00'Proof Bearing'

Ok looks like you’re being that person. I don’t want to sound rude but please read this which I posted above
“Please LOOK AT THE FIRST POST ON THE THREAD FOR PARTS. I’ve had so many spammers who either don’t go to the first post as I said, or don’t see the parts taken and just spam random combos. I try to be nice but it gets annoying so please do not be that person.”Please reconsider your combos by looking at the first post for parts

Combos so far
Zwei Spriggan sting hold’ sen

RE: TheRogueBladers CBTs (BGT Format CBT Test Running!) - #Fafnir - Oct. 27, 2021

I’d like to enter with Imperial Dragon2 0Expand Destroy’ please.

(Oct. 27, 2021  2:01 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I’d like to enter with Imperial Dragon2 0Expand Destroy’ please.
You’re in! Nice combo by the way. And thanks for aiding me in being the 2nd right bey lol. I was afraid I was gonna be the only right bey.

Combos so far
Imperial Dragon2 0 expand destroy’

RE: TheRogueBladers CBTs (BGT Format CBT Test Running!) - (Blank) - Oct. 27, 2021

(Oct. 27, 2021  1:57 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2021  1:55 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Perfect Phoenix 00'Proof Bearing'

Ok looks like you’re being that person. I don’t want to sound rude but please read this which I posted above
“Please LOOK AT THE FIRST POST ON THE THREAD FOR PARTS. I’ve had so many spammers who either don’t go to the first post as I said, or don’t see the parts taken and just spam random combos. I try to be nice but it gets annoying so please do not be that person.”Please reconsider your combos by looking at the first post for parts

Combos so far
Oh my... Oh dear... I immediately assumed you had all GT parts, damn my aloof ways. I am deeply sorry for being that person in which I hate the most, I myself host CBTs and I know those type of people. Again I apologize, here is my combo:
Slash Achilles Blitz Hold' Retsu

I shall be doing my Slash combo and hope to win. Again, deeply apologize for the inconvenience.

(Oct. 27, 2021  2:59 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2021  1:57 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Ok looks like you’re being that person. I don’t want to sound rude but please read this which I posted above

Combos so far
Oh my... Oh dear... I immediately assumed you had all GT parts, damn my aloof ways. I am deeply sorry for being that person in which I hate the most, I myself host CBTs and I know those type of people. Again I apologize, here is my combo:
Slash Achilles Blitz Hold' Retsu

I shall be doing my Slash combo and hope to win. Again, deeply apologize for the inconvenience.
It’s alright. I’m not mad or anything, just please read the instructions or anything I posted first please. All good. But hold’ is taken.